Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
SPOILER (sorry don't know how to do the link to hide my post??)

How sad for Tiff and her fiance 😔

I hope Emily finds a nice guy soon. Harvey the man-child has treated her awfully, she deserves way better.

100% agree. I have a few friends and know of several women who effectively wasted their entire 20s in a long-term relationship (talking 8-10 years) for this to happen exactly as you've said.
This happened to me, and the worst thing is he lied to me for 11 years about wanting children, putting it off telling me we needed a bigger house or a bigger car etc, he basically lied to me the whole relationship/marriage. A year after meeting him I said I was desperate to have a family (early 20’s) and that if he didn’t, I would understand and it was kinder to tell me then than lead me on. He assured me over and over there he wanted children. By the time I plucked up the courage to leave, I had no confidence, and felt so ugly. I don’t have the confidence to be with anyone else, and now I’m too old biologically for children. So basically he ruined my life. I am so angry with myself for going along with it. I was stupid. I’ve had counselling and everything, been suicidal. I’m alone and all I ever wanted was my own children. I know I could adopt, however as women you will appreciate it’s not the same as carrying a child yourself.
Anyway that’s a lot isn’t it, sorry x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

cee-bee

VIP Member
eff verity, if anyone deserves a good time from Miles rn, it’s Emily. Their chemistry is so much more palpable as well.

as for Ruby, giiiiiiirl we need to talk about ya boyf
🚩 “be quiet Ruby”
🚩 comfortable with lying to your friend’s face (an innocent girl who has never done anything malicious to him)
🚩 comfortable with his friend cheating and lying
🚩 clearly bricking it, prioritising being “one of the lads” and keeping dirty secrets over doing the right thing
🚩 “he loves you” to said cheated on girl, in what can only be described at best as deeply manipulative or worse, gaslighting.

Then we have Tristan, not wanting to be outdone,
🚩 “fuck off” to Tiffany, when she interrupted him excusing cheating, lying and manipulative behaviour in the process of trying to dig his scumbag friend out of a hole.
🚩 also lied to innocent girl’s face
🚩gaslighting most females on the show like his life depends on it

Harvey … opens his mouth and 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

We had the tricep trio but I think I’m going be calling this lot the red flag rabble from now on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

luckylady2022

Episode 4 spoiler

That moment when Tiff says to Tristan you lied to Emily’s face about Harvey. Tristan responded to Tiff “you weren’t there fuck off mate , fuck off ”. He said it twice and looked away and waved his back hand at her. Wth why is he so aggressive to a woman? Tiff is not even problematic

Reactions: 49

Chatty Member
Dying at Ruby having a face like a smacked arse when Verity was talking about Miles

• Haha
Reactions: 47

follyol

Lucy watsons wedding video trailer is absolutely gorgeous! Not entirely what I expected but it literally could have been scenes from mamma Mia, it looks like it was a lovely time and everyone looked to be having the time of their lives!

Eugh probs going to be ripped for this but it felt super impersonal. She just looks smug AF in her #gifted dress pouting her way through it! James’ speech is also a bit weird ‘you’ve achieved more in a few years than most people achieve in a lifetime’… looool yeah most people don’t have millionaire parents 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Hamandmushroom

Absolutely HOWLED when Emily said "and keeping girls warm with your pathetic arm" 😂😂😂

No words for the horrible behaviour of Harvey, Tristan and Rez. What three disgusting pieces of shit. I can't believe the audacity to lie about something so big, carry on lying when the truth is already out and then twist it all on the girls. It's scary...fucking psychopaths.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Maeva must be a ‘freak in the sheets’ because how any fella puts up with her is beyond me 😂 she’s absolutely crackers 😅 proper little bunny boiler 🐰
Can't wait for them to split, and Maeva can go on Celebs go Dating. We can see her torture multiple men 5 nights a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

micfan

I do actually agree with Sam Prince too that it should come naturally and if he doesn’t want to get married then he obviously shouldn’t do something he doesn’t want, Maeva did go overboard with the desperation but again I think it was for entertainment value, but equally, I don’t want to hear men moaning that their girlfriends want to get married, if you aren’t ready for it then stop dragging her along and break up with her. At the end of the day, the tradition is that the man proposes, but women shouldn’t have to just wait around for him to decide, it’s a big part of her life too and men always say that they’ll do it in their own time but what about the woman’s time and life plan? Again I’m not saying a man should propose if he doesn’t actually want to, but I don’t think women should have to just sit around and wait for something that may never come. Anyway I’m rambling now haha
You're not rambling at all haha. You have good points.

I hate when men put women through 10 years of a relationship with the promise of a ring just to shut her up and buy him time for his inevitable exit. Just break up and be honest. I have seen it in real life and then the next relationship the guy jumps into they get married and it's like wtf?! It's like the epitome of "waste her time". That's what I see every time I look at Emily and Harvey. He just wants to waste her time. She is good for him in the sense that she is a roommate to split the bills/rent/do his laundry/pick up after him and a warm body, but he doesn't respect her and I have a hard time believing he has ever loved her. But he will punish her for wanting to invest in him and them. He is passive-aggressive, gives no energy, and no fucks. It is just insulting the way he acts like she is something to be tolerated. He can't even pretend to be remorseful about his bad behaviors and disrespect. I don't always care for Emily but I really hope they broke up for good because no one deserves to be treated like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Rubyred97

Maeva is hilarious during her chat with miles 😂😂

Episode 4 spoiler

That moment when Tiff says to Tristan you lied to Emily’s face about Harvey. Tristan responded to Tiff “you weren’t there fuck off mate , fuck off ”. He said it twice and looked away and waved his back hand at her. Wth why is he so aggressive to a woman? Tiff is not even problematic
honestly how did Tristan manage to almost come across worse than Harvey in this episode, he’s awful

Reactions: 43

Babyshark

Chatty Member
I can’t stand Habbs. She’s a social climber and wants the status - Jamie’s a big gun within that scene and I’m sure that’s what the initial pull was.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

mgmhs

Sam Prince is so odd looking. He has a weird, waxy baby face. No lips and weird veneers (which is a bad combo). I know that was mean but I just can’t see the appeal 😂
He’s awful. How has Inga turned down Digby because she wants to date women and then agreed to dating Sam Prince! Jesus. For the people who’ve watched it for years - do I remember correctly that Sam Prince was the guy who was dating Toff, he then cheated on her and later admitted he didn’t even change the bed sheets?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 41

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I was actually fuming for Ruby too, like wtf is Rez doing when he started backing his idiot friends and saying Ruby was lying??

Ruby told her friend the truth, what did he expect her to do. Like I’d tell anyone if I knew their partner had cheated, regardless.
When he told ruby to be quiet I audibly gasped. Think they’re relationship is a lot more fucked up than what’s shown on the show

Reactions: 40
Going out on a limb but I think the series has rejuvenated the show!

Ruby is a great villain. Whiny, pathological, bitchy and immature BUT gets called out on her shit regularly and gets her commupeance. Its been entertaining to see her methodically blowing up Rez' blatant plan for them to be the ideal couple offering advice to their friends all because she got bored and fancied a go on Miles 😂

Julius similar. Despise him but he brings so much cringe entertainment and isn't afraid to stir it up. Miles is a himbo but good looking enough to cause drama wherever he goes so.

Maeva remains the spiritual successor of Lucy Watson except more unhinged.

• Haha

Fannydevito

Sadly I have had experience of abusive men & Tristan raises all of the flags. I can't even watch him without shouting "Oh hell no" at the screen. What solidified it for me was when he made Liv have that party & invite all of her friends just to either agree with him or they were cut out of her life for good. Even with editing/storylines he clearly comes across as a psychopath.

• Heart