Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julius seems like he's hiding anger issues. You can see it when he gets into arguments like with Rez at the start of this season, he gets disproportionately nasty and angry about things that shouldn't even really concern him.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I've never been a fan of verity but I've got to admit the way maeva talks about her is awful , I would feel crap if I was her. She's right ,maeva is just embarrassing

Reactions: 22
Why are Verity’s extensions so shockingly bad?! She has enough money to get them done properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel like Julius massively outed Ruby and Miles when he blatantly said their first kiss had been brewing for 8 months when everyone keeps saying Ruby and Rez split up 6 months ago! No they weren’t snakey at all!

Reactions: 9
Why are Verity’s extensions so shockingly bad?! She has enough money to get them done properly.
She's as awkward as a balloon full of beans that one, she reminds me of a Wish version of Luna Lovegood.
It's like she tries to be all whimsical or something but she's deffo a few sandwiches short of a picnic. It's nice seeing yet another male getting treated like a dog because, let's face it... But James has just become a Yes-Man for Meava ?? Who wants to have sex with a wet blanket no wonder she ran to manly Miles.
(Well, manly according to the ladies)

Can we just all appreciate Fredrick and how much of a DADDY he is omg 😍 Sophie Herman is HOGGING HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maeva is disgusting in how she talks about some people. She does seem obsessed about verity

Anyone else noticed they went from a pool party to autumn clothes, scarfs etc the next day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Damn I used to really like Digby, but now he's hanging out with Julius I'm getting the ick by proximity.

She was doing an AMA on instagram last night, you should have asked her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I am just rehashing what other people have said but Maeva has a frightening temper and I can’t believe she hasn’t realised she needs some serious help. On top of that she is a nasty and spiteful person.

Even the dog was cowering at her latest screaming session, it’s abusive the way she behaves.

Are we all just going to ignore Maeva because she’s a female? I mean sure she brings entertainment to the show but if the shoe was on the other foot people would be going crazy at a guy behaving like that. Also why has she gone off on one about verity when the week before she was asking Miles if he wanted to shag her. HATE he is the human version of ick and can honestly see him being really creepy. As for miles and ruby - ZERO chemistry. They need to stop. Isn’t he on the latest season of celebs go dating? He never wanted ruby because if he wanted her they would of got together a long time ago. Rez deserves better because it’s clear she’s messing with his head, he introduced her to everyone basically putting her on the show and now she’s gallivanted off into a mans arm who doesn’t even want her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been watching old episodes and I was shocked to see how normal everyone's teeth used to be. No blindingly white bad veneers distracting me from the drama!

Most of the old crew were awful people but it was much more interesting because they were genuinely friends, and not just a bunch of people thrown together by a casting director.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've been watching old episodes and I was shocked to see how normal everyone's teeth used to be. No blindingly white bad veneers distracting me from the drama!

Most of the old crew were awful people but it was much more interesting because they were genuinely friends, and not just a bunch of people thrown together by a casting director.
Same! I was shocked by how fresh and young Sophie Herman looks when she first joins. It really highlights how much work she’s had done.

Reactions: 13
I'm two weeks behind planning to catch up today. I saw the ad for maeva blowing up about verity. Like talk about no self awareness.

Reactions: 3
I find verity super annoying. She goes on dates with the likes of Julius because she knows it gets her air time. She was never interested in him at all.

her “business” (the clean eating restaurant) isn’t really hers at all. She collaborated with The guy who is the brains behind it. The reason he wanted her on board is obviously because of her large insta following that means she’s able to promote the restaurant

fair enough if she wants to use the show to get what she can out of it, but reality TV shows are so much better when it’s genuine, and a bit more organic.

Reactions: 17
I’ve gone off the show so much. Used to love it during lockdown.
I find Liv and Tristan cringeworthy they are so on and off. I love liv but think he isn’t the guy for her.

Reactions: 11
I'm two weeks behind planning to catch up today. I saw the ad for maeva blowing up about verity. Like talk about no self awareness.
yh, I found it ridiculous how James has to effectively tiptoe around her; I wasn't shocked Maeva reacted this way, more scared for her as she probs has no idea how odd she appears when all it takes is to hear the name of an ex-fling to set her off into a tantrum and storm off dramatically

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.