Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Francis literally bores the duck out of me
Yep. Don't find him entertaining at all, I'm bored of his whole posh boy socialite act and his posse of irrelevant cast members. I've noticed that he rarely has a scene with the core cast.

Also I've no idea why Emily thought it was a good idea to tell James what Maeva had said to her about their sex life. Then proceeded to reveal Maeva's comments about Miles, in front of everyone! I mean if that isn't tit stirring I don't know what is.

Big fan of Sophie Hermann, shame about Hot Will.

Reactions: 13
Did James actually use the word “pizazz” to describe his and Maeva’s sex life 😂😂😂 that would give me the ick immediately. He’s a bellend anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember it being mentioned on one of the episodes. I think his grandmother was related to someone royal Down the lines. i remember it was his birthday in one of the eps and Binky said he’s royal. God knows 😂😂

I think he’s seeing liv properly now anyway. Verity seems happier without him. I give it 2 months before liv starts to feel suffocated by him. Also does anyone follow Digby on here. He is soo hot now 🔥
Yes he is HOT. However he’s only 26? I reckon he looks early 30s..not that he looks ‘old’ but I guess the way he carries himself makes him seem older maybe? I’m 33 and I would have put money on him being my age.

Reactions: 9
Yep. Don't find him entertaining at all, I'm bored of his whole posh boy socialite act and his posse of irrelevant cast members. I've noticed that he rarely has a scene with the core cast.

Also I've no idea why Emily thought it was a good idea to tell James what Maeva had said to her about their sex life. Then proceeded to reveal Maeva's comments about Miles, in front of everyone! I mean if that isn't tit stirring I don't know what is.

Yeah I weirdly really like Sophie too? She just seems normal and nice tbh, agreed with someone else I CANNOT deal with hearing any more about this bleeping wedding please god make it stoooooohhhhppppp

• Heart
I really would like to see Sophie and Viking Fred get together. I think I have a bit of a crush on him. I try to forget he used to date Liv Bentley otherwise it spoils it for me.

I like Ollie but it annoys me that there seems to be a real imbalance in the relationship. Always about what he wants and comes off a bit selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Agree, i think Emily came off awful in that scene. There was no need for her to talk to James in the first place and then to completely out Maeva like that was so unnecessary. Think she is a bit of a snake tbh - plus she gave up her friendship with Habbs very easily for Harvey. ..

It seems like Mark Francis and boring Rosie are just used for show filler now. YAWN

Oooh found this thread!
I’m a fan of Liv, loved her and Mytton together, shame he cheated. Never took to rugby. Quite like her and Tristan
I’ve never liked limp Tiff, just a meh personality
Amelia is pointless
I actually like Mark Francis though not sure why he is still in it
Melissa and Harry are just tit stirrers
Always had a thing for Francis Boulle 😍, loved Prouders too
These new young cast members are just not as rich and ballsy as the originals

Reactions: 10
Does James seem VERY different from how he used to be, to anyone else?

Oooh found this thread!
I’m a fan of Liv, loved her and Mytton together, shame he cheated. Never took to rugby. Quite like her and Tristan
Amelia is pointless
YES! Always loved Francis Boulle. Like how he seemed a bit shy and awkward.

Used to quite like Binky but not a fan of hers recently. Another one they just wheel in now and then but contributes nothing to the show.

Reactions: 6
I
Oooh found this thread!
Amelia is pointless
I never knew liv and mytton got together! I always thought they'd be a great couple as their chemistry is 👌

Oooh found this thread!
Amelia is pointless
Oohh proudlock I loved him too. What do you mean about Alex and liv when was this????

Reactions: 3
Didn't Mytton date that really nice Irish girl called Nicola? I'm sure he treated her like crap towards the end.

I think him and Liv must have been a brief thing / hook up.

Reactions: 4
Does James seem VERY different from how he used to be, to anyone else?
Yes sometimes I can’t put my finger on it. He is the same on Insta too. He sometimes appears down & downcast/away with thoughts. This may seem left field or an unpopular thought but I actually think James might be gay....

• Heart
Yes sometimes I can’t put my finger on it. He is the same on Insta too. He sometimes appears down & downcast/away with thoughts. This may seem left field or an unpopular thought but I actually think James might be gay....
Omg YES. I wanted to say this but was too scared to write it hahahhaha. I completely agree.

Reactions: 3
Sophie is my favourite. I think she’s got such a soft spot for Fred you can see it. Wish they would get together. She’s stunning as well.
Sophie is stunning..? She kind of is but looks like a 40 something year old housewife with a plastic surgeon on speed dial

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.