Madison Sarah #28 Old money doesn't wear DHgate hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new vlog she says she didn't want to celebrate Halloween when there's so much going on in the world which I get but this is the same girl who broke all lockdown rules to celebrate NYE during a pandemic so I don't know why she is pretending she has any morals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is getting skinnier and skinnier it’s genuinely really concerning, how is no one else picking up on it?!
I think they are and she’s just deleting comments, when you type her name in on tiktok it comes up with “Madison Sarah weight loss”. As for ppl irl who knows what she’s told them, she doesn’t seem to have a group of people she sees regularly apart from her mum and bf

Reactions: 11
why is hello fresh sponsoring her? who is going to be influenced into buying a box of food from someone who barely eats.

also just me being nosey but the brands thats she's accepted and willing to work with her...

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 18.39.12.png

also also, doing your own makeup for a shoot? you can tell they have a big budget... lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like maybe that's a list of people she's reached out to regarding those cringey 'wellness' events she's been doing? Sounds like she's paying £200 for a backdrop that she wants to be bigger than the last one and is reaching out to all those brands to gift her items that she's either using on the day or giving away as goodie bags?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She barely did anything. Showed nothing, you'd never have know she was on a brand trip. It was funny her trying on the designer pieces knowing she wouldn't get them but saying she couldn't justify, well I thought you was Balenciaga Mama? Her outfits for the evening looked like she didn't even put any effort in. To say she is a foodie she hardly ate anything and had reasons to get out of eating. You are in LA live a little. It was just matcha and walks. Boring. She is boring, I guess the next entertainment she'll bring is waiting for her what I got for Xmas.
Can someone please tell me the story behind Balenciaga Mama? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Another vlog all about food......🚨🚨🚨🚨 a very well known ED trait.... those lips look RIDICULOUS now against the drawn looking face 😗😗😗

Reactions: 2
Another vlog all about food......🚨🚨🚨🚨 a very well known ED trait.... those lips look RIDICULOUS now against the drawn looking face 😗😗😗
She also mentioned she is trying to eat less meat, so got the veggie options from Hello Fresh... not saying eating veggie means restricting, but for people with (obvious) EDs, it really usually is just another way of eating lower calorie food.

Also, the "modelling" she was doing for LTK was sooo cringey to watch, the posing was atrocious :oops: and I'd say another ED sign with how she obviously poses to look as slim as she can

Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell me the story behind Balenciaga Mama? 🤣
I actually can't remember the origins 🤣 other than she called herself that because she thought she was boujee and was trying to flex how much she spent and could afford buying these stuff.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again (as horrible and bitchy as it is), STARVE IN SILENCE

No impressionable young girl needs to go on your page/youtube and watch you ‘fall asleep before food came’, ‘forget to film the food’ or you ‘didn’t feel like eating’. It’s honestly disgusting and she knows what she’s doing.

I couldn’t give a duck what she does behind closed doors but she way she glamorises it is vile and has the same energy as the ‘recovery’ tiktokers that just glorify pro Ana content

She’s realised her niche is modelling (fast fashion photoshoots) and she’s capitalising off of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why brands want someone who looks so thin promoting their clothes, she doesn’t look good she looks unwell?? And most of their customers won’t be that small, I don’t get why they don’t use the PLT type models who are slim but they look youthful and healthy (still somewhat unattainable standards but not promoting EDs). I worry so much for young girls who look up to people like her because it’s not normal 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why brands want someone who looks so thin promoting their clothes, she doesn’t look good she looks unwell?? And most of their customers won’t be that small, I don’t get why they don’t use the PLT type models who are slim but they look youthful and healthy (still somewhat unattainable standards but not promoting EDs). I worry so much for young girls who look up to people like her because it’s not normal 🥺
This!!!! I’m really really shocked to see these big brands still using her in photo shoots. Quite disgusting really. You’d think they’d sit her down and try and help her, as it’s clear she is anorexic at this point 😞 makes me want to actually email them and make a complaint!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6