Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great news for Binky. However a few comments swirling around about who India’s father is. Someone mentioned Alex, someone else said look at her nose and that shows who her father is.
Must admit India does look more like Alex than JP.

Reactions: 2
Also the Watson siblings on holiday in Barbados during a global pandemic but remember eat vegan and stay healthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also the Watson siblings on holiday in Barbados during a global pandemic but remember eat vegan and stay healthy!
It grinds my gears how Lucy Watson goes on about being vegan whilst travelling so much, given the damage flying does to the planet. You may not be eating them Lucy but you're playing a part in damaging their habitats.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It grinds my gears how Lucy Watson goes on about being vegan whilst travelling so much, given the damage flying does to the planet. You may not be eating them Lucy but you're playing a part in damaging their habitats.
Plus all of the fast fashion garbage, both her and Tiffany constantly promote on Instagram. This contributes massively to the damage of the planet. Not to mention the horrible way the people making the garments are treated.
The two of them really do my head in with all the preaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bizarrely after visiting this thread I got Fred in my mutual friends on Facebook?! We’ve got a few friends in common (unexpectedly tbh?) but has this happened to anyone else?! His page is just him posting videos, he seems really nice tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

DCE0BBA9-55DB-43A6-9E4A-02DEB38AFA74.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucy Watson's holidays this year:

Jan - France
Feb - Abu Dhabi
Mar - Maldives
Aug - Ibiza
Sep - Greece
December - Barbados

6 holidays this year, and if it wasn't for the pandemic it probably would have been about 12, seeing as before lockdown she averaged a holiday a month.

She's doing more environmental damage than virtually anyone she's telling to be vegan.

Plus all of the fast fashion garbage, both her and Tiffany constantly promote on Instagram. This contributes massively to the damage of the planet. Not to mention the horrible way the people making the garments are treated.
The two of them really do my head in with all the preaching.
Exactly. And I'm sure they know this but obviously it's profit>planet for them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Do try and watch Verity’s story today about her smashing he client’s car hopes and dreams - very funny. Gosh she’s dim “I was like ohhh nah”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why has Sophie downgraded herself to appear on Celebs Go Dating? I know she really wants to find someone, but this show? Really?
Because she's as thirsty as everyone else and it's all fake. Do people on here still believe any of it is real?

• Haha
Bizarrely after visiting this thread I got Fred in my mutual friends on Facebook?! We’ve got a few friends in common (unexpectedly tbh?) but has this happened to anyone else?! His page is just him posting videos, he seems really nice tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 362602
Fred seems like one of the only genuine people on the show tbh. He comes across very likeable and level-headed imo

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if anyone remembers her but Tabitha from made in chelsea split up with her fiancé and cancelled her wedding this year. She said that the dress reveal was filmed for Made In Chelsea and has posted a BTS story. Honestly the most vile dress I have ever seen!!😱😱😱😱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Awful, just horrible. Need to Google Tabitha as I can't remember who she is

Reactions: 3
Awful, just horrible. Need to Google Tabitha as I can't remember who she is
Think she was in the Croatia series and friends with Liv. She’s a mare on insta, constantly moaning and even more so now she’s a single parent!

Reactions: 5
I literally Google image searched Tabitha and I still can't bloody remember her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bar Millie, the MiC girls aren't doing too well with guys, are they? Victoria's baby daddy's in prison, Binky's onto her second baby daddy already, Cheska split up with her baby daddy and now Tabitha? I don't watch TOWIE so I can't compare if they're batting below/above average.

Reactions: 5
Bar Millie, the MiC girls aren't doing too well with guys, are they? Victoria's baby daddy's in prison, Binky's onto her second baby daddy already, Cheska split up with her baby daddy and now Tabitha? I don't watch TOWIE so I can't compare if they're batting below/above average.
I had a look... Lucy's been with James for over 5 years, Louise has been with Ryan over 4, Frankie's been with her bf for 3 years, Nicola's been with her fiancé for 3, Melissa's been with Harry over 2, Binky's been with her fiancé nearly 2 ... Maeva, Sophie, Olivia, Amelia and Emily seem happy in relationships too... they seem to be doing ok?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I meant in relation to having kids with them. Do any of those have children (aside from Binky which seems rushed anyway)?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.