Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maeva and her eggs 😂
I know she has me howling, seems like she can get away with it more with being french!

I think liv is being abit sneaky with Tristan, she didn’t tell Verity they had kissed again either.She has absolutely no loyalty to any of the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she has me howling, seems like she can get away with it more with being french!

I think liv is being abit sneaky with Tristan, she didn’t tell Verity they had kissed again either.She has absolutely no loyalty to any of the girls.
Honestly I’ve laughed both episodes because of her, she is such a good reality TV baddy.

This series is really good - the first time I’ve been looking forward to weekly episodes since I was in uni (a decade ago!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really liked Tristan when he first came on but my god since this new series he’s such a bleeping drip. No wonder Verity spilt from him, I bet he’s really boring.

on another note, why are the boys acting holier than thou when Zara cheats? they’ve done their fair share over the years without any remorse. Especially Sam.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really liked Tristan when he first came on but my god since this new series he’s such a bleeping drip. No wonder Verity spilt from him, I bet he’s really boring.

on another note, why are the boys acting holier than thou when Zara cheats? they’ve done their fair share over the years without any remorse. Especially Sam.
I know I thought this too 🤣 when Sam said I’ve never done anything like this I actually laughed out loud! He must have forgotten all the times he cheated on Tiff!
Maeva made a comment too about verity jumping between different guys and I thought the same about her, she must have forgot James and Miles were best friends and she jumped from one to another!

Reactions: 16
Not one single tear left Zara’s ducts during any of those “crying” scenes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she’s screaming “no stop” sounds like me aged 3 when my mum took my dummy away 😶
Yeah she just looked like a spoilt brat during that whole scene....I really hope Sam doesn't take her back!!!

Reactions: 6
"YOU CAN, YOU CAN, YOU CAN" She was borderline hysterical, it was uncomfortable to watch. Part of me thinks old Sammy boy wanted a get out clause...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.