Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
Ruby seems to have gotten over it pretty quickly. She's having a fun time making reels with Sam in Aus. I mean I think you have to take it as a soap. They're told what to do and who's side to take and they do it.
She so thought that chucking a drink in Sam's face was her Millie McIntosh moment😅Love how she's now all over Sam despite him supposedly cheating on her best friend, yet will happily hound and blame Inga for his actions for all eternity.
---
Lauren is so annoying and a bit stalker ish. She isn’t in the strongest position having dated two friends who lived together!
Lol Lauren is actually that deluded about her own desirability that she'll play two best mates against each other to win her affections. But I do applaud her for giving Harvey and his tragic fringe a taste of their own medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's only gone back there cos Inga has kicked him to the curb. Imagine knowing you're the sloppy seconds.
Sloppy seconds not once but TWICE! How is she not embarrassed?! After hearing someone ask how he feels when he looks at you and he says “nothing, I don’t want her” I could NEVER go back there lol have you no pride

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sloppy seconds not once but TWICE! How is she not embarrassed?! After hearing someone ask how he feels when he looks at you and he says “nothing, I don’t want her” I could NEVER go back there lol have you no pride
Notice how Yaz has a magnetic pull towards horrible blokes like Miles and Sam, who have historically treated women like trash, yet quickly lost interest in the likes of Tristan and Guy, who actually treated her quite well. She clearly has issues with toxic attachment. She craves validation and thrills by chasing blokes who play hard to get or just show her absolutely no respect whatsoever.

Reactions: 24
Someone’s commented on Louise’s recent pic something about having a bun in the oven and Louise has liked it 🌚
I wouldn't read too much info that, she likes a lot of negative comments, I don't think she actually reads them just mindlessly likes.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely don't understand how NO ONE has any sympathy for Inga here. Sam cocked up spectacularly hurting two girls but ultimately INGA was his long term girlfriend. She must be in terrible pain and I feel for her so much. It's bizarre how no one else on the show understands ?! I also hate the new cast members so much! Lauren, Bella aghhh

Reactions: 40
I genuinely don't understand how NO ONE has any sympathy for Inga here. Sam cocked up spectacularly hurting two girls but ultimately INGA was his long term girlfriend. She must be in terrible pain and I feel for her so much. It's bizarre how no one else on the show understands ?! I also hate the new cast members so much! Lauren, Bella aghhh
Agree, it would have been nice to see someone stick up for Inga the same way Ruby stuck up for Yas (ew). Even Liv was very tame about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree, it would have been nice to see someone stick up for Inga the same way Ruby stuck up for Yas (ew). Even Liv was very tame about it.
I watched a super-old episode the other day and Frankie perfectly summed Liv up as a friend. Someone threw Frankie under the bus and she confronted Liv by saying that she never has her back when tit hits the fan. That definitely rings true with her friendship with Inga. Her loyalties are pathetic and ever-changing according to who she's spending more time filming with. I can't believe she gave Sam and Yaz the seal of approval and said she "shipped" them five minutes after scalding their behaviour. It's such a huge slap in the face to Inga. Imagine Inga pulled the same sh!t on Liv and professed her love for Tristan's next new relationship. She'd be excommunicated from SW3🙃

Reactions: 23
I don't care for Lauren. Not sure if it's her voice, how she speaks, or something else. She seems smug. Don't find her entertaining. Although I would love to see a cast shake up, bring in new people who are able to properly entertain.

Reactions: 12
If you look at younger pics of her, she has olive skin...I think Rez was exaggerating when he said she gets it out of a bottle🙃
There is surely no way she is 100% caucasian, her dad is fair skinned but to me he looks Persian or similar and so does Ruby.

Reactions: 7
Ruby has always looked like she had darker natural skin to me, in some episodes she looks paler but still darker than "white" skin.
Theres a picture of her attending New look x Vicki Pattison (have a google) in my opinion she looks pale there but still clearly has darker skin naturally and the ability to tan pretty dark if she was in the sun, which they are the majority of the year tbh.

I think its fair to call someone out for blackfishing if thats the case but I've never seen Ruby actually look like she has white skin, so think its a bit unfair to assume her tanning is black fishing.

Inga as well obviously has naturally darker skin (I'm not sure of her background) but its never questioned.

Tbh when Ruby and Inga and also Paris came on the scene it was refreshing to see some MIC girls who were just blonde and white

Reactions: 9
Ruby has always looked like she had darker natural skin to me, in some episodes she looks paler but still darker than "white" skin.
Theres a picture of her attending New look x Vicki Pattison (have a google) in my opinion she looks pale there but still clearly has darker skin naturally and the ability to tan pretty dark if she was in the sun, which they are the majority of the year tbh.

I think its fair to call someone out for blackfishing if thats the case but I've never seen Ruby actually look like she has white skin, so think its a bit unfair to assume her tanning is black fishing.

Inga as well obviously has naturally darker skin (I'm not sure of her background) but its never questioned.

Tbh when Ruby and Inga and also Paris came on the scene it was refreshing to see some MIC girls who were just blonde and white
I think it's her features rather than her complexion/skin colour which makes me think she's got something/a mixture of ethnicities 🤷‍♀️

Genetics is random, sometimes you get people who are have a mix of a few ethnic backgrounds in their ancestry and their phenotype (physical characteristics as a result of their genetics) is something totally unexpected e.g. Audrina Patridge who is of English, German, Belgian, Italian and Polish descent, but when she was younger to me she looks half south east asian.

Reactions: 6

Inga is half asain. Ruby blackfishing is far fetched. I do believe she is white though, and probably tans very well. And those pictures of her as a child were probably of her on holiday or summer holidays. I remember going on her stories and she was using some tanning lotion over her skin, so she's not hiding it.

Reactions: 4
Inga is half asain. Ruby blackfishing is far fetched. I do believe she is white though, and probably tans very well. And those pictures of her as a child were probably of her on holiday or summer holidays. I remember going on her stories and she was using some tanning lotion over her skin, so she's not hiding it.
As per my earlier comment, I think she has a habit of trying to look more of a certain cultural identity depending on who she's dating. She'll vamp up her make up and dress sense to embody that aesthetic. For example, with Rez, she looked very Persian (see attached pic) but completely toned it down when they broke up. Same with Nick - she was very "street" in her dress sense and make up. I don't think she is Arabic as she's never said so whenever asked about her heritage. She always identifies as "half-Jewish", which doesn't shed any light on her ethnicity.
---
I
I think it's her features rather than her complexion/skin colour which makes me think she's got something/a mixture of ethnicities 🤷‍♀️

Genetics is random, sometimes you get people who are have a mix of a few ethnic backgrounds in their ancestry and their phenotype (physical characteristics as a result of their genetics) is something totally unexpected e.g. Audrina Patridge who is of English, German, Belgian, Italian and Polish descent, but when she was younger to me she looks half south east asian.
I always thought the same about Audrina!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.