Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s pointless and then there’s that. It’s the fact it’s spelt the exact same as well.

Reactions: 4
I'm procrastinating and rewatching series one and it's so funny watching it back now. I really liked Caggie, she still seems ok rewatching it so far.

Millie is so cringe flirting with that Fred model guy with the long hair. And there's some people I had totally forgotten about e.g. Amber Atherton she's coming across really bitchy in ep 1 and 2 :ROFLMAO:

Binky is SO different she seems so sweet in this series

Reactions: 8
It might seem a bit stupid but I really liked how Caggie wore cream and pastel shades most of the time. She really had her own style.

Reactions: 7
It might seem a bit stupid but I really liked how Caggie wore cream and pastel shades most of the time. She really had her own style.
Yes I know what you mean! I just looked her up on insta and she still looks the exact same

Reactions: 2
I'm procrastinating and rewatching series one and it's so funny watching it back now. I really liked Caggie, she still seems ok rewatching it so far.

Millie is so cringe flirting with that Fred model guy with the long hair. And there's some people I had totally forgotten about e.g. Amber Atherton she's coming across really bitchy in ep 1 and 2 :ROFLMAO:

Binky is SO different she seems so sweet in this series
Omg was Fred in the first season? I barely remember it tbf but definitely don't remember him lol

Yes I know what you mean! I just looked her up on insta and she still looks the exact same
I loved her. I’m so glad she never fell under Spencer’s spell 🤣as we all know he would have cheated. I might rewatch old ones. They are the best!! Binkys hair cringes me out tho in the old eps.

Reactions: 5
I loved her. I’m so glad she never fell under Spencer’s spell 🤣as we all know he would have cheated. I might rewatch old ones. They are the best!! Binkys hair cringes me out tho in the old eps.
Binky’s hair is an absolute shocker. What’s with her ex JP. Has he come out yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, it's only taken a year but it's time for a new thread! Nicely coinciding with start of the new series.

Any thread title suggestions?

Mine: Made in Chelsea #2

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same!!

Tell us all pls ☕
She’s incredibly bitchy, something of a “you can’t sit with us” mean girl bully. Particularly to people she deems ‘weaker’ than her. Takes ‘freebies’ and pretends not to know it wasnt complimentary. She also has some *very* out dated views. Horrible, horrible woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s incredibly bitchy, something of a “you can’t sit with us” mean girl bully. Particularly to people she deems ‘weaker’ than her. Takes ‘freebies’ and pretends not to know it wasnt complimentary. She also has some *very* out dated views. Horrible, horrible woman.
oh god thank you, not surprising really considering their backgrounds, funny they know to cover it up for the show though 🤭

Omg was Fred in the first season? I barely remember it tbf but definitely don't remember him lol
Yeah! They only went on one date but Millies flirting is so cringe. Her voice always sounds like shes going to fall asleep too :ROFLMAO:

Nooo so sad to hear that about Caggie. Though not surprising really with her life and upbringing.

Yeah agree Binkys hair early on is so bad. I just watched the ep where Ollie breaks up with Gabriella, their relationship scenes were all SO awkward. I'm enjoying rewatching this a bit too much haha

Binky just said to Ollie "oh god no I never use a hairbrush!" Explains so much :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't checked the thread in a bit and omg didn't know it was back on tonight. Looking forward to seeing Miles in all his glory 😂 :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.