Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh sheā€™s not exactly ugly in my opinion.

I know that new girl from somewhere, has she been in the show before?
I REALLY recognise her too, but think itā€™s just that she looks a bit like Yaz from TOWIE (before she went overboard on the face fillers). These pics arenā€™t a great comparison, because there arenā€™t many pics of Eloise.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I REALLY recognise her too, but think itā€™s just that she looks a bit like Yaz from TOWIE (before she went overboard on the face fillers). These pics arenā€™t a great comparison, because there arenā€™t many pics of Eloise.
I thought so too! Like she looks more Essex than Chelsea

Reactions: 14
She does look like Pre-op Yaz but yes I thought I recognised her too. I wonder which of Rezā€™s friends she went out with?

How weird is it that Liv is jealous of Tristan showing Tiff some attention, (her best friend, although I think their friendship seems forced, but ALL of Livā€™s relationships seem forced!)... very odd. Wonder if Tiff knew (at the of filming) thatā€™s what they were arguing about too?

Reactions: 12
Haha I too really recognise Eloise from somewhere but maybe it is just her likeness to Yaz!

I feel like Ruby was out of line throwing Rez under the bus at the dinner party? She quickly felt embarrassed when she realised what she told Emily and what Harvey told Rez didnā€™t add up but instead of keeping it to herself or talking to Rez in private she was just quick to point the finger at him in front of everyone! I know their relationship has its flaws but I would never throw my boyfriend under the bus in front of everyone like that. She shouldā€™ve had a word with him in private or something, but that might just be me. It was clearly to save herself though.

I really donā€™t like Ruby so everything about her irritates me. (I dislike her rabbit teeth lol). Sheā€™s kidding herself to think sheā€™s the one for Miles. I think itā€™s inappropriate for her to sit and talk about ā€œwhat ifā€ and with Miles and how she deserves when sheā€™s technically still in a relationship. She would flip if it was Rez and Verity sat having the same conversation about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ruby and Miles are already emotionally cheating (in reality or for the show-who knows) but Ruby is READY (again!) which is just as bad

Awful paper but the DM write up for MIC is so funny.

>ā€œDid you see what happened with Liv and Tristan?' Fred asks everyone in the kitchen. 'Who didn't?' says Miles.
ā€œWE didn't Miles! You know - us! The viewers! Why are things like that never filmed? We want to see it all! ALL OF IT! Break ups, break downs! All of it!ā€
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope Ruby does a Zara and doesnā€™t come back after making a twit of herself this season. Youā€™ll be in Ingaā€™s club before you know it babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw the "tacky shoulder pads" scene again this morning (somebody else in the house was catching up) and I just have to say Eloise has some brass neck throwing around the word tacky while she's walking around with those botched lip fillers and desperately trying to cement herself as the only woman on earth who openly enjoys sex within 2 minutes of airtime.

Not sure why the other girls seem to think she's sUpEr fUn... doesn't add up, looking at her appearance and personality so far I'd have guessed she'd be more the exact type of trashy Essex stereotype that they'd usually avoid - then again this more recent cast and having Zara last season has definitely blurred the MIC/TOWIE lines

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure why the other girls seem to think she's sUpEr fUn... doesn't add up, looking at her appearance and personality so far I'd have guessed she'd be more the exact type of trashy Essex stereotype that they'd usually avoid - then again this more recent cast and having Zara last season has definitely blurred the MIC/TOWIE lines
Letā€™s not forget when Charlie from love island was on...šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
RANDOM THOUGHTS:

1) This series is making me MISS Sam and Zara and I don't even particularly like them.

2) Meave is so annoying. Imagine putting up with a highly strung woman who's always getting worked up about trivial things.

3) Many of the current bunch just don't fit the show. They should look to bring back some old faces like my all time favourite Caggie Dunlop :D

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who doesn't like Maeva?

Being French myself (though at this point, I feel more Irish than anything else), I find her irritating & obnoxious. There is the "typical" French woman and her. Not my cup of tea.
I usually don't like maeva however I am hypocritical because I do like her when she has a go at someone that I don't particularly like šŸ˜‚ I.e verity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who doesn't like Maeva?

Being French myself (though at this point, I feel more Irish than anything else), I find her irritating & obnoxious. There is the "typical" French woman and her. Not my cup of tea.
I donā€™t like her either. Annoying loud busy body poking her nose into everyone elseā€™s business all the time.
Hate Rez. He was so obviously sticking the boot in with Em and whatever her bland blonde boyfriend is called. The way he relayed that conversation to Ruby is not at all how it went, heā€™s a snake in the grass. Personally think Ruby was right to put him on the spot, Iā€™m surprised the boyfriend didnā€™t give Rez more of a hard time tbh. He made it VERY clear he wanted to stay with Em. Rez is manipulative and weird, I donā€™t care for Ruby either tbh but theyā€™re a terrible match.

Reactions: 11
I bleeping love Maeva. I get why she comes across annoying but I love how entertaining she is! It would be boring as duck without her on it at the minute. Sheā€™s come out with some belters, when she called verity a goat I pissed myself, and Henry the eighth šŸ˜‚

• Haha
It doesnt half crack me up when Emily turns to Harvey and says "what you gonna do tit your pants?!". Shes done in on multiple occasions now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't care what anyone says but just watching it now and ruby is a total witch not sure how scripted this storyline is but how crap must that be for rez to see her laughing about being single again with Miles, it was only the last episode where he was in the doghouse for sending dms to verity. Imagine if he had that conversation with another girl!! Fair enough you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't want to but what horrible behaviour.

Even more angry now at ruby after seeing next week's going round telling everyone she is breaking up with him šŸ˜  again, imagine if he did that with the girls!!

Also can't believe liv and Tristan šŸ™„ not a fan of verity but can see why she ditched him

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says but just watching it now and ruby is a total witch not sure how scripted this storyline is but how crap must that be for rez to see her laughing about being single again with Miles, it was only the last episode where he was in the doghouse for sending dms to verity. Imagine if he had that conversation with another girl!! Fair enough you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't want to but what horrible behaviour.
100% if Rez was doing what Ruby is doing he would be getting called all sorts of things, I mean, rightfully so - just awful that Ruby seemingly isn't facing any consequences for her behaviour.

Did it annoy anybody else when Miles and Julius were having that chat about Miles and Ruby but being like ridiculously insistent that neither Miles or Ruby had done anything inappropriate?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always feel like Iā€™m missing something a bit with the whole Tristan hate club šŸ˜‚ he seems a bit boring and set in his ways but has he ever done anything truly awful? Iā€™m indifferent to him but have never thought he seemed like a nasty guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.