Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha they’d easily get access.
Well Sophie turned up with “loads of champagne” in one ep didn’t she... whose to say she didn’t have other ‘things’...or anyone else for that matter. The cast are in and out all the time. The prod co teams (who are of a similar age) turn a blind eye [sic join in] to such things anyway... they think it makes things more ‘interesting.

Reactions: 11
Is Julius joking when he said to Rez that Ruby is 'loyal' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh my gosh why is Inga so desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is Julius joking when he said to Rez that Ruby is 'loyal' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh my gosh why is Inga so desperate.
No I felt sorry for Inga when someone dumps you and then doesn’t want to try and be friendly when you’re living together would be horrible. They were behaving like Inga had been really conniving, when Miles and Julius were really the conniving ones. I think if Miles handled the break up better, Inga would have been cool about it and he wouldn’t have been labelled a duck boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg why has the tricep trio become a thing , everyone just says it so casually now.

Also how bitchy was Emily saying all that to miles. Imagine if it was harvey breaking up with her and looking at another girl. I usually like Emily but not then. Especially when harvey is being supportive of rez

Reactions: 6
I felt bad for Inga too initially, but I really don't understand why she thought it was a good idea to cry to, and essentially beg for a friendship with someone who treated her so horribly after they had sex. Why Inga WHY!?!?

Reactions: 13
Julius's voice reminds me of Derren Brown's, which is making me find him even creepier!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I felt bad for Inga too initially, but I really don't understand why she thought it was a good idea to cry to, and essentially beg for a friendship with someone who treated her so horribly after they had sex. Why Inga WHY!?!?
I actually found this scene really staged. Their smiles at the end, hinted they were friends the whole time and the storyline was made up for drama. I know MIC isn't real but it's rare you see the cast drop their act on camera like that.

Also Sophies 'easyjet' reaction to Tom clapping Gareth and Ollys surrogacy was vile. She showed her true colours there.

Reactions: 10
I actually cannot stand Ruby, why is everyone acting like she’s not dealt with this whole thing terribly.. obviously we only see what MIC show, and from what others on the show have said there is clearly more to Rez and the relationship that we don’t see.. otherwise I don’t know why they’re all so negative about him, but I feel bad for him.. he gets all this stick for sending flame emojis 2 years ago and messaging people he knows on Instagram who happen to be girls, but ruby is allowed to cheat on him in the past and flirt with myles and laugh about how if she had been single her and myles would of shagged and bla bla bla. Everyone in the house has stuck their noses into Rez’ business, and he has been a lot nicer about it all than I would be.. if I went to a house because my boyfriend was there and he had made friends with some girl who admittedly fancied him and they were calling each other besties I’d tell her to duck off. Ruby says that she is always standing up for Rez and his behaviour but we’ve seen none of that, all she’s done is throw him under the bus and slag him off, and talk about their relationship and how she wants to end it, to everyone else except him. I felt so bad for him when he was talking to Liv, And then when she does break up with him, he quite rightly says ‘you’ve dumped me on camera’ and she goes off on one about him saying that too eugh duck off ruby, Rez is well shot of her,

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I actually found this scene really staged. Their smiles at the end, hinted they were friends the whole time and the storyline was made up for drama. I know MIC isn't real but it's rare you see the cast drop their act on camera like that.

Also Sophies 'easyjet' reaction to Tom clapping Gareth and Ollys surrogacy was vile. She showed her true colours there.
Sophie was just having her bit of rough with him. I've not seen what he's like on the telly (apart from on MIC) but she would never have looked twice at him back in the day. I only hope he enjoyed her as much as she enjoyed him, she's like a dirty old man in a Sloane boutique attired woman's body.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeeeeeeeeep- called this weeks ago when everyone was saying how opposites attract. She is way too snobby to have even considered going out with him. I’m still surprised they even bothered airing it all on TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That and her comment about needing security to visit Leeds.

Very patronising. At least Tom is self-made. She's a snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually cannot stand Ruby, why is everyone acting like she’s not dealt with this whole thing terribly.. obviously we only see what MIC show, and from what others on the show have said there is clearly more to Rez and the relationship that we don’t see.. otherwise I don’t know why they’re all so negative about him, but I feel bad for him.. he gets all this stick for sending flame emojis 2 years ago and messaging people he knows on Instagram who happen to be girls, but ruby is allowed to cheat on him in the past and flirt with myles and laugh about how if she had been single her and myles would of shagged and bla bla bla. Everyone in the house has stuck their noses into Rez’ business, and he has been a lot nicer about it all than I would be.. if I went to a house because my boyfriend was there and he had made friends with some girl who admittedly fancied him and they were calling each other besties I’d tell her to duck off. Ruby says that she is always standing up for Rez and his behaviour but we’ve seen none of that, all she’s done is throw him under the bus and slag him off, and talk about their relationship and how she wants to end it, to everyone else except him. I felt so bad for him when he was talking to Liv, And then when she does break up with him, he quite rightly says ‘you’ve dumped me on camera’ and she goes off on one about him saying that too eugh duck off ruby, Rez is well shot of her,
Couldn't agree more! I felt so bad for him , I hope Sam does something to stick up for him next week. And the whole thing with the "hurry up and break up with your boyfriend" imagine if that was the other way round!! Ruby's a total hypocrite can't stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone saying that James looks like Clare Balding LOL! I mean.. they aren’t wrong 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I just don’t find Miles good looking at all.. I think he looks like a 12 year old boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does Miles Dad keep being brought into it?! And how is Ruby painting Rez as the bad guy? Didn’t she cheat in the past, she now she going mad about an emoji. When she’s basically planning to duck Miles.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.