Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie and Habbs are a massive no no. Totally weird match!
Jamie is so massively punching I just do not get it? I find Habbs annoying as a personality but she is unreal 😍 Jamie looks like a chubbier and more orange Judge Rinder 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The trailer for the next episode was so weird, Verity seems like such a sociopath, stirring the pot with everyone to make herself feel better. Yuck.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice that once Zara’s cheating came out she started dressing like a librarian.. hair scraped back, hardly any make up and shirt done up to the neck. Then when she thought she was going to see Sam at the end of last night’s episode, she glammed up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Mark Francis so rich? He's mentioned having estates, multiple properties, antiques etc but I don't remember why he is able to have all this? Who are his parents?!

Reactions: 8
Why is Mark Francis so rich? He's mentioned having estates, multiple properties, antiques etc but I don't remember why he is able to have all this? Who are his parents?!
Think most of it is a pretence. Parents seem wealthy but I don't think he is as aristocratic as he makes out. All part of the persona he tries to get across. He'd probably be more likeable if he dropped the stupid act.

Then again I doubt he would.

Reactions: 7
Couldn't agree more. People always talk about how 'funny' he is, but I don't see it? He is just a rich and entitled prick. I also hate how he looks down on the rest of the cast, but they idolise him. If he doesn't like them, he just shouldn't hang out with them. Looking forward to watching the latest ep tonight!!

Reactions: 13
And Jesus Christ this wedding talk is just shite too! I love Ollie but getting upset about his uncle mark who was a gay man who died in the 80s 🙈 he would have been like 3! Come on

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think his mum is a Russian princess, he’s thoroughbred posho. Although bizarrely he only went to Leeds uni? I didn’t understand a word of what they were talking about in that scene, it was just boring af. He could just show us bits of that house to get interest in the bigger show he’s doing / done with ch4?

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who wants Verity and Tristan to get back together? I think they both still love each other and I'm hoping they ditch their flings to get back together🙏🙏 also I'd love to see Liv and Alex Mytton together.....

Reactions: 5
Ag
Am I the only one who wants Verity and Tristan to get back together? I think they both still love each other and I'm hoping they ditch their flings to get back together🙏🙏 also I'd love to see Liv and Alex Mytton together.....
Agree. Tristan and Verity looked so good together! My feeling is that Amelia maybe had something to do with their breakup

Reactions: 1
Think most of it is a pretence. Parents seem wealthy but I don't think he is as aristocratic as he makes out. All part of the persona he tries to get across. He'd probably be more likeable if he dropped the stupid act.

Then again I doubt he would.
Isn’t he some sort of prince or something. It was mentioned years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ag
Agree. Tristan and Verity looked so good together! My feeling is that Amelia maybe had something to do with their breakup
Hahaha I'm so convinced that she's in love with Verity (or at the least she gets jealous when Verity gets with attractive men and maybe casts her aside)

Reactions: 2
100% seems very unfinished between them. I think the pressure of this year really got on top of them otherwise they probably wouldn’t have split

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one not shipping Verity & Tristan? Verity seems to want Tristan under her thumb whilst she can date whoever she wants! I don't think she gives a tit about Tristan but she knows he could've been a serious, life long partner and she wasn't ready for that...but also doesn't want anyone else to have him.

Reactions: 14
Nope:

I remember it being mentioned on one of the episodes. I think his grandmother was related to someone royal Down the lines. i remember it was his birthday in one of the eps and Binky said he’s royal. God knows 😂😂

Am I the only one not shipping Verity & Tristan? Verity seems to want Tristan under her thumb whilst she can date whoever she wants! I don't think she gives a tit about Tristan but she knows he could've been a serious, life long partner and she wasn't ready for that...but also doesn't want anyone else to have him.
I think he’s seeing liv properly now anyway. Verity seems happier without him. I give it 2 months before liv starts to feel suffocated by him. Also does anyone follow Digby on here. He is soo hot now 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t he some sort of prince or something. It was mentioned years ago
I think he claims his Mother to be some distant relative of the Russian Royal Family but according to Google it's never been proven. I think he just clings on to that stuff as part of his act.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.