Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve got the patience of a saint 😂 is she less whingey now?
Not sure... tried to watch her stories, got distracted by the difference in skin tone of her face and her hand :ROFLMAO:

Untitled 7.png

Also it annoys me how she won't just look at the camera front on but always keeps it on her 'best' side.

She's also another one who hides the 'afflink' tags.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure... tried to watch her stories, got distracted by the difference in skin tone of her face and her hand :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 392717

Also it annoys me how she won't just look at the camera front on but always keeps it on her 'best' side.

She's also another one who hides the 'afflink' tags.
If you haven’t noticed yet you’re lucky, but the number of times she plays with the hair by her ear is insane. Just watch any of her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
HER FACE. I AM SHOOK!!!
Tbf I think it's just the face she is pulling and the hair colour making her look different.

I've just googled her as I couldn't remember who she was on the show and I found an article from November of her advising everyone to boycott reality tv and saying how damaging it is etc

Reactions: 1
Tbf I think it's just the face she is pulling and the hair colour making her look different.

I've just googled her as I couldn't remember who she was on the show and I found an article from November of her advising everyone to boycott reality tv and saying how damaging it is etc
It’s not just the face she is pulling. Have a look at her Instagram for yourself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Miles is with Sophie Herm, Ollie etc. Does that mean he’s in next season 😍😍I need his face on my tv 😂

Reactions: 11
Tiff has bought a flat with her boyfriend of what... 6 months?! Yikes!
So stupid. I guess being rich they don't have as much at risk though.

I see she's made a home insta account, of course.

Also, Tiff - putting 'Pinterest' as a photo source is like putting 'Wiki' as an article reference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tiff has bought a flat with her boyfriend of what... 6 months?! Yikes!
I thought this! Very odd move. Naive AF. Think she’s copying Lucy who brought and ‘Reno’d’ (aka decorated) a home with James.

Guys I’m sorry but I’m shocked every time!! What has she done to her face?! So scary!!!! And to the person that said it was the wind in my previous post... no it wasn’t!!! Unless my mum was right and the wind changed while she was pulling a scary face and it actually stuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.