Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Why does Reza have so many photos on his instagram like this of him sitting in chairs?

Reminds me of Lord Farquaad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

lilamay

VIP Member
Liv ending the argument with Julius with 'Go write a song about it' 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Dwight

Chatty Member
Love how she's now added that quote to her instagram 🤣

It's up there with Lucy Watson's 'stop getting up in my grill'
This makes me kinda dislike her tbh, I know a lot social media are lapping this quote up right now but I didn't really think it was amusing - just quite immature and intentionally belittling. I'm kinda over the whole women belittling each other purposely for the sake of reality tv. I never liked Lucy Watson for the same reason, she just came across as nasty & very false to me and ultimately I thought she was actually quite an insecure person; certainly not iconic or anything remotely similar that I've heard/seen others call her. Particularly passed a certain age I just find this disappointing... Sophie is in her mid 30's.

I usually love Sophie, I've been a bit of fan of her for a long time but idk, last season on MIC I really loved how open she was about wanting to find a committed partner and have a family and how that was affecting her etc - after being so open about vulnerable topics lately she's seeming a little exposure hungry and it's kinda rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe her being on celebs go dating has added to this too but I just feel like she's regressing in terms of maturity tbh. I get that it's reality tv and they love to dramatise every inch of it but her posting this to her instagram just felt silly to me, she's a couple years older than me and I'd feel really juvenile doing something like this. I previously liked that she seemed effortlessly classy, quite self aware & honest but now I'm just wondering if I was just fooled a bit my a "for tv" persona.

I know MIC isn't that deep and maybe I'm expecting a bit much from it but idk man, it's just disappointing to see that after so many seasons the show isn't evolving and seemingly neither are the cast. If anything the toxicity of it all seems to be getting worse with each season.

ETA: Who is even proudly wearing real Mink (especially to the point of needing to point it out) in this day and age anyway? Shameful, tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

80schic

Eloise looks like she's on the wrong show. She looks like a love island contestant or towie cast member.

Reactions: 42

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I mean, if you’re 24 and your 16 year old girlfriend cheats on you, it should probably make you realise you shouldn’t be dating 16 year olds 🤣

also, if you’ve been with your 34 year old boyfriend for 10 years and he’s not ready for marriage.. you should probs call it quits

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I actually cannot stand Ruby, why is everyone acting like she’s not dealt with this whole thing terribly.. obviously we only see what MIC show, and from what others on the show have said there is clearly more to Rez and the relationship that we don’t see.. otherwise I don’t know why they’re all so negative about him, but I feel bad for him.. he gets all this stick for sending flame emojis 2 years ago and messaging people he knows on Instagram who happen to be girls, but ruby is allowed to cheat on him in the past and flirt with myles and laugh about how if she had been single her and myles would of shagged and bla bla bla. Everyone in the house has stuck their noses into Rez’ business, and he has been a lot nicer about it all than I would be.. if I went to a house because my boyfriend was there and he had made friends with some girl who admittedly fancied him and they were calling each other besties I’d tell her to fuck off. Ruby says that she is always standing up for Rez and his behaviour but we’ve seen none of that, all she’s done is throw him under the bus and slag him off, and talk about their relationship and how she wants to end it, to everyone else except him. I felt so bad for him when he was talking to Liv, And then when she does break up with him, he quite rightly says ‘you’ve dumped me on camera’ and she goes off on one about him saying that too eugh fuck off ruby, Rez is well shot of her,

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Miles will lead Ruby on until she ditches Rez. Then he’ll sleep with her, then claim fear of commitment / not wanting to risk such a great friendship / not wanting to be disloyal to Rez. Classic move and she’ll fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ebsx

Still can’t believe they brought Julius back. Like 2020/2021 wasn’t bad enough 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Maracas

I don’t wanna see a bad word uttered about Francis! He's a little squidge I LOVE him.

remember a few seasons ago he turned up to his date on his skateboard with a single rose.
MY MAN!!! He’s an absolute cutie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is it just me who finds Tiffs voice really put on? And grating. Also talking about how hard lockdown was. She was abroad for most of it!

Reactions: 34

Notredamn

VIP Member
I don't get why Inga has been demonised on the show for NOT acting like a desperate bunny boiler after a night with Miles.
Also I think she was trying to be polite to Julius when she told him she wasn't going to put all her eggs in one basket with Miles, to spare his feelings and seem like she wasn't discounting HIM since he was so chuffed when she arrived. Instead of being ok with that, he was feeling spiteful that he wasn't her first choice and so used her words against her. Even though what she said was mature and sensible. Then Miles' ego couldn't take that she didn't want to forget all other men and want to skip off into the sunset with him so early on! Poor girl.

...anyway, its mostly directed and scripted!

Clover123

VIP Member
Yes. Needs a good trim. Just can’t like it.

Also find Tristan so dull. And I think he’d be really controlling.
Tristan is super controlling, I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first with Verity, he seemed sweet and she was treating him poorly but then his true colours started to appear when he couldn't handle her having close friends. Now he's repeating the same behaviour with Liv there's no denying it!

He gives off really weird vibes, there's something so off about him. I really can't see them together, they seem awkward and lacking in any chemistry whatsoever. I just don't buy that Liv is actually into him at all... is it just me?

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
I cannot stand Ruby. I cannot stand how she’s been painted out to be this amazing gift to the world by the tricep trio?! She’s a horrible person. Throwing her boyfriend under the bus, emotionally cheating, being territorial and catty, a hypocrite on many occasions, and not standing up for her friend when the other girls were having a go. She isn’t even all that to look at I’m sorry!

I felt so bad for Rez man :( I don’t doubt he’s done some shit in the past that maybe Ruby can’t get past but he must’ve been really hurt having to stand back and watch her with Miles and essentially say nothing, plus the cold reception he got when they all ganged up on him and he told Liv he’s felt sad the whole time he’s been there and I don’t blame him. I think he’s in his right to be upset the breakup happened on camera? But on the other hand I understand from Ruby’s point of view it probably was too little too late.

I don’t buy her and Miles are now together. I think they’re mates and nothing more but are showmancing because they like the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

doodlebug

VIP Member
Isnt her (Victoria) baby daddy in prison for fraud? I think it was discussed an earlier thread. Funny that. You just know she’d be the type to absolutely berate anyone else who found themselves in that position.

• Haha
Reactions: 33