Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come liv and meava are mates again, they were arch enemies and always fighting in the last season or two

Reactions: 13
Felt so sad for Inga when she met with Sam, obviously we don’t see everything but I wonder why they kept saying they knew they couldn’t be together/ weren’t working etc. I thought they seemed really good together and happy in the few series before that.
When they initially broke up Inga said they had been lying to everyone and putting on a happy front but were miserable behind the scenes. A lot had to do with the fact that Sam is very insecure and controlling and every time Inga went out with friends without him he’d be calling her and accusing her of things etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Inga deserves much better than Sam.

Sam deserves someone just like himself, maybe that'd sort him out...

Reactions: 14
Maevas hair looks nice there, but her extensions on the show currently look horrific 😂

Reactions: 7
Lol Yaz is now tryna look like Inga 😂
LOL 100%! Not to say Inga invented the minidress and cowboy boots combo, but because since when has Yaz dressed like this?! What will she do with all her middle age 2015 footballers wives outfits?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
[/QUOTE]
Omfg - stepping into Single White Female territory hereo_OWhat in actual f*ck😂? It's not just the dress sense but the Inga poses too. Creepy mofo. I almost spat out my coffee when I saw that. Thanks for cheering up my Monday morning😂
---
LOL 100%! Not to say Inga invented the minidress and cowboy boots combo, but because since when has Yaz dressed like this?! What will she do with all her middle age 2015 footballers wives outfits?!
I reckon she's seen comments about her sh!t dress sense all over social media. Inga's got a unique sense of style that looks really good on her. Imagine being so low as to steal someone's style straight after stealing their man🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Liv must know her time remaining on MIC is probably coming to an end?
Unless she gets back with Tristan, although I don't see how people at this point even care.
Did I miss info on this thread about Tristan joining I'm a celebrity.
I'm a celeb? He isn't on it?

Reactions: 1
Liv must know her time remaining on MIC is probably coming to an end?
Unless she gets back with Tristan, although I don't see how people at this point even care.
Did I miss info on this thread about Tristan joining I'm a celebrity.
What baffles me is how Liv finds the time to be a high-flying sex oil saleswoman, seeing as she's always filming for MiC🤔I mean, I don't rate Verity as a self-made businesswoman, but you do get the sense that she's actually working for her mate's business, with her constant presence at networking events etc. She's barely on the show anymore, bar the rare occasion where she's clearly filming for the sole purpose of promoting the brand. I also don't buy these cringe AF scenes with Liv slathering her gross oil all over Miles and already-greasy Temps. It's SO contrived and feels like they've run out storylines that don't involve her jumping on yet another new bloke.

Same with Bella. Isn't she meant to be a PR manager for Flannels? Is the company just giving her free reign to sod off abroad for months on end? I don't realistically see her working remotely given the time difference between the UK and Oz. Perhaps, like Ruby, she's quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full-time, freebie-loading loafer😅

Reactions: 21
Even down to the pose 😂 inga wore it and did it better

Reactions: 17
Ruby peddling sex toys now she's no longer peddling Nick's sh!t jewellery 🥲🕳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Knowing that the room is super quiet Lauren shouting at Tristan is hilarious. Cause the whole room can acc hear them 😂😂
---
Blonder hair and a slimmer waist you could convince me that’s Inga 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm a celeb? He isn't on it?
I came across some random sites w/ claims of Tristan hinting at I'm a celeb...whilst in Australia. Wasn't sure if this was already mentioned here, and I'd somehow missed it.
Ruby peddling sex toys now she's no longer peddling Nick's sh!t jewellery 🥲🕳
Forgive me for thinking this, Ruby looks like she smells.

These people have no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night's episode...I remember reading someone's comment on Instagram a couple of months back about Ruby and Onion Head catching Inga and Sam having drinks, and them running into a shop to hide when confronted. So it was true! This person must be a cast mate or a friend of one. Am I the only one who saw that comment? It doesn't mention it there but I could swear I read somewhere else that Onion was the friend.

And the sheer audacity of Ruby and Liv judging Inga for her actions. Are we forgetting effing Yaz admitted to having an emotional affair, and was touchy feely, with Prince while he was with Inga?!! Ruby was right all over that one like a rabid dog.

View attachment 2556699
Hahahaha this is defo yasmines burner account omg! Look at it praising Yas tonight.

C6380B4A-7207-4AF2-8305-F2BE248423A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.