Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos Instagram was that posted on?
Ollie locks and also on Freddie’s

whats wrong with the the pic? I don’t get it! Ok her head is in her hands but we don’t know the context of the picture
Watch ollies story. Everyone is clapping and she’s sat there with a face like a smacked arse. He pans round the whole room it’s a video, I saw her and screenshotted it

Reactions: 4
How are they still filming? Don't care how many tests they have surely its not safe and it is 100% not essential!!
I love the show but it's a total kick in the teeth when we are in actual lockdown!! It's really pissed me off seeing this

Reactions: 9
How are they still filming? Don't care how many tests they have surely its not safe and it is 100% not essential!!
I love the show but it's a total kick in the teeth when we are in actual lockdown!! It's really pissed me off seeing this
I know I agree. And they are always so close t each other. I thought we were meant be socks distancing. Doesn’t matter if they are all in a bubble. It’s only a temporary bubble. What’s the point in that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was interesting when Liv and that creepy guy were pretending not to be shagging (because of social distancing) when they clearly were.

Don’t remember his name. Veritys EX

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The show gets away with a lot. Olivia should have been thrown off years ago when she was caught taking cocaine and that's just one example. Jamie Laing got arrested for his behaviour on a train and he survived which is another example.

Reactions: 12
The show gets away with a lot. Olivia should have been thrown off years ago when she was caught taking cocaine and that's just one example. Jamie Laing got arrested for his behaviour on a train and he survived which is another example.
What?! 😦 I didn't know about any of this!

Reactions: 1
What?! 😦 I didn't know about any of this!
Yeah you can get away with anything if you're one of the main cast members. Charlie and a criminal record doesn't stop you working on the show.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They have done a good job of getting it removed as I cannot find the photo in question anywhere.......

Then you also have Jess who likes to powder her nose, which isn't a shock when she's hanging around with pond life like Lottie Moss......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have done a good job of getting it removed as I cannot find the photo in question anywhere.......

Then you also have Jess who likes to powder her nose, which isn't a shock when she's hanging around with pond life like Lottie Moss......

A girl I know from uni went to a party that Spencer and Jamie were at after doing a club appearance. Both were high as a kite and openly doing coke. She ended up shagging Jamie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A girl I know from uni went to a party that Spencer and Jamie were at after doing a club appearance. Both were high as a kite and openly doing coke. She ended up shagging Jamie.
ohhh tell us more! Was he any good?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Heard a rumour he likes his lovers to shove a Jaffa Cake up his arse whilst he's bent over and they eat it out of it for him in homeage to his family :D

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My sister went to Leeds with various MIC cast members and as we are close in age used to party with them a lot. Coke is/was as common as alcohol at these types of events. The highlight for me was Lindsay Lohan turning up at one of the parties and fitting right in ⛷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Cocaine is absolutely rife with “upper class” people, there’s probably times on the show that they’ve been doing it at the parties they film

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.