Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's half white half Jewish
Judaism is not a race. Her mother (because it has to be the maternal line, not paternal to be considered Jewish) might be of a specific country of origin, making it seem like Judaism is an ethnicity but either way, her being half Jewish doesn’t make her biracial. To say she’s half white (race) and half Jewish (religion) is conflating two different things. It’s absolutely possible her mother, if her mother is the Jewish one, has Middle Eastern ethnicity though. Or her mother is white and Jewish, and her dad is ME or something.

I’m half Jewish but my mother’s family are Polish Jews. I’m not biracial though.

Reactions: 28
Judaism is not a race. Her mother (because it has to be the maternal line, not paternal to be considered Jewish) might be of a specific country of origin, making it seem like Judaism is an ethnicity but either way, her being half Jewish doesn’t make her biracial. To say she’s half white (race) and half Jewish (religion) is conflating two different things. It’s absolutely possible her mother, if her mother is the Jewish one, has Middle Eastern ethnicity though. Or her mother is white and Jewish, and her dad is ME or something.

I’m half Jewish but my mother’s family are Polish Jews. I’m not biracial though.
Her dad is Jewish (gauging by the surname), not sure about her mum.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
In order for Ruby to be half Jewish, it needs to be her mum, which is 100% possible regardless of her mum’s ethnicity. Her dad does look like he could have some kind of Persian/ Middle Eastern ethnicity though. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ My kids are 1/4 black and being raised biracial but one of the three is completely passable as white and will probably get called out for some kind of cultural appropriation at some point in their lives, even though it IS their culture. It’s a tricky thing, isn’t it!

Reactions: 11
same! He is hot!
For me, 'hot' as a descriptor isn't quite landing in regards to James - but he is very English in the way he emotes/expresses his perspective and that has a charm to it. He has a truly English mix of egoistic self delusion, passive aggression, dry humour, an ability to be self deprecating and fun loving, hedonistic tendencies mixed together.

It makes him quite a formidable opponent to those he doesn't like and enjoyable company for those he does. Physically, I don't think he'll age well at all. His facial features suit boyhood to mid 30s maximum, but when age sets in he'll look odd.

Tristan will age well - and may even look better in his late 40s, provided he is able to keep his hair as it greys.

Reactions: 13
What a silly girl. She’s back with him after treating her appallingly. The two of them are gross and deserve each other.
He's only gone back there cos Inga has kicked him to the curb. Imagine knowing you're the sloppy seconds.

• Haha
It seems like Liv and Tristan as well as Rez and Ruby are back together. Notice how they are all standing together and temps is tossed to the side.
22AE15BB-98D0-44F1-B2FB-9EE16AE4E932.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Liv appears, from various people's stories, to be hanging out with that Hugo dude alot. Temps is spending lots of time Sam Prince. Prince is there on a 6 week contract, he said so the other day, while Miles is out of the picture, anyway him and Temps are doing beer reviews every day on his stories. Yaz is definitely sniffing round Prince alot. I think Temps has definitely been discarded by Liv..

• Wow
It
In order for Ruby to be half Jewish, it needs to be her mum, which is 100% possible regardless of her mum’s ethnicity. Her dad does look like he could have some kind of Persian/ Middle Eastern ethnicity though. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ My kids are 1/4 black and being raised biracial but one of the three is completely passable as white and will probably get called out for some kind of cultural appropriation at some point in their lives, even though it IS their culture. It’s a tricky thing, isn’t it!
It's interesting that she's never delved into what her dad's heritage is. Whenever she's been asked what her ethnicity is, she always says she's"half-Jewish"🤔I've never perceived Ruby as being fully white, even though a lot of people insist she is.
---
Liv appears, from various people's stories, to be hanging out with that Hugo dude alot. Temps is spending lots of time Sam Prince. Prince is there on a 6 week contract, he said so the other day, while Miles is out of the picture, anyway him and Temps are doing beer reviews every day on his stories. Yaz is definitely sniffing round Prince alot. I think Temps has definitely been discarded by Liv..
Haha, what a surprise - Liv cracking on to some fresh male meat now she's bored of Temps. Temps and Sam appear to be spending an inordinate amount of time with each other. Sam posts WAY more stories about Temps that he does Yasmine. I reckon he's bored and wants out. His body language in these pics smacks of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What I find bizarre is Ruby shouting at Sam ‘look what you and Inga did to my best friend’ sorry???? Look what Yas and Sam did to Inga?? That’s way way worse, and Inga and Sam have every right to have a conversation, or a drink, or more because they had a long relationship they both need closure from. Sam doesn’t deserve it but Inga does. Sam and Yas were not together when he met up with Inga, there’s no doubt Sam and yas did something untoward while he was still with Inga. Ruby, Yas and Sam do not have a leg to stand on in any way trying to badmouth Inga. Sam did stick up for her for once but he created the whole situation. They all have very short memories in Chelsea for sure and Ruby has been nothing but vile to Inga. Yas is a fool for male attention and proved that by switching back to Tristan despite him clearly having moved on. How many problems does she need to cause before she realises she is the problem and can’t seem to be content without a man??? At least Inga is independent. It’s much harder for her to walk away from Sam than it is for yas and yas is acting way more like the victim.
lauren comes across a little bit bunny boiler ish with Tristan, giving out to yas for speaking to him when only a wet week ago she was still dating Harvey, Tristan’s housemate. Tristan is free to date and talk to whoever right now, I’d be so put off by her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This show makes me feel gaslit - I swear that last series(?) James was telling Tristan they weren't really friends and that Tristan wouldn't be coming to the wedding... Now James is sticking up for Tristan - one of his 'boys' - re: the Liv/Temps situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This show makes me feel gaslit - I swear that last series(?) James was telling Tristan they weren't really friends and that Tristan wouldn't be coming to the wedding... Now James is sticking up for Tristan - one of his 'boys' - re: the Liv/Temps situation.
I know what you mean. It’s a joke show now. I literally cannot keep up with who is meant to be on whose side

Reactions: 21
I know what you mean. It’s a joke show now. I literally cannot keep up with who is meant to be on whose side
I swear it was only 3 weeks ago Ruby was smuggly telling Inga that Sam was moving in with her, and now she’s throwing drinks on him. It’s such a whirlwind of bullshit.

Reactions: 42
Whatever ethnicity or background her parents have, they both have fair skin. So we can safely assume ruby’s darker complexion comes from a bottle as rez said, when she first appeared I thought she was blackfishing tbh. She’s toned it down slightly but still 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Whatever ethnicity or background her parents have, they both have fair skin. So we can safely assume ruby’s darker complexion comes from a bottle as rez said, when she first appeared I thought she wblackfishing tbh. She’s toned it down slightly but still 🤷🏽‍♀️
She seems to adjust her aesthetic according to who she dates. When she first came on the show, I thought she was Arabic. Then when she broke up with Rez and started properly pursuing Miles, she dyed her hair really black and got really tanned all of a sudden. Same with her last ex - her dress sense and general aesthetic was curated to match him.

Reactions: 9
Ruby seems to have gotten over it pretty quickly. She's having a fun time making reels with Sam in Aus. I mean I think you have to take it as a soap. They're told what to do and who's side to take and they do it.

Reactions: 5
Lauren is so annoying and a bit stalker ish. She isn’t in the strongest position having dated two friends who lived together!

Reactions: 7
Ruby seems to have gotten over it pretty quickly. She's having a fun time making reels with Sam in Aus. I mean I think you have to take it as a soap. They're told what to do and who's side to take and they do it.
^Agree
I can imagine if the cast don't shake it up or create the necessary drama, they will be replaced by others who are desperate for a chance at fame.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.