Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100 points to whoever figures out who Cheska is talking about in this interview about bullying

She's probably right that they wouldn't air it now but they're still glamourizing the fact that her boyfriend is in prison , don't even know why she is on the show anymore

( also it wasn't "fat cow' was it? I presume it is the scene I'm thinking though and she's forgot the exact words)

Reactions: 3
She's probably right that they wouldn't air it now but they're still glamourizing the fact that her boyfriend is in prison , don't even know why she is on the show anymore

( also it wasn't "fat cow' was it? I presume it is the scene I'm thinking though and she's forgot the exact words)
Wasn't she called a fat turkey?

Reactions: 17

Just looked up the video , it was “open your bleeping mouth you bleeping fat Turkey”. Doesn’t make sense lol.

I guess after years you can mix up animal insults

Reactions: 4
Just looked up the video , it was “open your bleeping mouth you bleeping fat Turkey”. Doesn’t make sense lol.

I guess after years you can mix up animal insults
Oh tit I’m only just now watching MIC from the beginning and I didn’t even know it was Cheska she had said that to until today. I’ve seen the line a lot in tik toks and compilation vids though.

Although that would have been humiliating and hard to forget at the time I feel like now no one is laughing at Cheska. Like I can’t speak for at the time obv but these day I feel it isn’t bought up as a dig at Cheska or a laugh at her expense it’s just bought up as one of those iconic but ridiculous MIC one liners.

I'm shocked everyone in this thread often sings Sophie Hermann's praises like she wasn't the one literally a few months ago laughing and resharing the fat turkey clip as her favourite iconic mic moment / "Monday motivation" and said anyone who called her out and said it's not funny "should go watch teletubbies if they're so easily offended", she is an asshole

Reactions: 33
I'm shocked everyone in this thread often sings Sophie Hermann's praises like she wasn't the one literally a few months ago laughing and resharing the fat turkey clip as her favourite iconic mic moment / "Monday motivation" and said anyone who called her out and said it's not funny "should go watch teletubbies if they're so easily offended", she is an asshole
Didn’t Sophie Herman and Victoria fall out? Something about Victoria doing witchcraft on her. Lool how does that happen? Thought they are too boujee for that

Agree Sophie H is a b**** and a big pick me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen Alex mytton in person too, not anywhere exciting mind, a Lakeland shop in Milton Keynes

I wonder why Mellissa only was in the first scene of ep1 and not seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.