Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a couple of episodes in series 17 I think where it came out that James had made a move on Maeve. He didn’t give a tit about Miles so his hypocrisy of Liv and Temps is ludicrous.
Also you can see how much work Sophie has had on her face since then..

Reactions: 19
I don't no why people are surprised they look different. On a TV show that hasn't altered edited or filter or face tuned them to duck like they usually do.
They don't look swollen. They look like they look with body shaving they do!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don't understand how NO ONE has any sympathy for Inga here. Sam cocked up spectacularly hurting two girls but ultimately INGA was his long term girlfriend. She must be in terrible pain and I feel for her so much. It's bizarre how no one else on the show understands ?! I also hate the new cast members so much! Lauren, Bella aghhh
Maeva is the only one with any ounce of respect for Inga and even then her comment saying she doesn't trust Inga in last episode was crappy, Inga's done duck all wrong, Sam and yas caused all this

Reactions: 22
Inga's done absolutely nothing wrong! If she wanted to speak to her ex who she was with for 2 years she's very much entitled to do so and owes no one an explanation, can't believe Liv told her it's okay but in the same breath don't lie to your friends - it's absolutely no one's business that Inga had an emotional chat with her ex. I probably wouldn't tell any of my friends if I did, it's literally NONE of anyone's business

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Finally caught up on this series, absolutely cannot stand Yaz and Ruby. Yaz was a massive dick when she was talking to Lauren, who is also so irritating but as others have said at least she stood her ground. Yaz was just embarrassing herself once again. Felt so sad for Inga when she met with Sam, obviously we don’t see everything but I wonder why they kept saying they knew they couldn’t be together/ weren’t working etc. I thought they seemed really good together and happy in the few series before that.

Reactions: 20
I just watched a couple of episodes in series 17 I think where it came out that James had made a move on Maeve. He didn’t give a tit about Miles so his hypocrisy of Liv and Temps is ludicrous.
Also you can see how much work Sophie has had on her face since then..
I actually loved the hilarity of James justifying his decision to get with Maeva while he was best friends with Miles with "I'd already cancelled the friendship in my head" but neglected to tell Miles this🤣I don't know how the guy said that with a straight face😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Inga's done absolutely nothing wrong! If she wanted to speak to her ex who she was with for 2 years she's very much entitled to do so and owes no one an explanation, can't believe Liv told her it's okay but in the same breath don't lie to your friends - it's absolutely no one's business that Inga had an emotional chat with her ex. I probably wouldn't tell any of my friends if I did, it's literally NONE of anyone's business
Exactly that, I normally love liv but she lets herself down when she treats her mates like tit

Reactions: 20
The girls all seem to get personality transplants & amnesia when they get new men and everything bad they have ever done themselves is forgotten (but other girls/boys is never forgotten if anything happens tv he’s in stone and they will never be seen any different).

I can’t keep up with all these new girls that keep joining the cast and don’t even feel they bring anything to the show (besides all hooking up with Harvey at some point)

I’d almost rather they make it a grown up version and follow them in the next stages of their lives - Geordie OG style - but I guess the ones that have left, left because they grew out of the behaviours the current cast portray - except the god awful Louise Thompson who would be desperate to get the attention again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Liv is the shittest friend to Inga but she always makes out Ingas the bad guy

Reactions: 24
Luv Is a shrewd manipulate. She knows exactly how to stand back,forward or in-between to get
Man woman onside.
Everyone's always oh liv the boss,be more liv she's so cool. But she's not. She a total witch half the time that becomes a lads girl one minute and woman's woman the next. But does it all with a whiff of I don't give a dam I'm just sass and cool. When she's got more issues than the rest of them.

Tbf to James. M and Miles had been off on pull push tease for so long. He only wanted her when it did him good to string her back in. He played with mea emotions when he didn't have her in his grips. James at least acted like he liked her whereas miles wanted a plaything as per with all the girls he torments

Reactions: 24
Liv is the most insecure person who thrives only on the attention of others. I think she’s actually the single worst person that’s ever been on MIC for requiring constant arse kissing and validation from some soppy bloke or a gaggle of friends, and the second she doesn’t have it she is genuinely awful to everyone around her. I think she’s so embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What liv really meant was don't lie to her. She likes to be the one with all the information on other people ready to reveal it when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Liv is the most insecure person who thrives only on the attention of others. I think she’s actually the single worst person that’s ever been on MIC for requiring constant arse kissing and validation from some soppy bloke or a gaggle of friends, and the second she doesn’t have it she is genuinely awful to everyone around her. I think she’s so embarrassing.
SUCH a good assessment of Liv!For ages, I've thought she was a sh!t and flakey friend, yet the cast members are constantly singing her praises and calling her an amazing and loyal pal. My back foot she is! I take issue with how she treats Inga. I wasn't remotely convinced by their cringe "hot girl summer" constant reel of photos and videos professing their love for one another.

Liv would drop Inga in a hot minute and completely swap her loyalties - and has done so more than once. The fact she's all up Yasmine and Sam's arse on this Australia trip, and told them on last week's show that she loves their relationship is so beyond disrespectful and humiliating for Inga. Then there were the pics of her during summer sat on Sam's knee with her boobs shoved in his face. She may well be idiotic enough to support the relationship, but there's no need to rub it in Inga's face so publicly. Also, the fact she's best friends with both Inga and Ruby yet hasn't once had a word with Ruby about how she treats Inga is actually flabbergasting.

Any time Liv has been called into question about her loyalties, and her not standing up for her friends, she completely loses it and declares that she doesn't have to pick a side. It's not about picking sides but calling people's crap out and showing some level of consistency in your supposed morals.

It's also embarrassing how she has to always have first dibs on any new male meat on the show. It's the same old pattern - pics of her draped on a bloke's knee with her t!ts hanging out, pulling pouty faces. It's actually really boring at this point. Someone's screaming for validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Liv must know her time remaining on MIC is probably coming to an end?
Unless she gets back with Tristan, although I don't see how people at this point even care.
Did I miss info on this thread about Tristan joining I'm a celebrity.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.