Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love this back at the very very beginning caggie and spencer gabs and Ollie era
Now wouldn't have a clue on what's happening

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on Monday nights episode.

Paris is so pretty 😪
Why do they try and make Tiff out to be some sex mad, boss at sex, drop dead gorgeous big part of the show? She isn't all that and there are well better cast members. She will never be as good as Lucy
Glad someone called out Zaras 'S' necklace 😂 and its obvious she is so jealous of Tiff because she cheated on Sam.
Why is Charlie, from Zaras season of Love Island now in it 😂
Does Liv do anyone else's head in?
Cant see the attraction with Freddie????

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on Monday nights episode.

Paris is so pretty 😪
Why do they try and make Tiff out to be some sex mad, boss at sex, drop dead gorgeous big part of the show? She isn't all that and there are well better cast members. She will never be as good as Lucy
Glad someone called out Zaras 'S' necklace 😂 and its obvious she is so jealous of Tiff because she cheated on Sam.
Why is Charlie, from Zaras season of Love Island now in it 😂
Does Liv do anyone else's head in?
Cant see the attraction with Freddie????
Felt the same about Freddie - I assumed he’d be another asexual non entity like Mark Francis (whose comedic value is truly faltering).

And totally agree about Tiff - it’s bizarre? She’s also had SO much surgery, her lips are really poorly done.

Reactions: 10
Mark Francis is the most pointless character ever. Watching him be a snob is a wasted 4 minutes of every episode. It's boring, old and not entertaining.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ollie can be funny, but jeez if I hear any more about his and Gareth's wedding I'm gonna crack up!! I fast-forwarded all those scenes, you can tell Gareth is so uncomfortable on the show

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ollie can be funny, but jeez if I hear any more about his and Gareth's wedding I'm gonna crack up!! I fast-forwarded all those scenes, you can tell Gareth is so uncomfortable on the show
To me it seems like Ollie is not that fussed for marrying him? Maybe I’m wrong but that’s just my opinion

Reactions: 11
Why does Ollie think that him wanting a big wedding is the only thing that matters? Surely it should matter what his fella wants as well

Reactions: 12
I fast forward all of Ollie, Gareth and binkys scenes, they’re pointless (and I was a big binky fan back in the day).

I can’t wait for next weeks episode with boring Melissa being called out, I also hope Mytton makes an Appearance soon, his tit stirring and bitchy comments are my literal fave.

I agree with you all on tiff and I don’t like Liv when she’s with her and liv is usually one of my favourites!

I hope Harvey and Emily last, i really like them together and thought Habbs and Jamie were horrible for giving her a hard time considering how they got together, if I was Jamie I’d have been a bit miffed how upset my girlfriend was over her ex, I certainly wouldn’t have piled on!

I also agree on Freddie - lose him and give us more Fred Farrier, that’s all the Fred anyone needs! Also totally agree about him and Sophie Herman!

Reactions: 21
I hope if Zara and Sam have split up then she's off the show soon. All she does is whinge, yell, and cry. Extremely tedious!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam must be minted because I cannot see the appeal otherwise? He’s immature and looks like a chipmunk on steroids? He’s clearly obsessed with Tiff still...

• Haha
Totally agree with the confusion over boring dull Tiff now all of a sudden being a sex addict 😂 so cringe! I don’t know how anyone could find her in the least attractive 🙈 she’s just such a witch her and Lucy were just so moany and whiny and such high maintenance don’t have the energy to deal with them and find it so odd why anyone would sniff about their ex bf and his new gf the way Tiff is she really looks so desperate and cringe 🙄 saying that Zara makes an absolute show of herself every episode aswell the whole things a bleeping circus 😂 and all over Sam 🙄 wouldn’t be me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who gets real controlling and passive aggressive vibes from Tristan? Everyone on FB seems to think he’s lovely.

I really don’t think Ollie is remotely in love with Gareth. He just wants the huge wedding, he doesn’t seem to give a stuff what his fiancé wants.

I fast forward all of Ollie, Gareth and binkys scenes, they’re pointless (and I was a big binky fan back in the day).

I can’t wait for next weeks episode with boring Melissa being called out, I also hope Mytton makes an Appearance soon, his tit stirring and bitchy comments are my literal fave.

I agree with you all on tiff and I don’t like Liv when she’s with her and liv is usually one of my favourites!

I hope Harvey and Emily last, i really like them together and thought Habbs and Jamie were horrible for giving her a hard time considering how they got together, if I was Jamie I’d have been a bit miffed how upset my girlfriend was over her ex, I certainly wouldn’t have piled on!

I also agree on Freddie - lose him and give us more Fred Farrier, that’s all the Fred anyone needs! Also totally agree about him and Sophie Herman!
I am also awaiting the return of Alex:love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m currently on season 16 and have seen the latest one advertised ... I can not stand liv!!! She thinks she’s better than everyone and I believe she threw a drink over Sam?? Sam irritates the hell out of me. I’ve said it before on here I think on celebs go dating he was really likeable but on made in Chelsea he’s just a man bleep who can’t keep it in his pants

Reactions: 3
Sam must be minted because I cannot see the appeal otherwise? He’s immature and looks like a chipmunk on steroids? He’s clearly obsessed with Tiff still...
Same! I also feel this way about Jamie Laing, honestly HOW, JUST HOW does that man get all the girls?!??!

I like Emily and Harvey as a couple, and love that they're together despite Hypocrite Habbs having a tantrum in her croaky voice.

Kinda hoping to see Maeva again.

• Haha
Same! I also feel this way about Jamie Laing, honestly HOW, JUST HOW does that man get all the girls?!??!

I like Emily and Harvey as a couple, and love that they're together despite Hypocrite Habbs having a tantrum in her croaky voice.

Kinda hoping to see Maeva again.
omg LOVED Maeva’s chaotic energy, she was carrying that series for a long while.

Omg I HATED Maeva and James sooo much 😭😂 I thought they were the most pointless characters ever, had terrible attitudes and just couldn’t get along with anyone 😂 I kinda get what you mean with the Tristan controlling thing when Verity was saying they had to have scheduled phone calls and stuff that was very strange and think she was right they’re just very different people and was right to end it, but then other times he does seem really nice? Seems like maybe he was a bit more into her and wasn’t getting much back so was being a bit overbearing maybe?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.