Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a huge fan of Will’s he seems like a try hard, he also has the look of a druggie. Sunken reddish eyes. Also did anyone see him Emily Atack’s new show? He’s obviously a model-slash-actor. Puts me off him even more. He’s really enjoying his air-time that one.

Liv just seems lonely with a deep need to be loved and tested but won’t admit it.

Uh-Oh wake up Maeva (see how keen he was for Will’s company...)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not a huge fan of Will’s he seems like a try hard, he also has the look of a druggie. Sunken reddish eyes. Also did anyone see him Emily Atack’s new show? He’s obviously a model-slash-actor. Puts me off him even more. He’s really enjoying his air-time that one.

Liv just seems lonely with a deep need to be loved and tested but won’t admit it.

Uh-Oh wake up Maeva (see how keen he was for Will’s company...)
For someone as fierce and confrontational as Maeva, I'm surprised she's so desperate for the vanilla, uninterested James.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is that Merle collie James dog??? If so, that poor dog will end up elsewhere, collies are cute, but need alot of work or will end up with issues, think he has enough issues with his missus.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who think Sam and Tiff are OTP? I don't like either of them, at all, but I do sort of think they're the ones most likely to still not have closure on their relationship about 20 years on.

And more unpopular opinions, I do love Maeva. She's funny and feisty and I have no sympathy for crocodile tears Verity.

EDIT: Yeah, Will's attractive. I think I'd put him behind Lucy's fella and Digby attractiveness wise. But in front of Viking Fredrik.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who think Sam and Tiff are OTP? I don't like either of them, at all, but I do sort of think they're the ones most likely to still not have closure on their relationship about 20 years on.

And more unpopular opinions, I do love Maeva. She's funny and feisty and I have no sympathy for crocodile tears Verity.

EDIT: Yeah, Will's attractive. I think I'd put him behind Lucy's fella and Digby attractiveness wise. But in front of Viking Fredrik.
Can't stand Tiff. I'd love to see Sam with someone as goofy and charming as he is but none of these people seem to date outside of their circles. I think Zara was an anomaly but couldn't see it lasting any longer than another 6 months regardless.

Reactions: 6

In front of my Viking Fred 😣

• Haha
  • Wow
just me who had second hand embarrassment so much at that business meeting when clive basically had stern words and went i thought this was supposed to he a business meeting?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that Merle collie James dog??? If so, that poor dog will end up elsewhere, collies are cute, but need alot of work or will end up with issues, think he has enough issues with his missus.
I know I agree... Maeva clearly doesn’t like the dog, and she said she can’t be bothered. It’s a Bloody gorgeous dog! Poor thing. I will be surprised if they keep him. 💔

anyone else find it annoying how invested verity is in with Tristan and liv? I feel sorry for Charlie sitting there whilst she’s talking about him literally all the time. She was so smug telling Tristan were liv was 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The scene with Will, James and Tristan on the Harley Davidson roof is such a concentration of cringe it makes you realise how truly naff these men are?

Reactions: 10
I can totally see James being in the closet now. Also Maeva looks younger than 28.

Is it just me but are these women's voices getting on your nerves, don't know how to explain it, but like a gravelly hoity toity sound? Never used to be that bad before.
Its not just you! It’s called vocal fry. Once you’ve heard it, you can’t unhear it, it’s so annoying! They all seem to do it but I think Tiff’s the worst.

Reactions: 8
Hate the sound of vocal fry. Especially with an American accent. Its highly irritating.

Ahh Lucy’s fella is a stunner but he has zero chat. Boring as tit. Digby was far too wet too. Will is a dish 😍 but my fave is miles.

• Haha
Its not just you! It’s called vocal fry. Once you’ve heard it, you can’t unhear it, it’s so annoying! They all seem to do it but I think Tiff’s the worst.
I've never heard of vocal fry before! do they have to practise talking like that, I've never noticed it in earlier series! And yes, tiff is definitely the worst!!

Reactions: 2
I've never heard of vocal fry before! do they have to practise talking like that, I've never noticed it in earlier series! And yes, tiff is definitely the worst!!
Hahaha, I’ve never thought of them practising it before! I have no idea if they practise, or it’s a subconscious thing because they hear it on other people. The Kardashians are pretty bad offenders.

Reactions: 4
How is there not a thread on this already! Sorry but it’s my guilty pleasure... thought on this season so far??
Score 💯 for you and the thread 🧵

Long term (caggie never been beaten by any other wannabe 🦄🚨🦄)

Jaw dropping at some of this season

Use to adore 🥰 baby Sam
For him to spend an entire year professing love with his tract history of - cough playing offside ..... he’s got a jockey 🏇 neck shoving Zara Thur that horrendous pleading 🥺

Also ..... he’s like a fly on tit around the virgin vegan 🌱 ... saw the writing on the wall

Still loving the Bentley

The bed hopping and the unique ability to Arlen acknowledge a boyfriend until he’s dumped !!!!!

Then he’s the love of their lives 🦄💕🦄💕🦄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.