Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not a thread on this already! Sorry but it’s my guilty pleasure... thought on this season so far??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is there not a thread on this already! Sorry but it’s my guilty pleasure... thought on this season so far??
Habbs and Jamie are actually an outrageous hypocrites going after Emily for dating Harry Frankie was best friends with Habbs and Sam was best friends with Jamie. They are snakes.

Also Verity makes me cringe so fake and why is Tiff back she’s sour faced and dull as dishwater!

I don’t think Binky and Ollie contribute anything to the series and can’t understand why they’ve been bought back when they’re so alienated from the group.

Reactions: 26
Habbs and Jamie are actually an outrageous hypocrites going after Emily for dating Harry Frankie was best friends with Habbs and Sam was best friends with Jamie. They are snakes.

Also Verity makes me cringe so fake and why is Tiff back she’s sour faced and dull as dishwater!

I don’t think Binky and Ollie contribute anything to the series and can’t understand why they’ve been bought back when they’re so alienated from the group.
I agree that they are slight hypocrites but I don’t think it makes it ok. Emily did kind of go behind her back and it is bleeping sour seeing your long term ex go out with your best friend. Don’t like Harvey at all, slime ball.

Verity is so weird and i think her friend Amelia must fancy her. Didn’t think Amelia should have gone on the skiing trip, talk about 3rd wheeling!!!

My biggest annoyance so far is Zara and Sam. I think Zara is probably a nice girl but she looks so out of place on MIC, much better suited to TOWIE or something hahaha. They will not last, he doesn’t see a future and it’s so obvious. Wish she’d ditch him, they are making her look obsessive and weird.

Reactions: 13
It's not what it used to be!

Watching Spencer pine over Caggie and go to the airport to catch her..... tv gold

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
yesss finally a made in chelsea thread!!! i think i’m in love with miles tbh. i wish him and emily would go on dates,
also jamie’s character has improved lately i think he’s much more open and stuff

Reactions: 8
It's definitely not what it was, might be that I've aged and they are bringing in younger people but I still watch it. Guilty pleasure.

Reactions: 11
It's definitely not what it was, might be that I've aged and they are bringing in younger people but I still watch it. Guilty pleasure.
This is exactly how I feel about it. I’ve outgrown it but I simply love watching it still 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree that they are slight hypocrites but I don’t think it makes it ok. Emily did kind of go behind her back and it is bleeping sour seeing your long term ex go out with your best friend. Don’t like Harvey at all, slime ball.

Verity is so weird and i think her friend Amelia must fancy her. Didn’t think Amelia should have gone on the skiing trip, talk about 3rd wheeling!!!

My biggest annoyance so far is Zara and Sam. I think Zara is probably a nice girl but she looks so out of place on MIC, much better suited to TOWIE or something hahaha. They will not last, he doesn’t see a future and it’s so obvious. Wish she’d ditch him, they are making her look obsessive and weird.
Yep agree Zara looks massively out of place, and oddly not that great looking which is weird as she’s beautiful. Bad lighting and make up possibly? I feel for her a bit as the the other girls obviously look down their noses at her. Also agree that weird Veritys mate wants to munch on her muff 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep agree Zara looks massively out of place, and oddly not that great looking which is weird as she’s beautiful. Bad lighting and make up possibly? I feel for her a bit as the the other girls obviously look down their noses at her. Also agree that weird Veritys mate wants to munch on her muff 🙈😂
Was so awkward when they were saying that they should go to Essex for “cultural appreciation” like 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is 100% my guilty pleasure

Can’t stand Habbs or Verity whatsoever!
And mine and I cant stand them 2 either both so smug with their men. Tbf I dont fancy him but Tristan seems like a good bf and I do like jamie since hes an original but dont always agree with him and wouldn't trust him in a million years

Reactions: 5
Lovely ending , just gutted the series has been cut short. Wonder what happened with Tristan and verity

Reactions: 5
It’s become increasingly tragic but I’m loyal as duck, been a follower since day one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'Why is everyone getting up in my grill?' has to be my favourite line. I didn't particularly like Lucy Watson, but god she made it entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.