Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Shall we pretend to break up for a bit so I can afford this flat”

“Yeah sure if you carry on paying my rent”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious question is "Balenciaga Mama" trying to come across a bit more normal....I found it surprising she had a guess suitcase on that trip instead of an LV, dior or a rimowa and that she admitted it was the first time she's been in business class....I thought given that she has enough for 3 different bottega bags, a Chanel classic flap, 2 Cartier bracelets and a limited edition piece from Chrome Hearts in the space of 4 weeks every month those things would just be standard for Badison...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Serious question is "Balenciaga Mama" trying to come across a bit more normal....I found it surprising she had a guess suitcase on that trip instead of an LV, dior or a rimowa and that she admitted it was the first time she's been in business class....I thought given that she has enough for 3 different bottega bags, a Chanel classic flap, 2 Cartier bracelets and a limited edition piece from Chrome Hearts in the space of 4 weeks every month those things would just be standard for Badison...
I thought same. But the brand must have paid for the flights. She was economy on the way, did she upgrade and pay the difference for the business tix on the way home?

Reactions: 3
I thought same. But the brand must have paid for the flights. She was economy on the way, did she upgrade and pay the difference for the business tix on the way home?
Yeah it must have been an airport upgrade!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know much about ED, but thought it was interesting that she “accidentally” feel asleep and missed her dinner. Even though she took a sleep drink and put an eye mask on, obviously she was trying to sleep. I feel like she did that to avoid eating. She had an in and out before the flight, so I feel like ED wise she wouldn’t want to eat a second meal

Reactions: 14
She just seems to have been alone that entire trip…. what was the point in going

Reactions: 5
Why does she jut out her one hip like THAT?! She’s breaking her back to look curveeee and it just looks strange.

• Haha
Please don’t tell me these wigs are for this crazy bleep to start cosplaying as Kanye Wests new wife 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was very telling in her LA vlog when she was walking round the designer vintage store saying about how she can’t justify spending $1000 dollars on a Dior leather jacket or $6000 dollars on a Chanel, yet this comes from the same woman who claims to have multiple Chanel bags and a £2000 Prada puffer coat… let alone all the other designer tack she owns!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Her LA vlog is such a joke compared to Anas (not even an Ana fan but credit where credit’s due)…if I was white fox I’d be furious, she seems like such a loner compared to everyone else! At least Ana looked like she was having fun, showing off the brand and activities etc while Mads walked around alone with a matcha looking at overpriced tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her LA vlog is such a joke compared to Anas (not even an Ana fan but credit where credit’s due)…if I was white fox I’d be furious, she seems like such a loner compared to everyone else! At least Ana looked like she was having fun, showing off the brand and activities etc while Mads walked around alone with a matcha looking at overpriced tat
She seems unhappy in general though

Reactions: 6
She barely did anything. Showed nothing, you'd never have know she was on a brand trip. It was funny her trying on the designer pieces knowing she wouldn't get them but saying she couldn't justify, well I thought you was Balenciaga Mama? Her outfits for the evening looked like she didn't even put any effort in. To say she is a foodie she hardly ate anything and had reasons to get out of eating. You are in LA live a little. It was just matcha and walks. Boring. She is boring, I guess the next entertainment she'll bring is waiting for her what I got for Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She barely did anything. Showed nothing, you'd never have know she was on a brand trip. It was funny her trying on the designer pieces knowing she wouldn't get them but saying she couldn't justify, well I thought you was Balenciaga Mama? Her outfits for the evening looked like she didn't even put any effort in. To say she is a foodie she hardly ate anything and had reasons to get out of eating. You are in LA live a little. It was just matcha and walks. Boring. She is boring, I guess the next entertainment she'll bring is waiting for her what I got for Xmas.
what she “gets for Xmas” will total about 45 grand if it was the genuine article meanwhile she’s had to move to a cheaper flat, is still renting and has no car….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what she “gets for Xmas” will total about 45 grand if it was the genuine article meanwhile she’s had to move to a cheaper flat, is still renting and has no car….
This is what I don't get. I really would want to know how much she earns, and I'm sorry my family and friends love me, and I love them but they wouldn't be getting me designer everything to total them amounts even if it brought us happiness. Lying that hard to stunt on peopl for what. Has she still not brought herself a car? Granted age said she could wall every where but still. If she earns so much where are her holidays? She has all the free time to do her job anywhere in the world. Where is that Japan trip? She claims she loves NYC why isn't she there? How long will it take her to decorate her apartment? Also let's get ready for making her apartment cosyyyyyy for Xmas and how she loovvvves celebrating it. She recycles this story when she's done it for a while now.

Reactions: 12
If I had the money for 2 Cartier bracelets and 3 different designer bags a month (let’s not forget this is the girl who said if you can’t buy it 3 times don’t do it 🤭) I’d never be in the country tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This is what I don't get. I really would want to know how much she earns, and I'm sorry my family and friends love me, and I love them but they wouldn't be getting me designer everything to total them amounts even if it brought us happiness. Lying that hard to stunt on peopl for what. Has she still not brought herself a car? Granted age said she could wall every where but still. If she earns so much where are her holidays? She has all the free time to do her job anywhere in the world. Where is that Japan trip? She claims she loves NYC why isn't she there? How long will it take her to decorate her apartment? Also let's get ready for making her apartment cosyyyyyy for Xmas and how she loovvvves celebrating it. She recycles this story when she's done it for a while now.
Cohhhhhhseeeeeeeee

• Haha