Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow either of them but just looked and Emily posting solo pic with happy love day as the caption deffo confirms they’ve split!!

Not surprised at all

Reactions: 5
Harvey's a total man-child. I remember from one of Emily's vlogs, he expected her to do all his laundry. Didn't know how to use the washing machine in his own flat.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Gosh she’s totally self obsessed and very insecure with her looks/age etc. Constantly fiddling with herself when in reality she looked ‘miles’ better ( ever so slight pun intended 😬) before.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh she’s totally self obsessed and very insecure with her looks/age etc. Constantly fiddling with herself when in reality she looked ‘miles’ better ( ever so slight pun intended 😬) before.
Think it comes from her Mom, she seems self obsessed as well

Reactions: 3
Thats a really good nose job tbf. Do we think that it's just filler? I can't work out how that works? Like I know in theory it fills the dent at the top to make it look straighter but the whole nose looks like it's been shaved down with filler in the tip.

Reactions: 10
Thats a really good nose job tbf. Do we think that it's just filler? I can't work out how that works? Like I know in theory it fills the dent at the top to make it look straighter but the whole nose looks like it's been shaved down with filler in the tip.
I honestly can never understand how filler makes the whole nose smaller, but my mum had it and it does work!

Reactions: 6
Anyone watching celebrity hunted?? The Locke Locke’s are on it. I’m enjoying it!! ( but I am on bottle 2 lidl organic wine! So feel free to ignore me !! )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nose filler confuses me too! I kinda want to see it done in real time 😂 seems like magic to me. I am slightly biased because that's my natural nose shape, but I actually think there are so many types of gorgeous noses and you tend to be born with ones that suit you!

It's such a shame she is just turning into a clone of every other reality star. She's beautiful but some of that beauty was in her teeth/nose, uniqueness is way more attractive than everyone having the same nose, teeth and cheek filler etc. It's so boring! She's going to end up looking like Courtney Cox in her worst frozen filler face moments soon if she keeps getting all these surgeries!

Reactions: 10
They'll all end up looking worse by getting too much work done (e.g. Louise and Jess) but I think once you start it can become addictive, especially as they have the money to afford it or get it gifted.

Habbs' latest photo... clearly overdone it on the fillers.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They'll all end up looking worse by getting too much work done (e.g. Louise and Jess) but I think once you start it can become addictive, especially as they have the money to afford it or get it gifted.

Habbs' latest photo... clearly overdone it on the fillers.

I think she’s tried to replace volume in her face that she’s lost because she doesn’t eat enough.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.