Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Robbie comes across as very sweet. Loyal to Paris too. He’s incredibly refined, the way he delivered the dinner table speech was quite something, the rest of the cast (& others in the world!) could learn a thing or two about Robbie’s delivery.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it really irritating the way Ruby says “How are WeeeeeEEE!” Whenever someone enters a room?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up with this weeks ep.
1) Why can Liv NEVER hold down a relationship. There always has to be an issue. I do think this is mostly caused by a secret cocaine and drink problem, therefore leaving her a paranoid mess causing arguements all the time.

2) Am I missing something? Everyone is saying they feel sorry for Rez. He is always painted as the bad one on the show?! Ruby is mega annoying though.

3) I miss the days of Victoria BH, Frankie Gaff, and Harry Baron. So so irritating but pure entertainment

Reactions: 20
2) Am I missing something? Everyone is saying they feel sorry for Rez. He is always painted as the bad one on the show?! Ruby is mega annoying though.
I don’t! I think he’s brought a lot of it on himself and is just a dick 😂

Reactions: 2
1) Why can Liv NEVER hold down a relationship. There always has to be an issue. I do think this is mostly caused by a secret cocaine and drink problem, therefore leaving her a paranoid mess causing arguements all the time.

3) I miss the days of Victoria BH, Frankie Gaff, and Harry Baron. So so irritating but pure entertainment
Liv and Tristan seem so unhappy, as someone said earlier in the thread (or possibly the last one?!) it does make you wonder about Liv and her mental health - which could be related to drink/drug use as you said, just hope she gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 13
Liv and Tristan seem so unhappy, as someone said earlier in the thread (or possibly the last one?!) it does make you wonder about Liv and her mental health - which could be related to drink/drug use as you said, just hope she gets the help she needs.
This is gonna sound weird but does anyone think liv seemed happier with blonde hair (JK but I do think the blonde suited her better) :ROFLMAO: Ever since she has been with Tristan, she seems constantly down -I think she needs to work on herself before looking for validation in others

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok not sure if this has been mentioned... Ruby is 25 and Reza is 33 so if her and Rez have been in a 9-10 year long relationship then he was 23 and she was only 15 when they got together!

Reactions: 4

I found the whole ‘getting too close to tiff’ thing really weird! Especially as in the next scene Liv deliberately avoided telling her exactly why they argued...bizarre

Reactions: 15
Ok not sure if this has been mentioned... Ruby is 25 and Reza is 33 so if her and Rez have been in a 9-10 year long relationship then he was 23 and she was only 15 when they got together!
Think I saw in an article she is 26, but yeah he would've been 23 and her 16 which is super weird! I don't get their relationship at all, they seem so incompatible

Reactions: 6
He’s 35 atm so he would have been 25 :sick: the show have made such a big deal of the length of their relationship for the drama of them potentially breaking up but haven’t realised how it just draws attention to the weird age gap instead!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just caught up on the latest episode

1. elouise is such a ‘pick me girl’ lol when they were playing I have never and she said ‘I have never had a threesome’ and the she drank hahaha mate, the point of the game is to say things you havnt done, and for your friends to dick on you by saying things they know you have done so that you drink.. not to out yourself for attention, head

2. I like Robbie (paris’ friend) he seems sweet and genuine, but I actually thought he was paris’ new boyfriend and that’s why he was there, oops.

3.I can see why Rez is a dick but unfortunately I am on the I feel bad for Rez train.. tbh I don’t think he relayed the conversation he had with Harvey much differently to how it actually was.. ruby keeps talking about how they aren’t a team, I mean yeah they aren’t, but that’s not just because of Rez, ruby goes and slags him off the first chance she can get. It also just baffles me that they’re even allowing these conversations about their relationship to be broadcasted on tv and the way ruby is acting with miles is so inappropriate, how does she think Rez feels seeing her laughing with miles saying ‘breakup with your boyfriend already’ I mean they all had a go at Rez for a couple flame emojis saying it’s cheating, ruby is emotionally cheating with miles.. she literally said if she had been single things would be different, I.e she’d of shagged miles.. if you don’t want to be with Rez fine, but at least have the decency to talk to him about it before everybody else, eugh dickheads!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is it one of those reality tv hugely exaggerated length of relationship though?
It’s because they're all so emotionally inmature when they first get together particularly, they don’t commit etc - so they don’t actually know when to genuinely count the start point of their relationship!

Reactions: 3
So she went crazy with Emily because Emily said her and Tristan were not right for each other... and now two episodes later liv herself is saying they are not right for each other lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up on the latest episode

1. elouise is such a ‘pick me girl’ lol when they were playing I have never and she said ‘I have never had a threesome’ and the she drank hahaha mate, the point of the game is to say things you havnt done, and for your friends to dick on you by saying things they know you have done so that you drink.. not to out yourself for attention, head

2. I like Robbie (paris’ friend) he seems sweet and genuine, but I actually thought he was paris’ new boyfriend and that’s why he was there, oops.

3.I can see why Rez is a dick but unfortunately I am on the I feel bad for Rez train.. tbh I don’t think he relayed the conversation he had with Harvey much differently to how it actually was.. ruby keeps talking about how they aren’t a team, I mean yeah they aren’t, but that’s not just because of Rez, ruby goes and slags him off the first chance she can get. It also just baffles me that they’re even allowing these conversations about their relationship to be broadcasted on tv and the way ruby is acting with miles is so inappropriate, how does she think Rez feels seeing her laughing with miles saying ‘breakup with your boyfriend already’ I mean they all had a go at Rez for a couple flame emojis saying it’s cheating, ruby is emotionally cheating with miles.. she literally said if she had been single things would be different, I.e she’d of shagged miles.. if you don’t want to be with Rez fine, but at least have the decency to talk to him about it before everybody else, eugh dickheads!
This! Aaaaaaall of this 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Julius and Miles double teaming Rez with the “sending flame emojis is cheating, sending messages to multiple girls is cheating” whilst Ruby is actually already emotionally bent over Miles’ bed waiting for the best 2 minutes of her life whilst he looks at himself in the mirror so he can finish. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.