Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read online liv and Tristan get it on... I’m actually happy about this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah that was on the preview for next weeks, I really like Liv I think she’s quite funny and doesn’t take herself too seriously but she got with Harvey when she’s friends with Habbs and he was her ex and then now getting with Tristan, she also got with Miles and James when she’d just finished with Digby and they were his friends if I remember right? I just don’t know how you could ever do that to a friend I find it so strange they all get with each other’s ex’s I could never see any of my friends ex’s in that way and if I did I would never act on it. Very selfish I’m sure there’s plenty other people she could get with instead, I know it’s obvious good entertainment but it does make me question what’s wrong with these people 🙈

Reactions: 16
Yeah that was on the preview for next weeks, I really like Liv I think she’s quite funny and doesn’t take herself too seriously but she got with Harvey when she’s friends with Habbs and he was her ex and then now getting with Tristan, she also got with Miles and James when she’d just finished with Digby and they were his friends if I remember right? I just don’t know how you could ever do that to a friend I find it so strange they all get with each other’s ex’s I could never see any of my friends ex’s in that way and if I did I would never act on it. Very selfish I’m sure there’s plenty other people she could get with instead, I know it’s obvious good entertainment but it does make me question what’s wrong with these people 🙈
I have to agree but it makes good tv😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah is there anyone she hasnt been with 😶😶 Still love her though 😝😝
Erm Jamie ?? I can’t remember. Yea me too she’s my fave girl I think. She doesn’t seem as pally with Mytton as much nowadays.

Reactions: 3
Ive only just managed to catch up. Here are my thoughts

Were they eating breakfast at the start? Why are they so dressed up for breakfast?
What is the deal with Fred?
Amelia is obviously in love with Verity
Sophie and Fredrik need to get it on
Tristan is a freak!! Major controlling vibes from him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed - forgot to mention how well Liv is coming across recently. She just seems like a nice girl tbh, I always thought she was a bit of a bellend because of the Bentley lie & the way she spoke in the cocaine vid as if she was a big time celeb 🥴 But seems like she’s really matured, she’s also actually got a sense of humour.

I think a lot of the male cast members present as ominously asexual.
so what's the truth about her family wealth then?

Reactions: 1
That Freddie from the Amelia & Verity clique looks a right twit with that moustache 🤣
Can’t take Zara serious after the whole cheating drama that has come out recently. Glad Melissa got found out for being her true two faced self!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maeva is such a little witch, but that goat impression had my laughing my head off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why have I only just noticed that Charlie has changed his accent completely😳
If you watch old love island clips he has a proper Essex accent but in MIC he speaks posh ish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't like Tristan 🤣 one rule for Verity another for him
He’s the definition of a narcissist. Plays the victim that she broke up with him but making her schedule calls at a specific time each day etc. Comes across a decent charming guy but I bet he’s dangerous.

Imo, Verity broke their agreement on respect and boundaries first so he was free to do what he liked from then on. But I do think he expected too much in the first place, they were broken up sooooo...

Jesus Maeva is HORRIBLE.

Also can't stand Liv!!! She's got such a nasty streak and she's the first to comment on other people's bad behaviour when she does the same things herself 🙄

Reactions: 12
Jesus Maeva is HORRIBLE.

Also can't stand Liv!!! She's got such a nasty streak and she's the first to comment on other people's bad behaviour when she does the same things herself 🙄
I can’t stand Maeva or Liv either! Maeva is so freaking rude ALL the time, Verity should’ve dunked that drink over her head last night being called a goat etc like wtf?
Liv, for someone who is extremely wealthy, is tacky and nasty IMO. Horrid. She has zero class.

I agree I used to really like him but he way he is behaving at the min who does he think he is 😂😂 I know it can’t be nice to see your ex getting with someone else but his self pity is just annoying. Just leave if you don’t want to see them. However can’t stand Charlie either!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree I used to really like him but he way he is behaving at the min who does he think he is 😂😂 I know it can’t be nice to see your ex getting with someone else but his self pity is just annoying. Just leave if you don’t want to see them. However can’t stand Charlie either!!!
I thought the way he acted when everyone was round the table in last weeks episode soooo bad!! He acts like a control freak

Glad others are saying they don't like Liv, I've never liked her 🤣 Maeva is good tv but she's nasty. I don't mind Verity, just think she werent as into Tristan as he was her, they've been split 6 months + and if she wants to play the field she can 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why is Verity so upset at the thought of Tristan and Liv, when she dumped him and kissed Holmes and Charlie?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.