Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to see him about in west London & he was never wearing socks. I hope he had a thorough foot hygiene routine.
Oh god really hahaha. I read on line he thinks he’s going to win SCD. Yeh right 🤔 I can’t imagine him being that good of a dancer from what I’ve been on Mic.

Why does Ollie think that him wanting a big wedding is the only thing that matters? Surely it should matter what his fella wants as well
Ollie is not as into Gareth as Gareth is into him! Ollie loves Ollie and is very selfish in every relationship. I think he is annoying on tbf show and would prefer if he went back to organising his lavish wedding in private 😂

Reactions: 10
I agree with whoever said Tristan has controlling vibes - I can totally see it! Good for Verity for getting out if its true.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Zara’s story from yesterday I’d love to know if Sam is gonna take her back or not

Reactions: 2
Tiff is as plain as, if not plainer than, a pikestaff.

Liv is totally in love with Mytton and I actually think they'd be great together.

Sam and Jamie Laing are like small children and totally fug and sexless.

Mark Francis makes me laugh although he's clearly playing a character.

Melissa is plain and boring. I suspect Harry stays with her for airtime and he is either a friend of Dorothy or playing the field behind her back.

Fred is hot as is Sophie.

Habbs is a snivelling hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Tiff is as plain as, if not plainer than, a pikestaff.

Liv is totally in love with Mytton and I actually think they'd be great together.

Sam and Jamie Laing are like small children and totally fug and sexless.

Mark Francis makes me laugh although he's clearly playing a character.

Melissa is plain and boring. I suspect Harry stays with her for airtime and he is either a friend of Dorothy or playing the field behind her back.

Fred is hot as is Sophie.

Habbs is a snivelling hypocrite.
I love this run down as I feel the same. I do think liv is in love with Alex too but he is such a bad boyfriend usually she wouldn’t do it to herself. Sam I have mixed feelings about I think he just can’t be trusted and would literally cheat on anyone (he probs would have eventually cheated on Zara if she hadn’t first 😂😂) mark and Victoria are just boring as well and so are Melissa and Harry 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhh it's back already, I gotta catch up! Lol at y'all saying Tiff is being painted as all sexual, she really isn't sexy at all lmao
Mark and Victoria were good for comedic relief years ago but it's just boring and fake now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg I HATED Maeva and James sooo much 😭😂 I thought they were the most pointless characters ever, had terrible attitudes and just couldn’t get along with anyone 😂 I kinda get what you mean with the Tristan controlling thing when Verity was saying they had to have scheduled phone calls and stuff that was very strange and think she was right they’re just very different people and was right to end it, but then other times he does seem really nice? Seems like maybe he was a bit more into her and wasn’t getting much back so was being a bit overbearing maybe?
I agree,I’ve always thought Tristan seemed quite nice but it may just have been that with him and verity. I hated maeva and James 😭

I have just started watching, near the end of season 1 (lol late to the party I know). I’m going to keep at it but honestly the people are so pretentious it’s painful haha. And the awkwardness of it all is uncomfortable to watch. It’s as if the people don’t even know each other or have anything to talk about. There’s always really awkward silences and stuff. Does this get better?

Some of the styling, hair and make up are so bad. I know that’s because it was from years ago but it’s so funny to look back and see what was the ‘in look’ back then.
I actually really like Caggie, I think she’s really naturally beautiful. I know she isn’t in it forever though.
Binky’s hair has been really triggered me. It looked like she didn’t ever even brush it before filming 😂.

As for the guys, they are all way too pretentious. Especially Francis! I’m not sure how successful he has been as a businessman but omg in the early days he thought he was hot tit. With his office and PA. He makes out he’s such a busy businessman yet has time to schedule a masseuse to come to his office. During which he asks his PA what else he has scheduled for today and she’s like ‘Well nothing else’ 🙈🙈 Never see him actually doing any sort of business meetings or actually working in those offices. He’s also so awkward and fumbles in his words all the time.
Spencer is a typical guy. Clearly he was very young back then.
I don’t mind Hugo tbh. He really called Spencer out when he was leading Caggie on whilst having a girl friend. He obviously had his own girl drama with Millie and Rosie but he always came out with really sound advice.
Funny to watch it now and know where they are all at. Like Millie and Hugo have their baby together, Spencer has his baby, Binky has her baby etc.

Haha I have a long way to go 😂😂.

• Haha
I have just started watching, near the end of season 1 (lol late to the party I know). I’m going to keep at it but honestly the people are so pretentious it’s painful haha. And the awkwardness of it all is uncomfortable to watch. It’s as if the people don’t even know each other or have anything to talk about. There’s always really awkward silences and stuff. Does this get better?

Some of the styling, hair and make up are so bad. I know that’s because it was from years ago but it’s so funny to look back and see what was the ‘in look’ back then.
I actually really like Caggie, I think she’s really naturally beautiful. I know she isn’t in it forever though.
Binky’s hair has been really triggered me. It looked like she didn’t ever even brush it before filming 😂.

As for the guys, they are all way too pretentious. Especially Francis! I’m not sure how successful he has been as a businessman but omg in the early days he thought he was hot tit. With his office and PA. He makes out he’s such a busy businessman yet has time to schedule a masseuse to come to his office. During which he asks his PA what else he has scheduled for today and she’s like ‘Well nothing else’ 🙈🙈 Never see him actually doing any sort of business meetings or actually working in those offices. He’s also so awkward and fumbles in his words all the time.
Spencer is a typical guy. Clearly he was very young back then.
I don’t mind Hugo tbh. He really called Spencer out when he was leading Caggie on whilst having a girl friend. He obviously had his own girl drama with Millie and Rosie but he always came out with really sound advice.
Funny to watch it now and know where they are all at. Like Millie and Hugo have their baby together, Spencer has his baby, Binky has her baby etc.

Haha I have a long way to go 😂😂.
Keep watching it gets better. And then it gets worse again in my opinion 😂😂 season 18 I think with the new characters is just a bit odd as I preferred the old days. But I still love the show. Being pretentious is kinda the idea of the show? Lol I think mark does a lot of things off camera I’ve never really paid attention to his businesses when it’s mentioned i just love the drama of who’s stealing who’s boyfriend or girlfriend 😂😂 and what holidays they go on. Liv has really grown on me , who you won’t have met yet haha. I agree about binkys hair but I think it makes her more down to earth.

So pleased to see Melissa called out, she’s always been two faced and that seems to be her only personality trait. Have Tiff and Liv fell out with Habbs as she seemed to be going in on them? Is something to do with them being mates with Frankie? I really like Emily and I’m pleased her and Harvey? have given it a go, Habbs is a hypocritical personality vacuum who is an actual fame bleep.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if this series is much better than the last few, or if my standards are just rock bottom as we’ve been shielding cos of covid 😂

When Melissa realises there’s no wiggling out of it her face 😂

• Haha
Ok was Jamie joking when he said Habbs used to have posters of him on her wall?? I hope he was joking...
this was in a made in Chelsea “favourites” episode if anyone watched those

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on last night's episode:
- Gareth & Ollie: Okay I said it before but seriously I'm sick of hearing about the wedding!! They are so boring.
- Sophie Hermann is gorgeous and should be with Fred <3
- What Melissa said about Zara was awful but Tiff is no better for keeping the voice note as collateral damage. She clearly wanted to show Melissa up. I think Melissa likes Zara but was trying to get in with the 'popular' crowd ( not justifying her actions, still lousy what she said)
- Hate Tiff
- Love Liv, the show would be boring af without her
- What is the deal with weird Freddie? Seems like an alco to me
- Wonder why Amelia really doesn't like Tristan? Something we are not seeing?
- Harvey & Emily are cute but understand why Habbs was annoyed (I wouldn't like my bf dating my ex either sorry)
- Feel bad for Tristan because Verity is a biatch. (Side note: what is the point with Holmes)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else get gay vibes off Harry??
Also who were they talking about that Zara slept with before love island to try get famous?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.