Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread makes me think I must be a terrible person for loving Maeva, and especially her goat baaaah 😂
Nah I'm with you... She makes me laugh. She hates verity so she's never gonna be nice to her. I wouldn't have even entertained the conversation is I was verity.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nah I'm with you... She makes me laugh. She hates verity so she's never gonna be nice to her. I wouldn't have even entertained the conversation is I was verity.
Verity struggled in that convo, she should have just walked away rather than falling to pieces. I vaguely remember the origins of this beef but the last few series have been such an utter snooze fest it’s hard to be invested in the story lines or characters, outside of the panto villain types.

Also Holmes the overgrown baby with a steroid habit with stubble was a bizarre visual?

Reactions: 11
Verity struggled in that convo, she should have just walked away rather than falling to pieces. I vaguely remember the origins of this beef but the last few series have been such an utter snooze fest it’s hard to be invested in the story lines or characters, outside of the panto villain types.

Also Holmes the overgrown baby with a steroid habit with stubble was a bizarre visual?
Wasn't it something to do with maeva's now boyfriend? I can't bloody remember his name now but for reasons unknown everyone wanted a peice of him!
Holmes is an odd addition! Where did he come from? Why has he bought his pt?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn't it something to do with maeva's now boyfriend? I can't bloody remember his name now but for reasons unknown everyone wanted a peice of him!
Holmes is an odd addition! Where did he come from? Why has he bought his pt?! 😂
This should refresh our memories!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think Verity & James used to be a thing and Verity and James slept next to eachother one night when he and Maeva started dating. Of course Maeva wasn't mad at James at all! I think Maeva needs to get over her hatred for Verity, definitely some jealousy issues there as well.

I lolled that that was the only way to bring Charlie into the show - Holmes PT that he just had to bring along.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m way behind, I stopped watching it around the Croatia series about three years ago but I’ve started watching it again from then! I think Sam can be really funny, especially with Pete wicks but I do think that constantly would get really grating as he is very immature. I also think he’s acts very hard done by when it comes to girls, he cheats on them and when they do something back he’s like a little lost puppy and then Louise gets involved. The one I’m watching is where he had slept with another girl in Vegas but then got really upset when habs had messaged her ex.

Reactions: 10
I’m way behind, I stopped watching it around the Croatia series about three years ago but I’ve started watching it again from then! I think Sam can be really funny, especially with Pete wicks but I do think that constantly would get really grating as he is very immature. I also think he’s acts very hard done by when it comes to girls, he cheats on them and when they do something back he’s like a little lost puppy and then Louise gets involved. The one I’m watching is where he had slept with another girl in Vegas but then got really upset when habs had messaged her ex.
Also... Louise... is she not remembering how she used to go to parties and kiss people then “forget” and get all emosh and spoilt brat like when she was called out on it. I dislike her and her amazing body 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah! Remember when she was with Andy (I think) and it was about her going back to someone’s for more drinks but they didn’t name him in the show but I’m sure it was niall from one direction?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah! Remember when she was with Andy (I think) and it was about her going back to someone’s for more drinks but they didn’t name him in the show but I’m sure it was niall from one direction?
Yeah it was in the news and then they were acting very discreet and not naming names on the show 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just looking at Habbs Instagram and does anyone know if she's alright or struggling with something, she's very thin atm. I know she had always been thin but this is a bit alarming. A lot of the cast are very slim, makes me wonder if they all feel pressure from each other.

Reactions: 2
Also... Louise... is she not remembering how she used to go to parties and kiss people then “forget” and get all emosh and spoilt brat like when she was called out on it. I dislike her and her amazing body 😆
How many times did she cheat on Andy Jordan and forget about it 🤯😭

Yeah it was in the news and then they were acting very discreet and not naming names on the show 😂
Omg how did I not know it was Niall all along 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just looking at Habbs Instagram and does anyone know if she's alright or struggling with something, she's very thin atm. I know she had always been thin but this is a bit alarming. A lot of the cast are very slim, makes me wonder if they all feel pressure from each other.
they all have a very similar body type - very skinny. i remember when mimi and sam were a thing and tiff referred to her as a dumpling... i feel like they’re all quite nasty about stuff like
that and constantly compare themselves to one another

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Again I’m wondering why liv and Digby split up. He looks bloody gorgeous on his Instagram post this morning 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 3
Again I’m wondering why liv and Digby split up. He looks bloody gorgeous on his Instagram post this morning 🤤🤤🤤
Tbh..I think Digby is way too good for Liv. He has standards and morals. Liv knew this and chose her slutty life on MIC over a real relationship with him - i hope he finds someone amazing

Tbh..I think Digby is way too good for Liv. He has standards and morals. Liv knew this and chose her slutty life on MIC over a real relationship with him - i hope he finds someone amazing
Yeah to be honest I agree!!! I loved him and I think she treated him awfully. She’ll grow up one day and regret it I’m sure

Reactions: 5
Yeah to be honest I agree!!! I loved him and I think she treated him awfully. She’ll grow up one day and regret it I’m sure
Yeah I do like her on the show and think she has a great sense of humour, but think she really blew it with Digby.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.