Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"YOU CAN, YOU CAN, YOU CAN" She was borderline hysterical, it was uncomfortable to watch. Part of me thinks old Sammy boy wanted a get out clause...
She’s crazy isn’t she I think she will find it hard finding another bf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I looked up the other bloke earlier, I’m sorry but ... I don’t get it? She’s undeniably gorgeous - how did this situation come to fruition for him?!

84CAC5B6-3C2B-4B26-8678-44E4C3B49B7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to like Tristan but now I feel like he’s the kind of guy that has an Excel spreadsheet for everything

I like Liv... She’s my kind of blunt

Zara... get in the bin. I do like Sam but he was a massive man bleep in the past

Verity ... annoying

I love Sophie and hope that she gets with the new guy. She needs more airtime although I feel like she is deffo not about the drama

On the whole.. they are all massive hypocrites but I’m here for it 😆

I looked up the other bloke earlier, I’m sorry but ... I don’t get it? She’s undeniably gorgeous - how did this situation come to fruition for him?!

View attachment 282182
Oh ... 🤣

Also... why are they all wearing ugly 90s denim jackets

Last edited:
I'm loving this series. It's all new levels of cringe and bitching. Love how rude meava can be. I absolutely can not stand Sophie. It actually gives me great please looking at her teeth. They are grey. Now granted half of them have been to Turkey (looking at you Sam) but Sophies are terrible it must kill her. I really can't stand her. Is it obvious?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is Charlie acting like he and verity are romeo and Juliet.
He and tristians little macho fight was cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the fake tears from Zara all about?

I think Verity is clearly loving the fact that Tristan still likes her. I think they made a nice couple. Not sure what she sees in Charlie!

Looking forward to next week as Melissa looks to be tit stirring again.

I am LOVING this series, it's so juicy! :LOL:

I do like Liv, but she has zero girl code. I would be raging if any of my mates kissed an ex. You just don't go there. I do think Tristan and Liv would make a good couple though. Although looks like Tristan and Paris may have a thing?

Zara winds me up so much. It's just so fake!

Can't stand Verity. I think she is a nice girl, but she just winds me up. No idea why! :LOL:

The new guy Will, ooooooft! He is HOT!

Maeva is comedy gold...brutal but funny to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the thread ! What is the bet that Liv will try it on with Will when him and Sophie head out to the countryside! I do like her and him together though it seems like it could work.

Jamie leaving the table in disgust when Zara revealed she'd cheated! Like someone said here as if they've been faithful in the past!

Maeva is terrifying but she is very entertaining. Her face when she was finishing her eggs! And Verity just sat there! I was thinking, just get up and come back later love!

Good series though. It seems Melissa's true colours are starting to show. Looking forward to Monday!

I think Harry and Melissa are two peas in a pod. Harry isn't in it much but when he was previously he was the biggest stirrer going. I think Melissa is so sly. Hopefully Tiff will put her in her place.

Not sure I like new Tiff that much. She used to be a bit shy and frigid and I found her sweet but looks likes she has got down the MIC slutty route now and it's not that classy. Doesn't suit her.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching her in slow motion 😁
yes, this is exactly it! I’m watching early with a baby and I worry she’ll lull us both into a coma tbh. And Tristan’s dead chat about photography in Africa, it’s like her dullness is contagious 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did everyone see the (now deleted) TikTok that Sam put up mocking Zara’s fake scream crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A link incase you missed it:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did everyone see the (now deleted) TikTok that Sam put up mocking Zara’s fake scream crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A link incase you missed it:
Nando’s should cut all ties with him after this tbh, was very cruel and unnecessary. Him and his sister are vile tho

Reactions: 12
Agreed. He's said that it's a joke and Zara knew about it, I still think it's unnecessary and really not funny. Who jokes about stuff like that? It's like he has no self respect.

Reactions: 6
She commented underneath it with some 😂😂😂😂 faces.
I can only assume they're back together and now making light of it (otherwise why else would he post it and she be laughing about it?!). I hope he's not taken her back but there we go....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.