Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m pretty sure they jumped from 8 years to 10 years within one episode!
True. Miles talked to her about how she’s 25 in the last episode so even if you take the lower number... 25 - 8 is 17 and there’s 10 year age gap between Reza and ruby.... 27 year old dating a 17 year old is pretty off

Reactions: 6
So she went crazy with Emily because Emily said her and Tristan were not right for each other... and now two episodes later liv herself is saying they are not right for each other lol
I think that's why she got so mad at Emily for saying it - it touched such a nerve because deep down she knew it was true.

Reactions: 17
I think that's why she got so mad at Emily for saying it - it touched such a nerve because deep down she knew it was true.
yeah, and it speaks volumes that Emily, Tiff and Ollie were all saying they were pleased, or relieved when they were talking about them splitting!

Reactions: 7
Hope I can join the thread! 😊

I actually don’t mind Emily, I think her and Harvey are quite well suited! I cannot stand Ruby though 🤮

Reactions: 18
Whilst their relationship isn’t perfect, I think Ruby is throwing away a good thing with Rez just because she fancies Miles. He’ll do what he does with every girl - duck her a couple of times then discard her. I think she believes they will end up together happily ever after. Nope - Miles is just a fuckboy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whilst their relationship isn’t perfect, I think Ruby is throwing away a good thing with Rez just because she fancies Miles. He’ll do what he does with every girl - duck her a couple of times then discard her. I think she believes they will end up together happily ever after. Nope - Miles is just a fuckboy.
I think she needs to Chuck Rez anyway, and then the producers have just ramped up the Ruby and miles thing, but you can’t say Rez and Ruby are good for each other! Considering she has been with him on and off since she was 16…. You got to ask yourself what a 20 something lad is doing wanting to go out with a 16 year old girl

Reactions: 10
Also it’s pretty obvious Ruby had since canned Rez for a pump and dump with Miles and is now pretty much single. All seems to have been a bit of a waste of time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also it’s pretty obvious Ruby had since canned Rez for a pump and dump with Miles and is now pretty much single. All seems to have been a bit of a waste of time!
Not a waste of time if you get out a relationship that's not working.

This whole show is a competition between the girls to see who can be the most bitchy. All this 'I've not finished talking' during arguments is so fake and I cringe at them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It doesn't really matter if the relationship is good or not, the way Ruby is treating Rez (by flirting with Miles at every opportunity) showcases exactly what a nasty girl she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a waste of time if you get out a relationship that's not working.

This whole show is a competition between the girls to see who can be the most bitchy. All this 'I've not finished talking' during arguments is so fake and I cringe at them all.
Of course it’s been a waste of time; the flirting with the unsuitable, the to-ing and fro-ing in a relationship she won’t leave unless she’s pushed. Saying she is unforfilled, yet staying. Constantly asking an unsuitable partner about an untenable relationship & its potential yet being unable to embark on or sustain said potential relationship. All the whole frittering with your on/off boyfriend... 🙄 Come on...
Of course it’s a bloody waste of time, it’s ridiculous behaviour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really would like to know more about how they got together because if Rez was argued to be in a “position of power” the age of consent goes up to 18 so I really would be interested to know how they met and what his family said because Jesus wept if one of my friends was dating a 16 year old girl they’d be getting it in the neck!

Reactions: 9
It doesn't really matter if the relationship is good or not, the way Ruby is treating Rez (by flirting with Miles at every opportunity) showcases exactly what a nasty girl she is.
Of course it’s been a waste of time; the flirting with the unsuitable, the to-ing and fro-ing in a relationship she won’t leave unless she’s pushed. Saying she is unforfilled, yet staying. Constantly asking an unsuitable partner about an untenable relationship & its potential yet being unable to embark on or sustain said potential relationship. All the whole frittering with your on/off boyfriend... 🙄 Come on...
Of course it’s a bloody waste of time, it’s ridiculous behaviour!!!
I disagree. She's 25, he's in his 30s, he should be mature enough to realise she's too young. She clearly can't win, she either bins him and is pure evil or stays and its a waste of time. She has her whole life ahead of her, the few episodes of Made in Chelsea (which is fake af btw) are hardly a big chunk of it. You're wasting your time watching this pish, as am I, and I'd say that's the ridiculous behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with this weeks ep.
1) Why can Liv NEVER hold down a relationship. There always has to be an issue. I do think this is mostly caused by a secret cocaine and drink problem, therefore leaving her a paranoid mess causing arguements all the time.

2) Am I missing something? Everyone is saying they feel sorry for Rez. He is always painted as the bad one on the show?! Ruby is mega annoying though.

3) I miss the days of Victoria BH, Frankie Gaff, and Harry Baron. So so irritating but pure entertainment
Liv was lucky to keep her job when she was caught taking cocaine. I suspect she's still on it but more private about it nowadays. It might also be why she's lost so much of her hair rather than her own claim of having alopecia.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I disagree. She's 25, he's in his 30s, he should be mature enough to realise she's too young. She clearly can't win, she either bins him and is pure evil or stays and its a waste of time. She has her whole life ahead of her, the few episodes of Made in Chelsea (which is fake af btw) are hardly a big chunk of it. You're wasting your time watching this pish, as am I, and I'd say that's the ridiculous behaviour.
Hhhhmmmm, oh dear think you might be missing the point somewhat

Liv was lucky to keep her job when she was caught taking cocaine. I suspect she's still on it but more private about it nowadays. It might also be why she's lost so much of her hair rather than her own claim of having alopecia.....

I had forgotten about this! But I remember now there were grainy pics in the Daily Mail. I was surprised when it just sort of went away. I suspect the whole cast is full of substance abuse kept under wraps kind of like Spencer's drug issues (and I remember reading he was let go over steroid abuse and it was hushed up and framed as his own decision to leave).

Reactions: 8
I had forgotten about this! But I remember now there were grainy pics in the Daily Mail. I was surprised when it just sort of went away. I suspect the whole cast is full of substance abuse kept under wraps kind of like Spencer's drug issues (and I remember reading he was let go over steroid abuse and it was hushed up and framed as his own decision to leave).
Yeah, I suspect so too. Notice the amount of jaw-swinging and half-closing eyes from Julius when he confronted Rez over flame-emoji-gate. Away with the fairies, he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a chance was anyone out their face in this season they’re in a channel 4 paid for house with only access to filming cast etc 🤣 not like they’re in a club in London

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still so sad Sophie and Tom split. Tonight’s episode will be bittersweet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.