Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Sophie’s clip from celebs go dating & she describes her perfect man as basically Freddie 😭😭😭 I think she would love to get with him

Reactions: 17
I thought this! Very odd move. Naive AF. Think she’s copying Lucy who brought and ‘Reno’d’ (aka decorated) a home with James.

Guys I’m sorry but I’m shocked every time!! What has she done to her face?! So scary!!!! And to the person that said it was the wind in my previous post... no it wasn’t!!! Unless my mum was right and the wind changed while she was pulling a scary face and it actually stuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is definitely Jess!?! Jesus Christ. She looks a completely different person. In the worst way. She was very pretty before.

Reactions: 9
I thought this! Very odd move. Naive AF. Think she’s copying Lucy who brought and ‘Reno’d’ (aka decorated) a home with James.

Guys I’m sorry but I’m shocked every time!! What has she done to her face?! So scary!!!! And to the person that said it was the wind in my previous post... no it wasn’t!!! Unless my mum was right and the wind changed while she was pulling a scary face and it actually stuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shame. She was so pretty before...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I didn't say it was the wind. But ok anything for a like

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Judging by the cast members clogging their insta with rather banal p*sing about stories whilst covid guideline filming; I am really not feeling too hopeful about the new series... Its nice to see Miles again but together they’re quite an annoying ‘gang’, hope I’m wrong. MIC is good for its storylines not meeting up and messing about pointlessly, that’s TOWIE & it makes for dull viewing.

Seems they’ve just brought together who is available and not considered actual interesting storylines. Looking at you; Sophie, Ollie, Sam too immature and pointless to be in it.

Reactions: 8
Judging by the cast members clogging their insta with rather banal p*sing about stories whilst covid guideline filming; I am really not feeling too hopeful about the new series... Its nice to see Miles again but together they’re quite an annoying ‘gang’, hope I’m wrong. MIC is good for its storylines not meeting up and messing about pointlessly, that’s TOWIE & it makes for dull viewing.

Seems they’ve just brought together who is available and not considered actual interesting storylines. Looking at you; Sophie, Ollie, Sam too immature and pointless to be in it.
I didn’t used to mind Sophie but can’t cope with her clinging onto Freddie all the time when it’s clearly unwanted and her getting her face in everyone stories pouting. What the frig is Julian doing back???🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t used to mind Sophie but can’t cope with her clinging onto Freddie all the time when it’s clearly unwanted and her getting her face in everyone stories pouting. What the frig is Julian doing back???🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😳😳
Noooo not Julian 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Jess Woodley, I thought she was drop dead gorgeous and over the years on her Instagram shes changed so much and seems lost..

• Sad
Reactions: 11

I’m very unsure about the next series. Melissa and Harry have left MiC, and it seems like Sophie and Jamie aren’t in it either. Sam isn’t filming with Zara right now so is he just going to be pining after Tiff? If they’ve brought back Julius then they must be desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Especially that Melissa #snore 👀😂
Oh dear yes such a bore and so bitchy and bland. The two of them think they are so special and refined...(they arent) But how do we know this? Looks like Emily and Harvey have been given the boot too. Emily was so sure and smug (desperate)she would be in it too!

Reactions: 11
Oh dear yes such a bore and so bitchy and bland. The two of them think they are so special and refined...(they arent) But how do we know this? Looks like Emily and Harvey have been given the boot too. Emily was so sure and smug (desperate)she would be in it too!
Oooops to clarify - I meant how do we know Harry and Melissa aren’t in up coming series?

Reactions: 1
Oooh those pics of Frankie and her new BF - I am suuuurre I recognise him!! 🕵 If it is who I think it is I have heard from someone I know that he is nice, but extremely vain and quite dull (so a bit like Frankie). Also, does anyone else think she looks like a completely different person on insta than she did in MIC?!

Am also sure this has been discussed already but what is the deal with Kimberley Garner (who was essentially a nobody and appeared quite vaguely in a few of the early seasons) ALWAYS being featured in the DM in her bikini?! She is even worse than a z-list, what is she even famous for?! She 100% must pay them to write those articles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am also sure this has been discussed already but what is the deal with Kimberley Garner (who was essentially a nobody and appeared quite vaguely in a few of the early seasons) ALWAYS being featured in the DM in her bikini?! She is even worse than a z-list, what is she even famous for?! She 100% must pay them to write those articles.
Not just Kimberley Garner, that other one who's been pregnant (feels like years) and just popped it out. Name escapes me. She was only in a few episodes leading on Francis I think and had been covered in the DM on an almost daily basis since.

I think it's great Melissa and Harry are gone. Harry's no longer entertaining now he's stopped doing snakey things. And Melissa... The best thing about her was that voicemail about Zara.

Reactions: 7
Not just Kimberley Garner, that other one who's been pregnant (feels like years) and just popped it out. Name escapes me. She was only in a few episodes leading on Francis I think and had been covered in the DM on an almost daily basis since.

I think it's great Melissa and Harry are gone. Harry's no longer entertaining now he's stopped doing snakey things. And Melissa... The best thing about her was that voicemail about Zara.
Yes!! Ashley James?? Swear she was in like a couple of episodes for about 30 seconds. Both of them are such nobodies and did nothing interesting yet...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.