Made in Chelsea #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel like I’m missing something a bit with the whole Tristan hate club 😂 he seems a bit boring and set in his ways but has he ever done anything truly awful? I’m indifferent to him but have never thought he seemed like a nasty guy.
I’ve just watched this weeks. I just find him quite manipulative. He wants this perfect relationship and seems to sabotage his partners by trying to make them someone they aren’t. And it’s disguised by being mr nice guy. He totally span it on Liv again this week, all her fault, all her doing. Like she said any time she tries to talk about how she feels he shoots her down. Spins it around. Constantly Gas lighting. Now I see it I notice it all the time with him.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched this weeks. I just find him quite manipulative. He wants this perfect relationship and seems to sabotage his partners by trying to make them someone they aren’t. And it’s disguised by being mr nice guy. He totally span it on Liv again this week, all her fault, all her doing. Like she said any time she tries to talk about how she feels he shoots her down. Spins it around. Constantly Gas lighting. Now I see it I notice it all the time with him.
Also is he not constantly angry about something? Like with liv hates other people knowing stuff, with verity didn’t seem to like her having friends etc. The man needs help, needs to sort his mental health out first

Reactions: 4
I don’t like Ruby particularly (and her voice is irritating) but I can’t get over that she was only 16 and Rez was in his mid twenties when they first started going out. Really doesn’t sit right with me :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Eloise has definitely been on tv before. She must have been a tag a long on mic before it maybe one of those dating shows where any fame hungry people go trying to get on tv. Take me out? Dinner date? I duno she looks so familiar.
And why does she ways have her whole.stomach out and wear tacky crop tops 🤢. She looks very tall and slim and like she could pull off lots of nice clothes so why stick to the polyester boohoo esque co ord crap..

And re. Louise. I cant stand when influencers (or anyone) get pregnant and suddenly become the only mother in the world and milk everything out of pregnancy. Also it annoys me when people dont mention the hard stuff about preganancy, BUT I do think they have to be very careful about sounding ungrateful to those not as fortunate or ttc ing for a very long time. I've seen a few times "celebs" posting honesty and receiving a lot of hate because people would love to endure the crap of pregnancy for a child. Difficult topic to approach online I think, so maybe for them its just easier to highlight the positive. Just my observation 🥰.

Reactions: 12
Off topic here but doesn’t anyone else want to know who Fred had a 3some with?? Can’t believe they cut the scene like it was nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK.. hear me out though... does Louise not have Google ...or a GP/Midwife? 🙃
Screenshot_20210601-235353_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jamie's written a memoir :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I always feel like I’m missing something a bit with the whole Tristan hate club 😂 he seems a bit boring and set in his ways but has he ever done anything truly awful? I’m indifferent to him but have never thought he seemed like a nasty guy.
I hate to say this but there’s something about him..he could throw me round the bedroom any day 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Rez and Ruby... Never mind him not posting her on socials you wouldn't even think they are together in the house. They are barely in the same scene. When Ruby was getting ready and miles bought her a drink in, where was rez?
Ruby made herself look stupid but repeating what her fella had told her to Emily. That's what you get for sticking your oar in

Reactions: 16
Just caught up :) Wtf is with Liv and Tristan? Can they not just break up already? I don't think I've ever seen them remotely happy in MIC. Same for Ruby and Reza. It really makes me wonder how much it's scripted when you see conversations like her and Miles' play out on live TV. Like surely Rez would be furious to see Ruby talk to Miles like that even if they are still together?

Reactions: 10
To increase engagement 😒 she's an influencer first and foremost...
True. I suppose being a huge narcissist, wanting to mention that you've been impregnated every 5 minutes and keeping your social media engagement up do quite nicely fit together 🙄

Reactions: 6
I normally feel indifferent to Ruby (and Rez) and I definitely don't dislike her, but I was disappointed i was screaming at the TV two weeks ago like NO RUBY DONT DO IT!!

Reactions: 1
Bring back Mark Francis instead of trying to replace him with a younger clone.
I always thought Freddie Browne was supposed to be Mark Francis clone. There was a while when he and Rosi-Mae just seemed to sit around having random conversations in the vein of Mark and Victoria. Robbie doesn't seem to behave like him at all.

Reactions: 17
I thought the bit showing Robbie telling ollie his coming out story was lovely.

Not keen on eloise however found it very amusing when Ruby said to reza that she wouldn't let others talk to eloise badly and she would say something if they did (or something like that) straight AFTER the girls had just had a go at eloise and she had stood there and said NOTHING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always thought Freddie Browne was supposed to be Mark Francis clone. There was a while when he and Rosi-Mae just seemed to sit around having random conversations in the vein of Mark and Victoria. Robbie doesn't seem to behave like him at all.
Robbie has a heart for one thing....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.