Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't Ruby see that what Sam did to Inga is pretty much what Nick did to her?? Was probably into Jemma while he was with Ruby, dumped her and immediately got with Jemma... except what Sam did was worse, as he was with Inga longer, and Yas actually was Inga's friend!

Her lack of empathy and compassion is astounding!

Reactions: 39
I'm not convinced Maeva & James are in love with one another.

I'm a cow for thinking this, but.....

I think they like the fame, money and perks their 'marriage' errr I mean 'arrangement' affords them; vs a true authentic love.
I think he’s physically attracted to her and sees her as a trophy wife and she likes him cause he has money and gives her stability and he was Mile’s best friend so she could hurt Mile’s the way he hurt her.
---
Why can't Ruby see that what Sam did to Inga is pretty much what Nick did to her?? Was probably into Jemma while he was with Ruby, dumped her and immediately got with Jemma... except what Sam did was worse, as he was with Inga longer, and Yas actually was Inga's friend!

I believe Ruby is incredibly jealous of Inga cause Inga looks like a goddess and is very chill and Ruby looks like a rabbit with those teeth and has a tit personality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think he’s physically attracted to her and sees her as a trophy wife and she likes him cause he has money and gives her stability and he was Mile’s best friend so she could hurt Mile’s the way he hurt her.
---

I believe Ruby is incredibly jealous of Inga cause Inga looks like a goddess and is very chill and Ruby looks like a rabbit with those teeth and has a tit personality.
I'd be mad jealous of Inga too if I looked like this...
---

It's all so bloody funny how much karma has bitten Ruby in the ass. Imagine the humiliation of your bloke ditching you for this (pic #3)🤣....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I fancy James Taylor a lot. Maybe it’s the money

Not watched this week yet! I’ll be back
Same. I fancied him for ages whilst simultaneously hating him back then hahaha wtf
---
---

It's all so bloody funny how much karma has bitten Ruby in the ass. Imagine the humiliation of your bloke ditching you for this (pic #3)🤣....
she always seems to ESPECIALLY have it in for girls on the show who have the same "colouring" as she does. Sees them as direct competition. Really doesn't help that Miles goes for them all. Unfortunately, she's the ugly ducking of "the exotics" hahaha. No chance Rubes hun

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ruby was wearing her Nick necklace in this weeks episode so why did she care so much about Bella and Rez reconnecting

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh James gives me the massive ick. I’m watching earlier seasons and it’s just as he’s getting together with Maeva, so all the nonsense with Rosie and all the other Chelsea blonde clones he was messing about. Bouncing back and forth between them all and acting like a massive dick, having tantrums left, right and centre. He actually makes Miles look decent in the early days.

Maeva has just told Miles she and James kissed, and Miles has sobbed “No…not him…anyone but him” and smashed s few glasses at the bar before flouncing off. This after completely breaking Maeva’s heart and messing her around endlessly.
Who was the really slim girl with the blonde curly hair he took on a date? All the guys wanted her at some point I actually really liked her but cant remember her name!
I recall a date ice skating and a date in paris with james?

Ruby was wearing her Nick necklace in this weeks episode so why did she care so much about Bella and Rez reconnecting
I'll be watching for that necklace to come off 👀 Although maybe things blew up after this season filmed... Not sure on the timing.

Reactions: 8
Who was the really slim girl with the blonde curly hair he took on a date? All the guys wanted her at some point I actually really liked her but cant remember her name!
Eliza

Reactions: 6
---

Yeah, they got kicked out of Co-op🤣
---
Same. I fancied him for ages whilst simultaneously hating him back then hahaha wtf
---

she always seems to ESPECIALLY have it in for girls on the show who have the same "colouring" as she does. Sees them as direct competition. Really doesn't help that Miles goes for them all. Unfortunately, she's the ugly ducking of "the exotics" hahaha. No chance Rubes hun
Very good point!
---
Eliza? She was SO dull. Not surprised James got bored of her😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve watched Mondays episode today and finally caught up. Again Yas is playing the bloody victim. I’m so glad Lauren called her out but once again Ruby jumps in to defend Yas like her life depends on it. Why is she always bum licking Yas!

Reactions: 12
Ingas figure and hair are unreal. I’m sure she’ll be able to replace Sam easily when she’s ready. Unlike a lot of the cast though,she seems to be ok on her own.which makes me think her next relationship will be lasting as she will be with someone for the right reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 35
---

Ruby only has that colouring due to fake tan just so you know :)

Reactions: 8
Ingas figure and hair are unreal. I’m sure she’ll be able to replace Sam easily when she’s ready. Unlike a lot of the cast though,she seems to be ok on her own.which makes me think her next relationship will be lasting as she will be with someone for the right reasons
100% Inga is brilliant and I love how she doesn't rely on a guy to make her happy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on the latest episode, Inga crying her eyes out was awful🥲 she such a sweetheart, Sam will never get anyone better than her!

James is such a prick, honestly cannot stand him.

Yaz girl dunno what else you expected from Sam 🥴 no sympathy should have thought about that

Ruby is just a bleep, say no more

Lauren is a nutjob but I kinda like her now

Temps and miles had a valid point with James that he did the exact same, but miles is still a prick.

Next week's preview looks goooooood

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.