Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move back with Jan and Roy for a year or 2, stop the huge dh gate hauls and indulgement of emanuellas arts and crafts and she'd have enough for a deposit on a c class mercedes and a 3 bed new build in new moston by the time she's 28/29....she won't cos she just can't say goodbye to the fake life though 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Move back with Jan and Roy for a year or 2, stop the huge dh gate hauls and indulgement of emanuellas arts and crafts and she'd have enough for a deposit on a c class mercedes and a 3 bed new build in new moston by the time she's 28/29....she won't cos she just can't say goodbye to the fake life though 🙄
What car did she have before

Reactions: 2
What car did she have before
When she first came on YouTube a polo, then some type of BMW, finally followed by a range rover that she had to give back because she couldn't afford the parking at her apartment...since the range rover went back she's been carless

Reactions: 6
There’s a video from an old vlogmas with paddy where she views a house she’s buying? Did we ever find out what happened to that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a video from an old vlogmas with paddy where she views a house she’s buying? Did we ever find out what happened to that
It got added into the mile-long list of things she talks about but never follows through with; buying a house, starting her brand, getting a new car, bla bla bla

Reactions: 19
was gonna get this because it actually sounds good but £81 are they taking the piss? For some refreshments and a goodie bag.... It'd be full of madison wannabes anyway

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
was gonna get this because it actually sounds good but £81 are they taking the piss? For some refreshments and a goodie bag.... It'd be full of madison wannabes anyway
I wouldn’t really say it’s expensive tbh. You get a full outfit, which is probs worth £20+. 4 hours of time. TWO yoga/sculpt classes, a meal and complimentary drinks, goodie bag with products and whatever the content wall is. I mean just between the outfit, classes and food makes it £20 for each thing. So it really doesn’t seem expensive to me for what you get. Or see it as £20 an hour with clothes, food, drinks, fitness clases and self care included. It’s a deal in my opinion. Charge any less and there’s no point in doing it from a business perspective.

Reactions: 18
IMG_5416.png

labelsource just posted a longer version of this video of them saying what brands they’re wearing .. the comments about le merj 😂👌🏼

IMG_5420.jpeg

IMG_5417.jpeg

IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5419.jpeg

How embarrassing that being your man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I’ve only just caught up on her birthday vlog (presents) ngl it is strange that she keeps calling him emmanuella, if I made my bfs name feminine he wouldn’t find it funny in the slightest. That vlog gave me such strange vibes 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s just sat in a lifeless flat with fake crap that she’s pretending is real 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2450048

labelsource just posted a longer version of this video of them saying what brands they’re wearing .. the comments about le merj 😂👌🏼

View attachment 2450052
View attachment 2450053
View attachment 2450057
View attachment 2450058

How embarrassing that being your man

This just came up on my fyp ! Dying at the comments. What the duck does she look like in those granny slippers? Notice how she didnt mention her LV bag DHGATE special. Also when did they get back together, I've been away for a while clearly !

And don't even get me started on him

Reactions: 5
This just came up on my fyp ! Dying at the comments. What the duck does she look like in those granny slippers? Notice how she didnt mention her LV bag DHGATE special. Also when did they get back together, I've been away for a while clearly !

And don't even get me started on him
but she ALWAYS buys vintage…. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her new moving vlog definitely suggests she is single & moving in alone. Also a lot of references to leaving things behind and new start. Not a single reference to manny

Reactions: 10
Her new moving vlog definitely suggests she is single & moving in alone. Also a lot of references to leaving things behind and new start. Not a single reference to manny
Do we think maybe shes a bit embarrassed to announce shes broken up with Emmanuellanye because she kept referring to him as the love of her life and her soulmate ect for the LONGEST time, she always wanted to prove shes in the best relationship which was the biggest sign it was a sinking ship to begin with

It will be nice to see her growth without him

Reactions: 14
anyone know how much she was paying for her old place a month?
also Hamye deffo moved out cause his spirograph finger painting are off the wall and his liddle shoes are gone from the shelves

also also, at the start of the vlog she says she has no appetite, she's so thin she looks like the Crypt Keeper and yet she has a hello fresh order sponsor... anything for a pay check right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15