Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked how ballsy she was!

This argument was one of her best. Her response at 4:23 šŸ¤£

Melissa 100% had nothing else to do and a drip of a man (not much of a man but can't think of another term) in her life. She has zero personality and dead behind the eyes. There is nothing special or interesting there!

Reactions: 6
Did Caggie work all these years ? Did she earn money from her instagram ? To me, it looks like she started to embrace the "influencer" life on instagram very recently.

Reactions: 3
New trailer is out for mic! I'm quite looking forward to see how the Zara and Sam situation plays out...

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch the new series tonight? Thoughts?

So glad Melissa is after getting caught out with that voice note.

Love Liv šŸ¤£
How Zara can say anything about anyone else's morals after whats come out about the cheating šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
I can't stand Liv!! She's always on her high horse so ready to criticize other people when she's very far from perfect herself. I always really liked Zara so I'm disappointed that she cheated on Sam. Tiff is being ridiculous. I don't know if there's anyone I actually like anymore... Habbs I guess is nice.

Sophie is my favourite. I think sheā€™s got such a soft spot for Fred you can see it. Wish they would get together. Sheā€™s stunning as well.

Reactions: 25
I am excited to watch Melissa squirm next week over the voice note. Interesting how she has been playing both sides... MIC has been needing some drama like this for ages.

Reactions: 19
I am excited to watch Melissa squirm next week over the voice note. Interesting how she has been playing both sides... MIC has been needing some drama like this for ages.
I know what a wee witch! Can see her trying to deny it tho what with ā€œtiffs deleted all the messages sheā€™s sentā€

Anyone see tiffā€™s story on her IG calling Melissa out. Noticed Melissa just been quiet her end though. So obvs tiff and Melissa are friends no more.

• Wow
Cannot wait for next weeks ep!! Felt sorry for Zara hearing that voice note brutal.

anyone see tiffs IG story today? Proper throwing Melissa under the bus!

Reactions: 4
Great thread!

Absolutely love Liv, she's the only one with a personality at the moment.
I really cannot stand Melissa and her snidey facial expressions, what a tit stirrer.
Also does anyone literally not give a tit about the Tristan/Verity storyline? Dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No, what did Tiff's story say??
Ah tit didnā€™t screenshot it and itā€™s gone now. But basically was a screenshot of a chat with tiff and her dad. Her dad typed ā€œthought Melissa was your friendā€ tiff replied ā€œso did Iā€ and then posted that screen shot to her story. Basically calling Melissa our.

Reactions: 1
I hate the new young cast largely, giving this season a go purely for nostalgia / not much else on in lockdown.

I canā€™t stand on / off again dramas or arguments with cast members I donā€™t give a duck about. Itā€™s a bore.

Found it weird how Tiff kept going on about sex toys - has she got an Insta brand partnership sheā€™s trying to shoehorn in?

Melissa is vile and clearly jealous of Zara. Zara was on one of the biggest TV shows in the country so will always be booked & busy off the back of that, the jealously clearly kills Melissa who would happily sell anthrax if a brand asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate the new young cast largely, giving this season a go purely for nostalgia / not much else on in lockdown.

I canā€™t stand on / off again dramas or arguments with cast members I donā€™t give a duck about. Itā€™s a bore.

Found it weird how Tiff kept going on about sex toys - has she got an Insta brand partnership sheā€™s trying to shoehorn in?

Melissa is vile and clearly jealous of Zara. Zara was on one of the biggest TV shows in the country so will always be booked & busy off the back of that, the jealously clearly kills Melissa who would happily sell anthrax if a brand asked.
V v v accurate regarding melissa

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.