Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnie Bisou

Well well well, Victoria Baker-Harber a single mum cause her baby daddy is a conman and in Jail...Chelsea gone full blown Essex....no wonder she kept that one quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

101d

VIP Member
It's not what it used to be!

Watching Spencer pine over Caggie and go to the airport to catch her..... tv gold

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Lumpfish

VIP Member
OMG! Yaaaas Queen Paris! Amelia and Verity thought they could double Team her and she was having NONE of it.
“I’m not going anywhere - I’ll tell that waiter you didn’t pay for your drinking sweetheart” ICONIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

lilamay

VIP Member
Also the Watson siblings on holiday in Barbados during a global pandemic but remember eat vegan and stay healthy!
It grinds my gears how Lucy Watson goes on about being vegan whilst travelling so much, given the damage flying does to the planet. You may not be eating them Lucy but you're playing a part in damaging their habitats.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Also the Watson siblings on holiday in Barbados during a global pandemic but remember eat vegan and stay healthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

lilamay

VIP Member
'Why is everyone getting up in my grill?' has to be my favourite line. I didn't particularly like Lucy Watson, but god she made it entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

coriander

VIP Member
I feel like MIC should just call it a day, it's dragged on for 20 whole series....I mean Spencer Matthews has had two kids, Louise Thompson has a new face!
Also none of the current cast members are particularly likeable, most of them aren't even made in London, nevermind Chelsea.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lilamay

VIP Member
Lucy Watson's holidays this year:

Jan - France
Feb - Abu Dhabi
Mar - Maldives
Aug - Ibiza
Sep - Greece
December - Barbados

6 holidays this year, and if it wasn't for the pandemic it probably would have been about 12, seeing as before lockdown she averaged a holiday a month.

She's doing more environmental damage than virtually anyone she's telling to be vegan.

Plus all of the fast fashion garbage, both her and Tiffany constantly promote on Instagram. This contributes massively to the damage of the planet. Not to mention the horrible way the people making the garments are treated.
The two of them really do my head in with all the preaching.
Exactly. And I'm sure they know this but obviously it's profit>planet for them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

kinderbuen0

Verity and Amelia are little twats. If you don't want something getting back to Liv then don't say it on national television. Tell your friends in private. And stop gloating in the first place. Just comes across so desperate trying to make it seem like Tristan isn't over her. All because she's upset he moved on so quickly. Don't like Tristan either btw but can't stand Verity's fakeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

coriander

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Jess Woodley? She's done something weird to her face and looks so different now

73512671_1139968682864087_4154561294391870036_n.jpg

jess-jamie-920x690.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Tiff is as plain as, if not plainer than, a pikestaff.

Liv is totally in love with Mytton and I actually think they'd be great together.

Sam and Jamie Laing are like small children and totally fug and sexless.

Mark Francis makes me laugh although he's clearly playing a character.

Melissa is plain and boring. I suspect Harry stays with her for airtime and he is either a friend of Dorothy or playing the field behind her back.

Fred is hot as is Sophie.

Habbs is a snivelling hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

orlyb1310

VIP Member
WHY IS HARVEY SO MONOTONOUS??? HE'D TELL YOU YOU'D JUST WON THE LOTTERY OR THAT YOUR FAMILY HAD DIED IN A FIRE IN THE EXACT SAME TONE 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

She's back

Absolutely howling. I didn't know Harry + Melissa's clothing line is called fucking AMBIENCE VIBES. Are they 5? Are they not embarrassed? So many questions! 🤢🤢😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28