Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have to cut Ollie some slack as he has been very honest about this not being his dream wedding. I think it's been quite a show of love from him to back down when Gareth was adamant he wanted the wedding this year.

I think Ollie does play the drama card quite a bit and I was sure he would just cancel the wedding this year so I am impressed how determined he was to get it done. He's always been very awkward with PDA's
Now that picture looks rather worrying..if I was one of her parents I would question her “Look”... This is a pretty young girl that seems to look rather older than her years in this picture..more than a few of this circle has allegedly liked to have a boredom relief.

Reactions: 3
Now that picture looks rather worrying..if I was one of her parents I would question her “Look”... This is a pretty young girl that seems to look rather older than her years in this picture..more than a few of this circle has allegedly liked to have a boredom relief.
Completely agree ...all is not well judging by that picture.

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping that pic is just editted really badly (the doors all out of shape etc). Otherwise she looks painfully thin compared to her usual look
True, I didn't notice the door! I was more shocked by the size of those boobs!!!

Reactions: 6
Why would they?
I can see they still follow each other on insta and comment etc

Reactions: 1
is it just me who thinks it’s pathetic that Verity cries at every given opportunity ??? I wonder if she does that when she gets hate on her socials or is it just on TV...

Reactions: 16
is it just me who thinks it’s pathetic that Verity cries at every given opportunity ??? I wonder if she does that when she gets hate on her socials or is it just on TV...
I agree. I think it shows her level of immaturity.

I found myself getting annoyed with her this series. She would cry when anyone criticised her or called her out yet happily accused Paris of being a bad person.

Weird morals really. Upset with Paris over a comment yet wants to be friends with her ex mate Liv who is now shagging her ex boyfriend 🤔

Reactions: 18
I think verity is a fake crier.
yep. what’s worse is that someone in her life enabled and fed this habit, and that is what baffles me. she thinks the rest of the world is as deluded as her and will agree with her being upset. It’s crazy what warped egos will bring to reality tv.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I think it shows her level of immaturity.

I found myself getting annoyed with her this series. She would cry when anyone criticised her or called her out yet happily accused Paris of being a bad person.

Weird morals really. Upset with Paris over a comment yet wants to be friends with her ex mate Liv who is now shagging her ex boyfriend 🤔
Can't stand Verity and you're right about her weird morals. Also I have noticed that Liv gets away with murder (I still like her though).

Great news for Binky. However a few comments swirling around about who India’s father is. Someone mentioned Alex, someone else said look at her nose and that shows who her father is.

Reactions: 2
To be honest, it seems a bit rushed to me. It's all a little bit desperate.

Reactions: 6
To be honest, it seems a bit rushed to me. It's all a little bit desperate.
Very especially when she had a miscarriage at just before 12 weeks in Sept/October! And the engagement almost immediately after the miscarriage and then a new (huge) dog and now a new baby! Wow. Also he looks odd in the announcement pics, couldn’t muster a smile? Looks like he’s trying to rush out of shot as soon as they finished taking. Awkward.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.