Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched the recent episode today. Liv on a date with Will on the next episode? No sympathy for Tristan Deadchat because he knows full well Liv has little loyalty to the guys that she is dating.

He was a stop gap while she was bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg YES. I wanted to say this but was too scared to write it hahahhaha. I completely agree.
Lol I was scared too! He is such a cad seemingly... it seems preposterous! Buuuuuut all the signs are there, I can tell Maeva can’t see it :( this often happens to very beautiful women like Mae. It’s sad I think

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice that once Zara’s cheating came out she started dressing like a librarian.. hair scraped back, hardly any make up and shirt done up to the neck. Then when she thought she was going to see Sam at the end of last night’s episode, she glammed up a bit.
Yessss this so much!! I noticed this. She’s trying to look like a good girl

Reactions: 4
Emily was bang out of order talking to James about what Maeva had told her about their sex life.

I'm afraid I love Mark Francis. He's a complete twit but I find him extremely amusing.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Will munts? I don't get the 'devastatingly handsome' description at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Emily was bang out of order talking to James about what Maeva had told her about their sex life.

I'm afraid I love Mark Francis. He's a complete twit but I find him extremely amusing.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Will munts? I don't get the 'devastatingly handsome' description at all.
Can’t work out Emily’s motives for doing that?Camera time perhaps...

Reactions: 9
It totally felt forced and unnatural. I bet the producer directed her to ask him.
James should have reminded Emily that while she is sitting there telling him about how bad his sex life is Harvey is upstairs formulating a plan of how NOT to live with her 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
James should have reminded Emily that while she is sitting there telling him about how bad his sex life is Harvey is upstairs formulating a plan of how NOT to live with her 😁😁
Harvey seems to fancy Liv... see past comments/enthusiasm & proximity

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I disagree about Will I think he’s hottttt 🥵😍 in fact I had a dream about him the other night lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Liv deserves this at all I really feel for her and verity just seems like a jealous ex! Unlucky Charlie 😬😬

Reactions: 7
I agree, when Verity was telling Tristan about Liv and Will she was trying to hide her glee. That made her look bad . No idea what Verity is doing with Charlie. He looks like a 90's boy band throw back.

Looks like Will has come into his own this week. He has got a lot more about him than Tristan.

I disagree about Will I think he’s hottttt 🥵😍 in fact I had a dream about him the other night lol
You'll definitely be dreaming about Will again tonight 😂

He is getting better every episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'd rather see Liv with Will or Mytton than Tristan..... I think Tristan and Verity are more suited because they're both quite bland but nice whereas Liv needs some spice (also is she actually an heir to Bentley because google seems to say she is but these threads say she was lying???)

Is it just me but are these women's voices getting on your nerves, don't know how to explain it, but like a gravelly hoity toity sound? Never used to be that bad before.

Totally Team Will!!!! He seems so nice and normal whereas Tristan is totally the type of guy who will plan what you’re having for dinner every night for the next month and schedule in when to have sex. Bore off tris hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.