Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds Tiffs voice really put on? And grating. Also talking about how hard lockdown was. She was abroad for most of it!

Reactions: 34
Reza is a bit of a waste of space ngl, Ruby is gorgeous and I can already tell she deserves better than him.

Reactions: 25
Liv ending the argument with Julius with 'Go write a song about it' 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Aaah poor Miles, I kinda felt sorry for him. The boys just seem jealous of him because he’s so good looking. I know he’s a bit of a knob who fancies himself but don’t they all?!

Reza makes me laugh, I see him now & think of him squeaking lol but I can’t help fancy him a bit...

Liv is a bit of a stuck up moody self important cokey cow who just loves adoration. I know she has issues with it but I think her hair makes her look hard and old. I don’t like her and Tristan is too wet and angry. Together they’re bad miserable vibes. Julius is super cringe but she’s being nasty to him. She has no loyalty or kindness about her - she was the
same with Digby when she dumped him.

Don’t know why Sam thinks he’s some kind of sensible uncle....? And Tiff is such a stirrer! She encouraged him to follow her & then told the others he’s lighting matches, she handed him the box!

And poor Paris:- Miles & Maeva (who are in love with being in love with each other - how French!) speaking French to get rid of her then when she’s gone go right back to English in the main. Poor sweetheart. She was graceful about it though.

Hate Maeva’s hair and don’t think she looks as beautiful as she used to when she first joined.

Cant lie, all in all. I bloody loved it & I’m glad it’s back. The Lockes can bore off though, yawning times.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Idk if this counts as a spoiler, probably not, but Miles has been commenting heart and fire emojis on Ruby's recent pics. Do they get told to do this to stir the pot or could it be a sign that her and Reza are no more? I was stalking her instagram before the show and towards the bottom in like 2013/2014 there are loads of cringe inspirational quote posts. The 'everyone comes into your life for a reason😩', 'when you meet that special person, you'll forget about what hurt you in the past' type of quotes. Bit sad if they were about Reza and she's still with him nearly a decade later and him not even thinking about marriage. First thing I thought was that his instagram looks like he's single and that was before Miles said it. I know social media isn't the be all and end all but he clearly takes some sort of pride in his instagram page yet he can't post his gorgeous girlfriend? Wouldn't blame her if she's ditched him for Miles. I get the vibe that she knows she can do better but she's too scared to admit that their relationship just doesn't work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Idk if this counts as a spoiler, probably not, but Miles has been commenting heart and fire emojis on Ruby's recent pics. Do they get told to do this to stir the pot or could it be a sign that her and Reza are no more? I was stalking her instagram before the show and towards the bottom in like 2013/2014 there are loads of cringe inspirational quote posts. The 'everyone comes into your life for a reason😩', 'when you meet that special person, you'll forget about what hurt you in the past' type of quotes. Bit sad if they were about Reza and she's still with him nearly a decade later and him not even thinking about marriage. First thing I thought was that his instagram looks like he's single and that was before Miles said it. I know social media isn't the be all and end all but he clearly takes some sort of pride in his instagram page yet he can't post his gorgeous girlfriend? Wouldn't blame her if she's ditched him for Miles. I get the vibe that she knows she can do better but she's too scared to admit that their relationship just doesn't work.
Wow brilliant spot, I hadn’t noticed that.
Ruby is very calculated. I like her but she’s no dummy. She actually reminds me of Maeva in that respect (definitely a trait type he likes). I think you’re onto something and they might be together, at least I think her and Reza have split.

You could tell Ruby doesn’t want to come across as ‘spread thinly’ shall we say but she was definitely enjoying the attention/rock of the boat - she wants to be swept. She strikes me as the kind of girl who wouldn’t leave unless there was somewhere else to go or unless she came up smelling of roses.

Reactions: 12
Ruby and Reza aren't following each other on instagram anymore ...not sure if they both still have pictures with each other on there, couldn't be bothered to look since I think it was bloody ages ago they last posted any anyway but if definitely looks as though they've split, which tbh I'm torn about. They didn't seem that poorly matched when they were playing relationship councilors for Sam and Lurch last season. If they really have been together a decade and split only a second season into appearing on MIC that kinda gives some credit to what the past cast members have said about the toxicity of the show for their personal lives.

Reactions: 17
Wow brilliant spot, I hadn’t noticed that.
Ruby is very calculated. I like her but she’s no dummy. She actually reminds me of Maeva in that respect (definitely a trait type he likes). I think you’re onto something and they might be together, at least I think her and Reza have split.

You could tell Ruby doesn’t want to come across as ‘spread thinly’ shall we say but she was definitely enjoying the attention/rock of the boat - she wants to be swept. She strikes me as the kind of girl who wouldn’t leave unless there was somewhere else to go or unless she came up smelling of roses.
I didn't watch as regularly back in the day, I was more of a towie girl, so I don't know that much about Ruby other than her little stints in recent series. I definitely don't think she was opposed to the attention from Miles, but yeah, maybe she is one of those girls who can't be single and she'll only call it a day once she knows she has a backup plan with someone better. Forgot to add that Reza only follows two people on instagram called Ruby and neither of them are her - just checked and she doesn't follow him either😬

Ruby and Reza aren't following each other on instagram anymore ...not sure if they both still have pictures with each other on there, couldn't be bothered to look since I think it was bloody ages ago they last posted any anyway but if definitely looks as though they've split, which tbh I'm torn about. They didn't seem that poorly matched when they were playing relationship councilors for Sam and Lurch last season. If they really have been together a decade and split only a second season into appearing on MIC that kinda gives some credit to what the past cast members have said about the toxicity of the show for their personal lives.
The way Tiff was talking about them to Miles, it sounds like their relationship is very turbulent and on/off. The way they were speaking, it sounded like they didn't enjoy spending lockdown together. I know couples bicker and its hard being with one person for so long but they had nothing good to say about getting to spend unlimited time together as a couple😂. Reza didn't even seem arsed that Miles was trying to get to know his girlfriend - he could just be confident that they're so in love so she'd never entertain anyone else but Ruby seemed like she wanted him to be angry to show that he cares about her but he just wasn't. Their relationship just seems passionless and at a dead end imo. I don't think MIC can be blamed if they have split because it seems like they'd split many times before without being on the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Judging by the reactions from Miles to Ruby & vice versa on their instas in the last couple of weeks I don’t think it would be a complete reach to say they’re definitely together.
I think Rez been kicked to the curb, squeaking all the way. Gosh that didn’t take long. Is it bad I’m happy for Miles and pleased Maeva’s everyone-fancies-me nose will be out of joint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reza didn't even seem arsed that Miles was trying to get to know his girlfriend - he could just be confident that they're so in love so she'd never entertain anyone else but Ruby seemed like she wanted him to be angry to show that he cares about her but he just wasn't. Their relationship just seems passionless and at a dead end imo.
Yeah tbf, if my partner was entertaining that sort of attention for a reaction from me instead of nipping it in the bud by themselves I'd likely call it a day anyway. Very immature, especially after a decade.

Did anyone else cringe hard at Sophie Hermann claiming Maeva still loves Miles based off of half a sentence he told her about their conversation? I really like both Sophie & Maeva, but I've definitely given Maeva the side eye in the past about her perceived manipulation however, now I'm thinking that it's actually Miles that is very calculated and does the whole turning things around to look like Maeva is the one at fault. I think Maeva falls victim to it easily because she is so unapologetically honest & I think she assumes others are too, but that's not the case. It seems like Sophie is blinded by the odd nature of her almost siblingly but flirty relationship with Miles so it's a bit sad that she is openly saying it's all Maeva to James (in preview) when really she couldn't know whether it isn't or not because she only ever takes Miles word for it. It's making me look at her differently tbh.

(I also think Sophie likes being the "sexy foreign one" and perhals feels some type of way about Maeva stepping on her toes in that respect tbh, because honeslty on paper those two seem as though they'd be good friends - but that's another kettle of fish entirely.)

I will say though, I really don't like James taking issue with Maeva for speaking French with the only other person that speaks it, or saying she cannot have a friendship with Miles, or anybody. Very controlling, lacking in trust & immature. There's nothing inherently wrong with being friends with an ex, especially if you share a lot of history, the societal norms around this in Britain are so toxic. If James is so bothered and insecure about the French maybe he should put some effort into learning the language so his partner can comfortable speak her language with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Miles being told to be this series Mr Steal Your Girl and then getting loads of tit for it so early on. I'm bilingual as well and his accent isn't as spot on as I'd have expected I don't know why though.
Tiff's stint as smouldering femme fatale didn't work so now they've given her a big wooden spoon and she's straight in there using it
Maeva is a queen.

Yeah tbf, if my partner was entertaining that sort of attention for a reaction from me instead of nipping it in the bud by themselves I'd likely call it a day anyway. Very immature, especially after a decade.

Did anyone else cringe hard at Sophie Hermann claiming Maeva still loves Miles based off of half a sentence he told her about their conversation? I really like both Sophie & Maeva, but I've definitely given Maeva the side eye in the past about her perceived manipulation however, now I'm thinking that it's actually Miles that is very calculated and does the whole turning things around to look like Maeva is the one at fault. I think Maeva falls victim to it easily because she is so unapologetically honest & I think she assumes others are too, but that's not the case. It seems like Sophie is blinded by the odd nature of her almost siblingly but flirty relationship with Miles so it's a bit sad that she is openly saying it's all Maeva to James (in preview) when really she couldn't know whether it isn't or not because she only ever takes Miles word for it. It's making me look at her differently tbh.

(I also think Sophie likes being the "sexy foreign one" and perhals feels some type of way about Maeva stepping on her toes in that respect tbh, because honeslty on paper those two seem as though they'd be good friends - but that's another kettle of fish entirely.)

I will say though, I really don't like James taking issue with Maeva for speaking French with the only other person that speaks it, or saying she cannot have a friendship with Miles, or anybody. Very controlling, lacking in trust & immature. There's nothing inherently wrong with being friends with an ex, especially if you share a lot of history, the societal norms around this in Britain are so toxic. If James is so bothered and insecure about the French maybe he should put some effort into learning the language so his partner can comfortable speak her language with him.
Agreed about Sophie. She needs a storyline of her own or to just stick to her other tv ventures

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Procrastinating from work and it looks like Reza and Ruby have removed photos of them together on both their instagrams!

Reactions: 3
Who is this julius guy? I recognise him but can’t remember his previous storylines? He’s really annoying though

Reactions: 6
He also went out with a very dull & self important snobby girl called Ella, who had a large forehead & was BFFs with the poisonous dwarf Mimi who was from Canada & stole Fred’s attention from Liv (recently watched reruns)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
James has a lot of cheek... he literally stole Maeva from miles who used to be his best friend. James is a snake through and through so really he needs to pipe down.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.