Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
laughing at these nicknames, non viking fred and wooden Paris 😂😂 can I add Zara no tears?

what is with charlies hair ???? he's a nice looking man but what's with the shaggy from Scooby doo hair? stop gelling it and brushing it forward down your forehead, he'd look so much better with it pushed back.

Isn't it bit weird how wooden paris was introduced as Amelia's friend, yet she tried it on with Tristan aka amelias best friends ex? seems a bit of a plan by Amelia to keep Tristan off verity so she can have her to herself??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't it bit weird how wooden paris was introduced as Amelia's friend, yet she tried it on with Tristan aka amelias best friends ex? seems a bit of a plan by Amelia to keep Tristan off verity so she can have her to herself??
[/QUOTE]
I doubt Amelia actually knows Paris. It’s all so engineered.

Reactions: 11
I actually thought Verity and Tristan were a good match. Shame they didn't last. I reckon her friend (can't remember her name) has something to do with that. She seems a bit "in charge" of their friendship. I imagine she tells her what to do quite a bit.
I miss Liv and Digby. I liked them together. Jamie and Habbs are a massive no no. Totally weird match!

Reactions: 3
Oh yes we can definitely add Zara no tears to our new cast list. I love it.

I completely forgot wooden Paris had arrived as Amelia's friend but is now making moves on Tristan.

Poor Charlie and the hair. Kind of looks like he hadn't managed to get his post lock down haircut in before setting off on his little break. Someone needs to have a little word with him, poor guy.

Think we also had Tristan dead chat as another new name 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the link in Charlie being on the show? Is it because he was on LI with Zara? They’re on the wrong show. A new show needs to be made for the LI z lists that want a reality tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the link in Charlie being on the show? Is it because he was on LI with Zara? They’re on the wrong show. A new show needs to be made for the LI z lists that want a reality tv show.
I would never have known this was him. He looks a million times better in MIC
He's from the same LI series as Laura Crane, Tristan's ex. What a tangled reality web!

Reactions: 6
Looking at Paris’ Insta and her modelling pictures are great, how can she be so bleeping dry though?! 😫

It reminds me of the ANTM episodes where Tara made the girls do a commercial so she could get rid of the boring ones!

AD570CE4-30AE-4A1B-B6A6-A0B5AF4B0ACC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone also called Charlie “a bit of rough” I guess anyone is rough to them though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably is an alright person but when she talks it’s all so slow and the same tone. She doesn’t really say anything interesting and you’re bored by the time she’s finally finished her sentence. Wonder if she’s putting it on to seem cool and laid back. The most animated and normal she’s been was when she was rejected.

Reactions: 8
Posted this in the Zara thread but perhaps best here
Theory is the park beggy scene between them in MIC used a body double, they were not filming the scene at the same time together. Did look strange at the time... like when Phoebe played her twin in Friends!

Yeah I get the impression Liv haaaates a guy being all over her :p She'd be better suited to someone like Alex Mytton. I don't see her and Tristan together at all, I think him and Verity looked good together...Charlie is not suited to MIC at all!

Paris is boring as hell, I nearly fell asleep when she tried to ask Tristan out. Remember at the start weird Freddie said he liked her? Lol none of the girls will ever go for him. He needs to do something with his appearance!

I thought Jamie's gesture to Habbs was kinda cute.
Surely a Freddie is gay?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Posted this in the Zara thread but perhaps best here
Theory is the park beggy scene between them in MIC used a body double, they were not filming the scene at the same time together. Did look strange at the time... like when Phoebe played her twin in Friends!

Interesting! I will watch that scene again 🧐

laughing at these nicknames, non viking fred and wooden Paris 😂😂 can I add Zara no tears?

what is with charlies hair ???? he's a nice looking man but what's with the shaggy from Scooby doo hair? stop gelling it and brushing it forward down your forehead, he'd look so much better with it pushed back.

I think Zara should be aka ‘DryEye’ 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably is an alright person but when she talks it’s all so slow and the same tone. She doesn’t really say anything interesting and you’re bored by the time she’s finally finished her sentence. Wonder if she’s putting it on to seem cool and laid back. The most animated and normal she’s been was when she was rejected.
She gives me Cassie from skins vibes
Just waiting for her to say “oh wow” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.