Made In Chelsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Verity so upset at the thought of Tristan and Liv, when she dumped him and kissed Holmes and Charlie?
I think she had a point last night that she can still be upset about it regardless of whether he has every right to do it. She has every right to kiss whoever she likes now they’re single, he wasn’t mates with either lads but Tristan can still be upset about it cause it’s hard seeing your ex move on.
I actually really like verity, I think she’s a little sweetheart. No idea why maeva has such beef with her.

Reactions: 7
I know they're not in MIC right now, but does anyone else think Miles and Heloise would be a cute couple? They seem to hang out a lot :love:

Reactions: 2
I think they are friends but they would make such a good looking couple...!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she had a point last night that she can still be upset about it regardless of whether he has every right to do it. She has every right to kiss whoever she likes now they’re single, he wasn’t mates with either lads but Tristan can still be upset about it cause it’s hard seeing your ex move on.
I actually really like verity, I think she’s a little sweetheart. No idea why maeva has such beef with her.
Yeah I agree like it’s still a bit of a shock/upsetting seeing your ex with someone else even if you chose to end it. Also Liv is like a Hoover for everyone’s sloppy seconds, she’s so grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know they're not in MIC right now, but does anyone else think Miles and Heloise would be a cute couple? They seem to hang out a lot :love:
Yea they would. Jamie hated them being friends didn’t he. Why did they even split up??? I hope miles comes back this season. No one wants James and maeva

Reactions: 2
No idea why they broke up! But I never understood why she went for Jamie in the first place, probably not for the money since her dad is a billionaire. Also does anyone remember that scene where Sophie had a go at Habbs for going there with Jamie after his breakup? That was absolutely savage :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No idea why they broke up! But I never understood why she went for Jamie in the first place, probably not for the money since her dad is a billionaire. Also does anyone remember that scene where Sophie had a go at Habbs for going there with Jamie after his breakup? That was absolutely savage :ROFLMAO:
Yess I do remember she proper went to town on her didn’t she.

Reactions: 3
Yea they would. Jamie hated them being friends didn’t he. Why did they even split up??? I hope miles comes back this season. No one wants James and maeva
Yeah Jamie hated when they hung out because they both speak French and get on haha. I think Jamie broke up with her, probably something to do with the age difference? I hope Miles comes back too! Does anyone else feel there's a whole part missing where Olivia and Habbs have fallen out? I swore they were friends last season, even after the whole Harvey thing.

Reactions: 8
Yeah Jamie hated when they hung out because they both speak French and get on haha. I think Jamie broke up with her, probably something to do with the age difference? I hope Miles comes back too! Does anyone else feel there's a whole part missing where Olivia and Habbs have fallen out? I swore they were friends last season, even after the whole Harvey thing.
I think habbs and Jamie are going to properly settle down and leave the show. I love Liv, she’s really entertaining, but she has absolutely no loyalty with the girls. She’ll shag anyone.
does anyone remember when liv firstcame into the show? Sam and tiff was at her gallery and she had shagged Sam at school and tiff weren’t happy. She’s been through most the cast!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think habbs and Jamie are going to properly settle down and leave the show. I love Liv, she’s really entertaining, but she has absolutely no loyalty with the girls. She’ll shag anyone.
does anyone remember when liv firstcame into the show? Sam and tiff was at her gallery and she had shagged Sam at school and tiff weren’t happy. She’s been through most the cast!
Yeah to be fair, Liv is pretty bad that way! I do think Verity was within her rights to be upset (as Tristan was right to be upset with her too). I'd say Liv will have no girl-friends left by the end of Made of Chelsea.

Reactions: 14
Realistically how many more seasons can they do is it going to run forever.
How many times is liv going to tell someone to get the duck out of her house this season 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but Maeva calling verity a goat tipped me over. Time to leave the conversation verity. I don't think Tristan is controlling for scheduling calls... At the start of lockdown me and my friends were all scheduling calls and zooms with each other to give some structure to our day. If she didn't want to be that structured she shouild have just said instead of crying... That doesn't make any sense.
Veritys mate... Whatever her name is, is just a yes person. Does she not have any opinions of her own.
What is the purpose of Paris? She's lovely looking but why is she there? Giving me token black person vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maeva is awful, really awful 🤣 "I've heard a lot of things about you Verity..." 🙄 and did she actually call her a slut 🤢 she doesn't need air time.

Tristan is still awful, so bitter. Still getting dodgy nasty vibes from him that reminds me of my ex. I feel for Verity, yeah she snogged someone but she's single so she can and she can still simultaneously be upset to see him cracking on in front of her.

Sophie is so bloody gorgeous and I love the way she dresses I have such a crush. Her and Fred need to be together there is clearly something there as others have said.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maeva is awful, really awful 🤣 "I've heard a lot of things about you Verity..." 🙄 and did she actually call her a slut 🤢 she doesn't need air time.

Tristan is still awful, so bitter. Still getting dodgy nasty vibes from him that reminds me of my ex. I feel for Verity, yeah she snogged someone but she's single so she can and she can still simultaneously be upset to see him cracking on in front of her.

Sophie is so bloody gorgeous and I love the way she dresses I have such a crush. Her and Fred need to be together there is clearly something there as others have said.
There was no need for maeva to go up to her just to say that... was just spiteful. I actually felt sorry for verity. Not what you want to hear that your ex has gotten with your friend from your worst enemy 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 Tristan started to bore me a bit in the last ep

what’s everyone’s thoughts that Zara and Sam storyline is just a publicity stunt. Seen on twitter a lot of people saying she looks fake crying on next weeks when she tells Habbs. I can’t bloody wait to see what Sam says to her as well as the rest of them

Reactions: 7
what’s everyone’s thoughts that Zara and Sam storyline is just a publicity stunt. Seen on twitter a lot of people saying she looks fake crying on next weeks when she tells Habbs. I can’t bloody wait to see what Sam says to her as well as the rest of them
To be fair she was like that in LI, just scrunched up her face when she cried 🤣 it could either be a publicity stunt or she actually is as Melissa puts it a 'fame bleep' and just gutted that her claim to fame is falling apart if Sam doesn't take her back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread makes me think I must be a terrible person for loving Maeva, and especially her goat baaaah 😂
Nah tbf she was ok in previous series I did like her too, I just don't like when people are pointlessly all out horrible (albeit on a scripted show 🤣). Like I love sass and wit and people having heated arguments but it was very one sided that time so it felt more nasty IMO 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah tbf she was ok in previous series I did like her too, I just don't like when people are pointlessly all out horrible (albeit on a scripted show 🤣). Like I love sass and wit and people having heated arguments but it was very one sided that time so it felt more nasty IMO 🤷‍♀️
Yeah in the day & age of 'be kind' and everyone preaching mental health, shes on tv calling someone a slut and a goat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.