Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Habbs always looks dangerously underweight. Sadly, I think she’d take that as a compliment.
She’s the definition of lollipop head like it’s always been so disgusting and just not setting an example to young viewers etc. I know that you can’t help genetics etc but I know these girls like I grew up on the same circuit as them and believe me anorexia was a compliment at school …

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That suit thing Habbs has been using has something to do with losing weight too doesn't it? I've seen someone else using it lately but can't remember who

That suit thing Habbs has been using has something to do with losing weight too doesn't it? I've seen someone else using it lately but can't remember who
Yes I saw Amber turner using it too.. does it actually do anything? Habbs defo doesn’t have anything to lose

Yes I saw Amber turner using it too.. does it actually do anything? Habbs defo doesn’t have anything to lose
Yeah that's who I saw I remember now , I'm not sure what it actually does tbh but I know , no way has habbs got anything to lose it's crazy

Habbs needs to take care... remember before Christmas she ended up in hospital. She looks miserable - couldn't even fake a smile for this gifted brunch!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Habbs needs to take care... remember before Christmas she ended up in hospital. She looks miserable - couldn't even fake a smile for this gifted brunch!
The irony in mentioning any kind of "health" in the caption of such a photo is absurd. That is such a sad image overall.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She looks like she's got a migraine?? Everytime I see her I feel hungry on her behalf. And she needs a better bra :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A year ago, Tiff and her bf moved into a flat, did a huge renovation of it, and got a puppy as soon as they'd finished. Now they're moving again - to another place that apparently needs a total renovation - as they realised they need somewhere bigger with the dog. Puppies grow - who knew?! Honestly, more money than sense these people. Suppose it's not like she has an actual job though so she has the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think tiff is just making big money flipping flats but trying to hide it with the puppy excuse tbh

Reactions: 13
I think tiff is just making big money flipping flats but trying to hide it with the puppy excuse tbh
This was my first thought too tbf. Even before they got the dog I was 🤨 at that flat. Seemed an unlikely choice for them from the start.

Reactions: 5
Ruby and Rezza 100% back together. On Tristans story he was showing the new place where they were filming and said he was in "Ruby and Rezzas room"

Reactions: 3
Are they filming now? Miles mentioned about filming at the weekend in one of his stories but not sure if it was for MIC

Reactions: 1
Are they filming now? Miles mentioned about filming at the weekend in one of his stories but not sure if it was for MIC
Yeah they are, Tristan has been showing where they're filming on his stories!

Reactions: 1
i think Miles and Tristan have had a falling out they no longer following one another on IG AND miles and verity no longer follower each other too....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.