Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I just don’t find Miles good looking at all.. I think he looks like a 12 year old boy.
I’m shocked that he looks a similar height to her in the stories, he really does look about 12 years old, TV deception for you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So is Miles attention seeking with the 'I found you :love:' crap on his stories? Or are they together?!!?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think about how psychologically damaging it must be to be on a reality tv show like MIC 😬 I couldn’t do it for all the money in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else think about how psychologically damaging it must be to be on a reality tv show like MIC 😬 I couldn’t do it for all the money in the world
Agree! I think it was mentioned about Francesca earlier in the thread and how she feels it really impacted on her mental health

I cannot stand Ruby. I cannot stand how she’s been painted out to be this amazing gift to the world by the tricep trio?! She’s a horrible person. Throwing her boyfriend under the bus, emotionally cheating, being territorial and catty, a hypocrite on many occasions, and not standing up for her friend when the other girls were having a go. She isn’t even all that to look at I’m sorry!

I felt so bad for Rez man :( I don’t doubt he’s done some tit in the past that maybe Ruby can’t get past but he must’ve been really hurt having to stand back and watch her with Miles and essentially say nothing, plus the cold reception he got when they all ganged up on him and he told Liv he’s felt sad the whole time he’s been there and I don’t blame him. I think he’s in his right to be upset the breakup happened on camera? But on the other hand I understand from Ruby’s point of view it probably was too little too late.

I don’t buy her and Miles are now together. I think they’re mates and nothing more but are showmancing because they like the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah - Jess Woodley posted this on the subject last year:

35186140-8908823-image-a-75_1604396563219.jpeg

Someone saying that James looks like Clare Balding LOL! I mean.. they aren’t wrong 😆😆
That was Ollie! I will never be able to unsee that now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah total baby face , he's a good looking boy but not attracted to him if that makes sense
Yep! People say he looks like a young Johnny Depp but his type of looks remind me of Leo Dicaprio. I thought Leo was very cute in a baby-face way (sort of reminded me of River Phoenix) in a lot of his earlier roles. But with age, the baby-face look doesn't work so much. And also Miles thinks that he can act arrogant and crappy because of his looks and that just makes him look less attractive. His is rotten on the inside.

Reactions: 16
Maeva is just so miserable sometimes. Her reaction to James going skateboarding with Inga is over the top. She is a hypocrite after defending her right to "reminisce" with Miles and go on friendly walks with him. I dislike how she hides behind "keeping it real" as an excuse to act cantankerous. The way she turned on Inga was very off-putting.

I did feel really bad for Reza during his chat with Liv. He looked very dejected. It bothers me how Julius in particular talks down to him and I don't like the condescending looks he gives Reza either.

I think it is rich of Ruby to go on and on about Reza messaging other girls when she has admitted to treating him poorly and cheating on him a lot in the past. If the situation was reversed, everyone would see her tactics as a bit manipulative and also a bit gross in how she makes him out to be the only bad guy. He is not innocent, or perfect, the age stuff is very gross if true, and I don't think they should be together, but Ruby is a very dishonest person who pretends to be the opposite. "It's all about the perception", she accuses but she is very much about perception herself, trying to make it seem like her friendship with Miles is harmless and that her goal wasn't to secure assurances about his interests before jumping ship. I doubt she would have left Reza unless she got the green light. Then she also makes sure everyone knows she feels so sad because Reza is sad, yeah okay, Ruby. And if she didn't care about perception why does she have to keep repeating how "people are only seeing part of the story". Another hypocrite.

I don't know anything about Tom Zanetti, but I feel like he seems kind-hearted and has a nice smile. I didn't care for the classist remarks Sophie was making (wtf about needing security to visit his home city) and some of the looks she was giving him seemed very rude and condescending. I don't know why she was being so rude when he said he thought Ollie and Gareth would be good fathers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know anything about Tom Zanetti, but I feel like he seems kind-hearted and has a nice smile. I didn't care for the classist remarks Sophie was making (wtf about needing security to visit his home city) and some of the looks she was giving him seemed very rude and condescending. I don't know why she was being so rude when he said he thought Ollie and Gareth would be good fathers.
He’s a very nice guy, he’s a single dad who has raised his son without their mother, it was all revealed on celebs go dating, I’m sure someone’s clipped it up, therefore I assume he know what being a good parent is, and Sophie knew what she was getting involved with, her whole I want to have a baby is going well…

Reactions: 14
Yay so glad I found this thread.
I’ve been appalled by Miles’ and Ruby’s behaviour in terms of how they have sneaked around with their cosy chats which were just so obviously not just the kind of chats you might have with a ‘friend’. Meanwhile Rez had to accept it and be cool about it otherwise he would have come off looking bad. I’m not a Ruby or Miles fan, in fact I quite often shout at the telly when they’re on screen 😂 and while I don’t think Rez and Ruby were a great couple and I don’t think he made her happy, or really even tried to beyond saying words to that effect, watching the end of their relationship play out was uncomfortable viewing.
Someone else mentioned Julius’s behaviour towards Rez and I have to agree. Who does Julius think he is?!
Furthermore, the way Miles treated Inga was rank. He claims not to be a fuckboy but his behaviour is out and out text book duck boy. If the cap fits, Miles!
Maeva’s a bloody hypocrite, thinking she can go for cosy walks with miles, expecting James to just be fine with it, then being so bitchy about poor Inga giving James platonic long board lessons, when it was all James’s idea anyway!
This lot need to grow up.

And I LOVE Tom Zanetti. What a sweet guy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maeva is just so miserable sometimes. Her reaction to James going skateboarding with Inga is over the top. She is a hypocrite after defending her right to "reminisce" with Miles and go on friendly walks with him. I dislike how she hides behind "keeping it real" as an excuse to act cantankerous. The way she turned on Inga was very off-putting.
I feel like I finally understand James and Maeva's relationship now. He thrives on the drama and the jealousy and the hissy fits. He probably thinks of it as passionate. It hasn't exhausted him yet, but it will.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So just catching up on Monday’s episode. I am no fan of Ruby but my goodness it’s clear that Reza doesn’t really listen to her, it’s almost like he will let her speak and then just keep on with whatever his point of view is. Their break-up chat was a difficult watch.

Ruby: I feel sad that we’re here, I have so much love for you, don’t know what we’re doing to each other, this is not what it’s meant to be like being in a relationship. I want to trust you, I want to be good enough for you and you don’t make me feel that I am, we’re not meant to be together. I feel I’m stuck in a rut, what was once a happy fun relationship has become a weight and there is no fun anymore. We have had so many problems for so long I don’t want to live my life like that anymore.

Rez: I love you and I want to make this work. I want to marry you.

Did anyone find that ‘boat party’ thing really weird? It was clearly freezing, and then Rez turned up like he was going to a job interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone find that ‘boat party’ thing really weird? It was clearly freezing, and then Rez turned up like he was going to a job interview.
Yes it was weird. Poor Rez he looked so dejected and heartbroken at the boat party, but I do agree with you, there have been a few things that I didn’t think were normal about their relationship.

I’m with you on this. He jokily clapped and said “well done” to Ollie and Gareth and it was almost like he showed too much exuberance for her 😂 like he acted as though he was down at the pub with his mates and not at some poncey Knightsbridge dinner party talking quietly out of the side of his mouth. I can tell they fancy each other like mad but the class difference might pose a problem as in that moment she flashed him with a look of complete disdain.

Reactions: 10
The cruel irony of Rez previously not wanting Miles to meet his clearly wayward girlfriend for fear he would run off with her is just too much!! 😩Poor Rez. Ruby has been ready to jump ship for anyone she deemed good enough & Miles ticked that box. She seems cruel. Don’t think they’re together but they are certainly enjoying the attention the speculation is bringing. It’s quite insensitive towards her ex though and glorifies emotional cheating.

Jess is clearly suffering, what have been her specific issues I wonder. She always seems completely sickened by Jamie 😂 don’t blame her. So does ££Sophie Habboo££. Sadly Jess may have a point about reality tv. If you’re not savvy or mature enough to deduce certain things, it can be damaging

Reactions: 11
Still not sure about the timing of their relationship, but blimey I feel sorry for Rez. Literally two days since the breakdown of his relationship with Ruby became public and she’s already gone insta official as Miles’ new quick shag. Because let’s face it, that’s all she is to him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.