Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Videos on Reza’s insta story of Harvey chatting up someone who looked remarkably like Habbs is awks as ever. I feel like he’s going to do Emily dirty one day (lol Rez & Tristan are cheeky little feckers, watching and egging on the whole ‘exchange’)

Side note: Miles isn’t coming across too well on CGD is he 😬
When was the story from? If it was last night he's deleted them now...

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching CGD with my boyfriend, who refuses to believe that Miles is straight!
I was cracking up at him describing his “fetish” which was actually more like a fantasy. Walking hand in hand through the forest, before it starts torrentially raining and finding a barn to take cover, with a super muddy floor and having sex in the mud 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I was cracking up at him describing his “fetish” which was actually more like a fantasy. Walking hand in hand through the forest, before it starts torrentially raining and finding a barn to take cover, with a super muddy floor and having sex in the mud 😂🤣🤣
NO this just made me cringe so hard pls never share this again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've started to watch CGD.
Miles & Maeva also did an episode of Eating with My Ex. Not sure when it was filmed. James is clearly comfortable with looking like a fool in front of the nation. She'd basically jump back on his team if he grew up tomorrow. James is such a second banana.

Reactions: 13
When was the story from? If it was last night he's deleted them now...
Oh it was a few nights before this post…mid week (of last week) following a rugby dinner they had attended of some kind, involved a meal too which Sharon Gaffka(?) from LI also attended.

Miles & Maeva also did an episode of Eating with My Ex. Not sure when it was filmed. James is clearly comfortable with looking like a fool in front of the nation. She'd basically jump back on his team if he grew up tomorrow. James is such a second banana.
Not sure. I think at this point they’re the real deal and the eating with my ex thing is just for some exposure that James probably approved. It’s obviously weird and I wouldn’t have it but don’t think it’s that deep.

What isn’t so good is that she’s making them move again from wherever it is they moved to for James’ job because she’s “unhappy” there… so basically they’ll probably have to move back to London to improve her life… but drastically affect his negatively

Reactions: 6
Anyone else absolutely DYING in the worst way at Tristan’s insta ad for Love Honey/Valentine’s day? 🤢💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
OR
They all know he’s a gay man and it’s all a massive cover up so James doesn’t really care. Would explain why Maeva gets away with pretty much trying to shag his face off and James now caring.

Reactions: 5
Sam Prince put this on his stories yesterday...

Untitled 4.png

I checked again today and radio silence so I don't think anyone asked him anything... awkward 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paul C Brunson on celebs go dating delivered a few home truths to miles yesterday and he threw his dummy out of the pram, he really didn’t like being told. He’s such a man child.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think they’ve split up - no likes on pics for a while and I don’t think they even follow each other anymore.

Videos on Reza’s insta story of Harvey chatting up someone who looked remarkably like Habbs is awks as ever. I feel like he’s going to do Emily dirty one day (lol Rez & Tristan are cheeky little feckers, watching and egging on the whole ‘exchange’)

Side note: Miles isn’t coming across too well on CGD is he 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.