Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She commented underneath it with some 😂😂😂😂 faces.
I can only assume they're back together and now making light of it (otherwise why else would he post it and she be laughing about it?!). I hope he's not taken her back but there we go....
I don’t think she’s of sane mind tbh, in LI she took that gross Adam back even though he clearly didn’t respect her (or any woman), now this. I’m not even that much older than her but I just wanna shake some self esteem into her, she shouldn’t be okay with her partner taking the piss like this ☹ She’s also fine with being mates with muggy Melissa tho so maybe there’s just no helping some people 😂

Reactions: 13
I think Zara's extreme desperation to get Sam back is going to leave her pretty vulnerable in this relationship. First example there - posting audio of her crying and distressed and him laughing at her. She is probably going along with it and putting the emoji's on to make it look like she isn't pissed off. I don't know anyone that would not be totally hurt if their boyfriend did this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Zara's extreme desperation to get Sam back is going to leave her pretty vulnerable in this relationship. First example there - posting audio of her crying and distressed and him laughing at her. She is probably going along with it and putting the emoji's on to make it look like she isn't pissed off. I don't know anyone that would not be totally hurt if their boyfriend did this.
yes!! This is exactly it but written far more articulately! Don’t get me wrong I think Zara is more than capable, and she clearly intimidates the MIC who have nothing about them whilst Zara’s doing well off the back of LI (and tbf make that easy money 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good on her) but there’s already a power imbalance in that relationship w his wealth & social capital, it’s clear she’s only a guest there on his terms. God knows why she doesn’t have more self esteem as her storm portfolio is 🔥

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Tristan is gonna get hurt by liv? I haven’t watched it all as I was almost late for work watching it but heard her say she’s drunk and bored whereas he thinks something is building

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think Tristan is gonna get hurt by liv? I haven’t watched it all as I was almost late for work watching it but heard her say she’s drunk and bored whereas he thinks something is building
Definitely! He’s too boring for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I get the impression Liv haaaates a guy being all over her :p She'd be better suited to someone like Alex Mytton. I don't see her and Tristan together at all, I think him and Verity looked good together...Charlie is not suited to MIC at all!

Paris is boring as hell, I nearly fell asleep when she tried to ask Tristan out. Remember at the start weird Freddie said he liked her? Lol none of the girls will ever go for him. He needs to do something with his appearance!

I thought Jamie's gesture to Habbs was kinda cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What do we think about Tiff inviting Zara to stay with her? I’ve experienced girls like Tiff, you so badly want to believe that they’re nice and like them, but there’s just something off. Do you think her intentions are malicious or?

Reactions: 17
What do we think about Tiff inviting Zara to stay with her? I’ve experienced girls like Tiff, you so badly want to believe that they’re nice and like them, but there’s just something off. Do you think her intentions are malicious or?
I’m by no means a Tiff fan, and cringe at this weird sexy woman rebrand they’ve tried to do on her, and completely see where you’re coming from but idk I sort of believe she’s just being nice? She’s taken years out from the show & away from Sam, clearly worked on her self esteem a LOT because it must have been piss poor having a long term bf who calls u ugly whilst cheating on you 🥴 her and liv have the only non grossly classist members of the cast to Zara so I believe they probably just genuinely don’t mind helping her out? And tbh it does buy her more screen time 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree. Tristan is a total cringe bag. Liv will use him as a stop gap until someone better comes along. Verity definitely isn't suited to Charlie so that's going nowhere.

Not sure about Tiff being genuine with Zara. I've always liked Tiff and felt that out of her and her sister Lucy she was the nicer more decent one. Now I'm not so keen on this new Tiff. This whole thing about going out and going off to meet guys at 3am or having a one night stand with Miles feels a bit low class to me.

Reactions: 10
I also think that Tiff is pretending to be nice but secretly loves all the drama and loves making other people look bad. I've come across girls like that in the past, they're infuriating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Freddie (creepy moustache) has such a creepy aesthetic, he looks like an adult version of an illustration from an Enid Blyton novel? What woman finds that attractive?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Freddie (non viking) needs to come out of the closet.
I just assumed he was gay. Then he flirted with wooden Paris and I got myself a bit confused.

Freddie (creepy moustache) has such a creepy aesthetic, he looks like an adult version of an illustration from an Enid Blyton novel? What woman finds that attractive?!
Wearing a cravat and smoking jacket dah-ling.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just assumed he was gay. Then he flirted with wooden Paris and I got myself a bit confused.

Wearing a cravat and smoking jacket dah-ling.
I thought he'd been cast as a love interest for Mark Francis when he first joined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.