Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srb93

Is she pretending she bought this home because she’s written my first home and I’m confused 😐 does she know how long it takes to buy somewhere you don’t just view and buy 😂 she’s clearly renting. If she says she’s bought it I will have second hand embarrassment for her and she’s just copying Rachel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Omg she actually went solo to NYC?!
I’m still convinced she’s a mistress of some kind you know. I know there was a lot of speculation a while back when she kept staying at that Manchester hotel randomly. But I think she does have some sort of sugar daddy or man that buys her things, gives her money and offers to take her to these cryptic dinners and trips.

Reactions: 30

Katleesi

VIP Member
Casually brushed off her eating disorder in her latest video. Ridiculous. "I've always been petite - I just gained weight and have now lost it" full of shit Maddy - get some help.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Isn’t it interesting how in her Italy vlog she isn’t putting on the fake posh soft spoken accent and doesn’t mention a single thing about her / her family being “Italian”. You’d imagine if your parents WERE Italian - you’d mention that a couple times. Neither her nor her parents seem to know anything about Italy and are acting like complete tourists on a city break (which is precisely what they are 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
I've not seen the new vlog yet but can already say that she's bullshitting about solo dating. She is still going out with Manny, she just doesn't film him and does her best to make it look like she's by herself. She's got serious issues, I'm sick to death of her promoting anorexia and the companies that work with her should be fucking ashamed of themselves!

• Heart

chatterbox1

Just stumbled across this on TikTok and knew who it was about straight away before evening watching! The fact that her “bestie” was plus sized too. How’s she going to defend this then…
IMG_9647.png

xx12345xx

Can't believe in her latest YT video she pointed out having a cold sore and then proceeded to use Hannah's lipgloss she left in her bag and said 'i'm sure she won't mind' 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

qtr100

Chatty Member
She’s not feminising his name she’s actually saying his full name. He’s Nigerian so his name is correct ngl this is disrespectful
How exactly is it disrespectful of us not to know that it’s allegedly a common Nigerian name? In the UK Emmanuella would be considered a woman’s name

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
I think it's weird she got a Balenciaga bag after talking about how she boycotting them earlier this year? In old vlogs when they first got cancelled she wouldn't even mention the brand name and now she is buying from the again already
In all fairness it’s not directly from balenciaga; just from DHGate. So she did technically boycott them 😂 but mainly cos she can’t afford it

• Haha

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Where are people getting “Emmanuella = Gay” from? I’m really confused, is it not just another stupid nickname they have for eachother like Marisol?

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I guess it's clear now then that her and Manye have broken up. She said she's been going through a lot personally and has been feeling really low, she did a tiktok explaining all her birthday plans and none of them included him - she even said she was spending her birthday doing a solo day. Hope they don't get back together and that leech can try and pay his own way for once

Katleesi

VIP Member
LMAO surprised she’s not deleted this comment on her tiktok video about her hair falling out:
IMG_1575.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

nasm

“I love personality and art” as she talks about her apartment which genuinely looks like student accommodation to me.

• Haha