Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bar Millie, the MiC girls aren't doing too well with guys, are they? Victoria's baby daddy's in prison, Binky's onto her second baby daddy already, Cheska split up with her baby daddy and now Tabitha? I don't watch TOWIE so I can't compare if they're batting below/above average.
Trying to think of the TOWIE parents as they’ll be a similar age to the OG MIC cast:
Amy Childs, 2 babies and I think the second one’s dad fucked off quite soon after, but her parents seem fab and really involved
Ferne McCann 1 baby, dad in prison for an acid attack before she was born I believe? dislike her but she does take baby to see him after it was recommended by a child psychologist so clearly a great mum
Billie faiers 1/2 kids with Greg shepherd who’s from a criminal family but not inside himself
Sam faiers 2 kids with that bore
Mario falcone 1 kid but apparently cheats
Chloe Sims has a much older child who was already there pre show

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Trying to think of the TOWIE parents as they’ll be a similar age to the OG MIC cast:
Amy Childs, 2 babies and I think the second one’s dad fucked off quite soon after, but her parents seem fab and really involved
Ferne McCann 1 baby, dad in prison for an acid attack before she was born I believe? dislike her but she does take baby to see him after it was recommended by a child psychologist so clearly a great mum
Billie faiers 1/2 kids with Greg shepherd who’s from a criminal family but not inside himself
Sam faiers 2 kids with that bore
Mario falcone 1 kid but apparently cheats
Chloe Sims has a much older child who was already there pre show

Oh do tell us more about Billie Faiers fella?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well if he is, he's a hypocrite because he went along with "social distancing rules" on the show, if he felt that strongly he wouldn't star on MIC.
Also though, isn't he supposedly a big fan of/somewhat involved with animal conservation etc... surely he'd have to believe in & have some (at least) basic understanding of science for that to be true?... gotta say I liked him to begin with but the more we see of him on MIC and online the I'm less convinced that he's a genuine person & think more so that his public personality is more of a staged persona.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to say too much as I know this from knowing them, but it’s just standard financially motivated crimes really, nothing violent, but they’ve done really well out of it (even considering time spent inside).

I mean MIC’s inherited wealth was just acquired by crimes committed in the Tudor era so who’s to judge 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure there’s info about him on another thread. Not sure if it’s Sams thread or Billies or maybe it’s for both of them... sorry for being so vague but I’ve definitely read about him doing something illegal on here somewhere lol

Reactions: 2
I've replied not that it'll do anything. Personal family covid story so people like him make me sick. Entitled wanker
Has Tristan moved out of his apartment with his PT mate? His mate Temps is always at his girlfriend's house but then comes back to his and Tristan's flat Evey few days... Rule breaking unless Tristan has moved.out...

Reactions: 1
Scamming and ticket touting

I don’t want to say too much as I know this from knowing them, but it’s just standard financially motivated crimes really, nothing violent, but they’ve done really well out of it (even considering time spent inside).

I mean MIC’s inherited wealth was just acquired by crimes committed in the Tudor era so who’s to judge 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Its no secret. You can google their illegal scams and ticket touting scams. The court cases and their criminality has been reported on publicly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Scamming and ticket touting

Its no secret. You can google their illegal scams and ticket touting scams. The court cases and their criminality has been reported on publicly
I know this - their family is a case study on SOCA - I’m just not comfortable writing it out myself hun :) x

Reactions: 3
I had a look... Lucy's been with James for over 5 years, Louise has been with Ryan over 4, Frankie's been with her bf for 3 years, Nicola's been with her fiancé for 3, Melissa's been with Harry over 2, Binky's been with her fiancé nearly 2 ... Maeva, Sophie, Olivia, Amelia and Emily seem happy in relationships too... they seem to be doing ok?!
Frankie has been with her bf for three years??? Source?

Frankie hasn't had a boyfriend for 3 years...she was with Jon for a while now has a new boyfriend.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.