Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi girls, I'm officially a member of this website! Looking forward to chatting with you all. xoxo

So I'd like to share some information about Habbs I picked up while listening to Jamie Laing's podcast. He interviewed a girl called Roxie this week who wrote a manifestation book and she talked about her struggle to accepting herself. She revealed that her Iraqi background was a main reason why she never shared her true name or background growing up and would always hide it.

So Jamie then said, Sophie's dad is also Iraqi and she and her sister also hide the fact that they are Iraqi. They have always distanced themselves from their Middle Eastern heritage and he always walks why. The guest Roxie also said she was growing up during the Iraq war so didn't want friends stereotyping her. But to continue the false identity through adulthood is so shocking.

Then I remembered in another podcast episode, Jamie retold a story from his girlfriend. He said his girlfriend had been refused entry to a club because of her Middle Eastern name on her ID and she rang him crying. Maybe this was Habbs? Either way she's never shared anything that would suggest she has a multicultural background.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i think Miles and Tristan have had a falling out they no longer following one another on IG AND miles and verity no longer follower each other too....
Yes probably because Tristan became close with Reza who was fighting to get his girlfriend back, while Miles was whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Reactions: 6
Are they filming now? Miles mentioned about filming at the weekend in one of his stories but not sure if it was for MIC
Yes, I follow some of their instagrams. They were in a Yorkshire mansion filming a trip away. Verity mentioned they were actually supposed to be in the Maldives but didn't explain the location change.

Reactions: 2
So I'd like to share some information about Habbs I picked up while listening to Jamie Laing's podcast. He interviewed a girl called Roxie this week who wrote a manifestation book and she talked about her struggle to accepting herself. She revealed that her Iraqi background was a main reason why she never shared her true name or background growing up and would always hide it.

So Jamie then said, Sophie's dad is also Iraqi and she and her sister also hide the fact that they are Iraqi. They have always distanced themselves from their Middle Eastern heritage and he always walks why. The guest Roxie also said she was growing up during the Iraq war so didn't want friends stereotyping her. But to continue the false identity through adulthood is so shocking.

Then I remembered in another podcast episode, Jamie retold a story from his girlfriend. He said his girlfriend had been refused entry to a club because of her Middle Eastern name on her ID and she rang him crying. Maybe this was Habbs? Either way she's never shared anything that would suggest she has a multicultural background.
Oh very interesting! I always wondered what her background was.. is Habboo not her real name then? Jamie’s mostly dated blondes so unless it’s Tara Keeney which is a British name, it must be Habbs!

Reactions: 9
Oh very interesting! I always wondered what her background was.. is Habboo not her real name then? Jamie’s mostly dated blondes so unless it’s Tara Keeney which is a British name, it must be Habbs!
I’m guessing Habboo is an abbreviation for something. Or it’s pronounced completely differently to how English speakers say it.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t have thought ‘Habboo’ was a British surname tbh. Maybe her birth name isn’t Sophie?
I don’t judge her for not sharing her background. I have an unusual name and surname due to my heritage and when I was at primary school and even secondary school I hated it. I just wanted a ‘normal British name’. I always felt ashamed that I didn’t fit in, I suppose back in the day (I’m 28 now), there was way less representation so I always felt like the odd one out. It’s sad really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi girls, I'm officially a member of this website! Looking forward to chatting with you all. xoxo

This is interesting- thanks for sharing because there’s NO WAY I would listen to his podcast. I have always wondered about their heritage. Their dad is really good looking lol This would make sense because they look like they are from that part of the world - you cannot hide or deny blood. Her mum too despite her seemingly English name and appearance seems ‘international’ too. Heck, most people are what’s the big deal?! This ignorance perpetuates racism! How sad and exhausting for them. Habbs is always trying to fight against something, her weight, her real facial features, the girl must be DRAINED. Being that constantly combative; no wonder she’s a miserable moody social climbing fake cow. Give it a rest Habbs *eye roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I listen to a lot of podcasts doing work. Another random info I came across is on Habbs and Melissa’s podcast- they were talking about their first time. Melissa said she lost her virginity aged 14.

She laughed and talked about it casually like it’s nothing. Isn’t that too young? Also she gives off this civilized boujee vibe. That’s completely opposite

Reactions: 12

Wonder how Sophie felt about him saying that 😬

Reactions: 13
I didn't realise she was Iraqi but I did assume she was middle eastern from her surname and colouring.

Reactions: 3
I listen to a lot of podcasts doing work. Another random info I came across is on Habbs and Melissa’s podcast- they were talking about their first time. Melissa said she lost her virginity aged 14.

She laughed and talked about it casually like it’s nothing. Isn’t that too young? Also she gives off this civilized boujee vibe. That’s completely opposite
London private school vibes - that was normal in my school

Reactions: 6
First thing I thought! It’s so sad that she’s felt the need to hide it but it really isn’t his place to reveal that information if it’s obviously sensitive for her and she’s not open about it herself. I’d be furious.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know that was a thing. Do parents of private school kids know this stuff is happening. Such a waste of money.
Kids barely see their parents. Left to their own devices a lot of the time. Raised by nannies. Every weekend was a house party as parents away on holiday / country houses etc. tit went on at those parties..

Reactions: 8
He previously said she doesn’t listen to his podcasts or anything he posts. He even jokingly said “Sophie you’re a douchebag” on the podcast to prove it. He said she won’t hear it, so won’t know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, Habboo must be shortened from a longer name. I always thought it was quite an unusual name I’ve not heard it anywhere else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.