Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on last night's episode:
- Gareth & Ollie: Okay I said it before but seriously I'm sick of hearing about the wedding!! They are so boring.
- Sophie Hermann is gorgeous and should be with Fred <3
- What Melissa said about Zara was awful but Tiff is no better for keeping the voice note as collateral damage. She clearly wanted to show Melissa up. I think Melissa likes Zara but was trying to get in with the 'popular' crowd ( not justifying her actions, still lousy what she said)
- Hate Tiff
- Love Liv, the show would be boring af without her
- What is the deal with weird Freddie? Seems like an alco to me
- Wonder why Amelia really doesn't like Tristan? Something we are not seeing?
- Harvey & Emily are cute but understand why Habbs was annoyed (I wouldn't like my bf dating my ex either sorry)
- Feel bad for Tristan because Verity is a biatch. (Side note: what is the point with Holmes)
Also what is the point of Charlie?!?!

Reactions: 10
Thoughts on last night's episode:
- Gareth & Ollie: Okay I said it before but seriously I'm sick of hearing about the wedding!! They are so boring.
- Sophie Hermann is gorgeous and should be with Fred <3
- What Melissa said about Zara was awful but Tiff is no better for keeping the voice note as collateral damage. She clearly wanted to show Melissa up. I think Melissa likes Zara but was trying to get in with the 'popular' crowd ( not justifying her actions, still lousy what she said)
- Hate Tiff
- Love Liv, the show would be boring af without her
- What is the deal with weird Freddie? Seems like an alco to me
- Wonder why Amelia really doesn't like Tristan? Something we are not seeing?
- Harvey & Emily are cute but understand why Habbs was annoyed (I wouldn't like my bf dating my ex either sorry)
- Feel bad for Tristan because Verity is a biatch. (Side note: what is the point with Holmes)
Yes who the hell Is Holmes?😂😂

liv I feel steals the show every episode and I think she’s bloody gorgeous wig or no wig. I would love for her to get with Sam. I used to want verity to get with Sam but I can’t decide on her I still don’t know why she dumped Tristan? I don’t see him with Emily at all.
Where’s miles? I bloody love that dude

Freddie is weird af I agree. Fred & sophie I also agree with this they need to get it on already ❤❤
Does anyone think Ollie isn’t into his bf as much as he is into him??

Reactions: 6
I think Harvey and Emily are such a sweet couple.

Maeva will be back next episode!! Can't be bothered with James Taylor.
Yeah what happened to Miles? He was the best looking guy they've had on there for ages.

Reactions: 9
I think there is a reason Amelia doesn't like Tristan too- Verity and her lived together?

Reactions: 5
I think Harvey and Emily are such a sweet couple.

Maeva will be back next episode!! Can't be bothered with James Taylor.
Yeah what happened to Miles? He was the best looking guy they've had on there for ages.
I hope miles is having some time out and coming back like some of them do. I can’t stand James 😳

Reactions: 2
I think that Amelia being on MIC is so random, what storyline has she got other than being Verity's sidekick? I mean I wouldn't put myself out there on reality TV if they made me a side character and give me minimal screentime (not that they would ever ask me:giggle:). Same goes for Freddie, Bethany from last series, Holmes (when your name is Sam but there's already a Sam, awkward) and that new girl Paris (so pretty but hasn't said anything interesting/entertaining yet).

Also Sam was so annoying when he kept arguing with Harry, fair enough he was defending Zara, but Harry is also allowed to defend Melissa (who is very bitchy) and should be allowed to just voice his opinion. Like duck off Sam you annoying twit.

Also: Ollie and Gareth - nobody cares! Get married or don't, stop talking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hate Amelia, what is her purpose? I also like Tristan even if he might be slightly overreacting I just quite like him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Would anyone fill me in on why verity and maeva don’t like eachother?

Reactions: 4
Agree wtf is Amelia’s purpose, and that weird boy with the moustache? If Paris gets with him I’m going to vom, he’s repulsive.

Cannot wait for Maeva’s chaotic energy to return 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts:

- Not a fan of Melissa at all, haven't liked her since the start. She's only upset because she's been found out. Also can't stand Harry.
- Emily and Harvey, I think they are such a sweet couple but if I was Habbs then I'd be really upset too. Friends just don't do that with an ex. I notice that Emily still follows her on Instagram but Habbs doesn't follow Emily back.
- I really like Liv, I think she's genuine and honest.
- Not a fan of Amelia, her storyline is pointless and she just annoys me for some reason. Agree with the fact she is in love with Verity.
- Can't make my mind up on Verity, something about her annoys me. Tristan comes across as a nice guy but think there's more to him that we don't see behind closed doors.
- Maeva is comedy gold, I love when she is arguing with someone and just goes in all guns blazing :LOL:
- Holmes is surely gay?!

• Heart
Agreed - forgot to mention how well Liv is coming across recently. She just seems like a nice girl tbh, I always thought she was a bit of a bellend because of the Bentley lie & the way she spoke in the cocaine vid as if she was a big time celeb 🥴 But seems like she’s really matured, she’s also actually got a sense of humour.

I think a lot of the male cast members present as ominously asexual.

Reactions: 6
I really hate Amelia, what is her purpose? I also like Tristan even if he might be slightly overreacting I just quite like him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Would anyone fill me in on why verity and maeva don’t like eachother?
Because verity used to date James

Reactions: 1
Iv been an OG MIC watcher and I just can’t really warm to the newer series at all. Although I have to say it’s been a welcome escape from all the things going on, so I was pleased when it came back on! The music instantly made me feel kinda normal again.
but i can’t stand that Amelia I can’t put my finger on it but she seems to intefere a lot and I don’t think shes funny at all, yet I get the feeling she was brought in to become a sort of Binky character but it’s not worked out!
I Love Sophie H!!! I read that she was actually having a bit of a romantic liaison with Johnny Depp! She could defo show all of the lads on MIC how it’s really done. Ollie bores me now and he used to be one of my favourites, I don’t think being in a relationship seems to suit him! He always seems abit down and never that happy! I don’t think Gareth seems that happy either so god knows where all that will end!
I can’t wait for Maeva to come back, her facial expressions alone bring drama, I think she’s just what MIC needs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t wait for Maeva to come back, her facial expressions alone bring drama, I think she’s just what MIC needs
I think Maeva is the worst character on the show, absolutely cannot stand her :sick:

Agree wtf is Amelia’s purpose, and that weird boy with the moustache?
Omg the moustache, it BOTHERS me so much, I can't even explain why.
- Can't make my mind up on Verity, something about her annoys me. Tristan comes across as a nice guy but think there's more to him that we don't see behind closed doors.
I get a feeling that Verity has this whole persona of being cutesy and innocent, all flowers and rainbows, but deep down she's spiteful. Going from talking about her feelings for Tristan resurfacing and "respecting each other", and then kissing someone she doesn't even fancy, and then flirting with Charlie straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree Maeva is tv gold but she is absolutely toxic and such a bad influence for younger people watching the show 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree Maeva is tv gold but she is absolutely toxic and such a bad influence for younger people watching the show 😂
Spot on!!!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 She says things that sometimes I just cringe at! But it really is good tv 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
I wonder if younger kids watch it these days, I assumed it would all just be us from the original series still clinging on for hope.

It’s like TOWIE’s Facebook comments are from women in their late 20s/early 30s still clinging on, or the odd menopausal woman saying what they’d do to some of the men 😂😫

• Haha
My thoughts:

- Not a fan of Melissa at all, haven't liked her since the start. She's only upset because she's been found out. Also can't stand Harry.
- Emily and Harvey, I think they are such a sweet couple but if I was Habbs then I'd be really upset too. Friends just don't do that with an ex. I notice that Emily still follows her on Instagram but Habbs doesn't follow Emily back.
- I really like Liv, I think she's genuine and honest.
- Not a fan of Amelia, her storyline is pointless and she just annoys me for some reason. Agree with the fact she is in love with Verity.
- Maeva is comedy gold, I love when she is arguing with someone and just goes in all guns blazing :LOL:
- Holmes is surely gay?!
I agree with most of what you said however, I don’t see how Habbs can have a go at Emily & Harvey and same when she did liv & Harvey as her and Jamie did the same thing to Sam?? In my opinion anyway 😂and I’m not keen on Maeva either!! She’s such a tit stirrer and I haven’t forgotten when she used james just to make miles jealous 😂😂 but I do love to see her in an argument.
Can’t believe Charlie is in it 😳😳 he doesn’t suit made in Chelsea. If I remember him on love island he was really boring and mentioned he’s really rich or something

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The most annoying thing in all of Made in Chelsea? Melissa's facial expressions.

• Haha
I just read online liv and Tristan get it on... I’m actually happy about this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.