Made in Chelsea #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liv and Tristan are following each other again…agreed to be friends since they started filming again perhaps? I’ve never understood how exes that were really in love stayed friends! Maybe it’s just me.

Reactions: 6
Oh very interesting! I always wondered what her background was.. is Habboo not her real name then? Jamie’s mostly dated blondes so unless it’s Tara Keeney which is a British name, it must be Habbs!
Habboo is the full name, her father is called Patrique Habboo and mum Sarah Wigley

Neither look iraqi

Reactions: 2
Nice to know. I think Jamie is telling the truth about her dad. But her mums surname sounds British
As poster above Swish says - names have more than likely changed/been amended - this is a very common thing to do to hide heritage; not just due to persecution but also to hide wealth, not be found, appear more of the country you are in etc…could’ve been done generations ago). Also as poster Swish says-both her parents look Iraqi. Her sister certainly does. Habbs does too she’s just done her very best not to.

Also not sure why Jamie would lie on a platform he’s clearly (annoyingly!) very proud of about the woman he is going to marry.

Reactions: 8
As poster above Swish says - names have more than likely changed/been amended - this is a very common thing to do to hide heritage; not just due to persecution but also to hide wealth, not be found, appear more of the country you are in etc…could’ve been done generations ago). Also as poster Swish says-both her parents look Iraqi. Her sister certainly does. Habbs does too she’s just done her very best not to.

Also not sure why Jamie would lie on a platform he’s clearly (annoyingly!) very proud of about the woman he is going to marry.
Ooh yeah just looked at her sister - you can completely see she is Middle Eastern as she hasn’t died her hair blonde,

Reactions: 6
Obviously has its benefits, but does anyone think that Ms tweak here and there Maeva is ever so slightly obsessed with lymphatic drainage (as a regular method to maintain weight loss)? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Habbs literally looks so bleeping miserable all the time… presume that’s what you get like when you don’t eat enough

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Her sister is beautiful with her natural dark hair. Sad that Sophie prefers to hide her Iraqi heritage but can sympathise, as other posters have said it does happen.

Reactions: 8
Well, whatever her natural hair colour is 🤷‍♀️
I mean it's sad IF she does hide her heritage (in the other ways that @Sliceofpizza mentioned earlier)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she is probably somewhat fairer than her sister but enhances the blonde now she’s older. I also think her sister dyes her hair darker too. Sophie has her mother, father and sister’s colouring essentially.

Reactions: 2
I think she lightens it a bit now but I'm sure Sophie is a natural blonde, having seen really old photos of her. Also her baby hairs are very fair and when she has roots they just look dark blonde. It used to look in much better condition and thicker though - probably affected by her undereating.

Habbs literally looks so bleeping miserable all the time… presume that’s what you get like when you don’t eat enough
It was nice to see her smiling in her latest instagram pics for a change. She said in her and Melissa's youtube video she hates her smile because of her 'big cheeks'... Sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So Georgia toffolo is reselling her clothes. Stuff she’s worn once or never worn. Advertising on insta story.

It seems a bit shady though that she’s selling everything SHEIN gifted her from her campaign for a profit. Also what about being a brand ambassador. What does this say about her belief in the product. Surely there’s some contract agreement that she can’t resell to shame their brand.

Other forums on here say she’s a money grabber. Yikes

So Georgia toffolo is reselling her clothes. Stuff she’s worn once or never worn. Advertising on insta story.

It seems a bit shady though that she’s selling everything SHEIN gifted her from her campaign for a profit. Also what about being a brand ambassador. What does this say about her belief in the product. Surely there’s some contract agreement that she can’t resell to shame their brand.

What are these other forums

Reactions: 1

I have been searching her name this morning hoping to find a thread for her because I’m so shocked at her! I saw she had some clothes up for sale and had a look through. She’s selling a dress for £200 that She purchased for no more than £20!!! I loved it when she first showed it off a few years back and I bought it too, it was from chic me, a classic Chinese Wholesale site!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.