Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were Maeva and Inga good friends? I just remember when Inga was first introduced Maeva wouldn’t let her teach Jemz to skateboard and seemed threatened by her? Maybe as she was an ex of Miles too?
They ended up bonding over a shared dislike of Miles. One friendship I'll never understand is Ruby's and Maeva's... they've gone from despising each other to Maeva calling Ruby one of her closest friends on the show...Huh?

Reactions: 19
They ended up bonding over a shared dislike of Miles. One friendship I'll never understand is Ruby's and Maeva's... they've gone from despising each other to Maeva calling Ruby one of her closest friends on the show...Huh?
Probably cause they’re both horrid cows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think Maeva has any friends. She’s probably close with Ruby/inga insofar as filming and social media goes, but they probably don’t hang out or text etc.

Reactions: 12
To be fair.. I wouldn't want anybody who quite obviously has zero regard or respect for the basic requirements of a relationship let alone the sanctity of marriage around. Celebrating my love and union with South West Londons seediest little love rat doesn't sound ideal. As a women if I had a mate who was CONSTANTLY shagging around and cheating on every boyfriend, im sure my partner wouldn't REALLY want me fraternising with said person after a while.(Hypothetical, im single AF 😂) Once is a mistake but like Sam just seems to be devoid of morals, human decency and just gross. "You are the company you keep" as they say.
Half their guests would have already shagged one other, so morals are out of the window with this lot 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
temps now all over Yaz. the man will do anything it seems for air time. Miles the camera clogger isnt there so Yaz is the next best thing i assume.

think Miles is simply a misog that needs an excuse for how he acts. and cant fathom his fuced up morals with how the world sees him and calls him out. his narrative is so scripted. so informal and detatched from being anything actually relatable to him!
it will be some pr stunt for his way back in. people to think theres a " reason" behind him being an absolute twit.
becasue hes still pushing everything hes said i wrong!
psuhing through pain. getting up when exhausted. training no pain no gain bullshit. all you need is consitancy rubbish.
not sleeping or resting.constantly still eye bleeping himself in the gym. doing the poses that stick it all out and in all the needed places. the way hes spoken about waman and his beliefs is literally still going on weekly!
and beleive it or not Miles people not so arrogant have indeed heard of body dysmorphic disorder.
i feel terribly sorry for any boys or men watching who then click on to find Miles and are greeted with a bloke and socials page that will any threaten any kind of recovery for them.

Reactions: 5
I just walked out of my flat in bondi junction and bloody ruby and yas were stood there, i was walking next to them towards westfield and it slowly clicked who they were
---
Yas was talking about how sam leant in to hug her, and showed ruby the hug

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just walked out of my flat in bondi junction and bloody ruby and yas were stood there, i was walking next to them towards westfield and it slowly clicked who they were
---
Great sleuthing!! Keep it coming!

Reactions: 15
That Lauren’s not a good addition. Her voice is like nails down a blackboard. Maybe she can just talk in Spanish and have subtitles?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---
Is the show big in Oz? Seems to be a lot of Aussies in this thread haha.
---
temps now all over Yaz. the man will do anything it seems for air time. Miles the camera clogger isnt there so Yaz is the next best thing i assume.

think Miles is simply a misog that needs an excuse for how he acts. and cant fathom his fuced up morals with how the world sees him and calls him out. his narrative is so scripted. so informal and detatched from being anything actually relatable to him!
it will be some pr stunt for his way back in. people to think theres a " reason" behind him being an absolute twit.
becasue hes still pushing everything hes said i wrong!
psuhing through pain. getting up when exhausted. training no pain no gain bullshit. all you need is consitancy rubbish.
not sleeping or resting.constantly still eye bleeping himself in the gym. doing the poses that stick it all out and in all the needed places. the way hes spoken about waman and his beliefs is literally still going on weekly!
and beleive it or not Miles people not so arrogant have indeed heard of body dysmorphic disorder.
i feel terribly sorry for any boys or men watching who then click on to find Miles and are greeted with a bloke and socials page that will any threaten any kind of recovery for them.
I didn't feel an iota of sympathy towards him while watching his documentary. I mean, yeah, obviously I feel bad for anyone grappling with body dysmorphic disorder (hell, I had it for many years), but any sympathy for him is automatically cancelled out by his stinking ego and unbridled misogyny. There's zero excuse for it. Having BDD does not explain why you're a piece of sh*t towards women. I felt bad for the Northern Irish guy he interviewed. He seemed like a genuinely decent bloke who was really suffering from the condition, so much that it stopped him from dating. But Miles is the complete opposite of that.
---
How long before we have to endure yet another MiC star making a documentary about a serious mental health condition? My money's on Sophie Habbs milking her alleged anxiety disorder (which totally wasn't coke-induced btw🙃)

Last edited:
  • Heart
More Aus tea. I know the house very well that Harvey is staying at and have stayed there numerous times (in that exact bedroom) - it’s stunning and huge. Such a spin out seeing it on his stories.

• Heart
Is the show big in Oz? Seems to be a lot of Aussies in this thread haha.
---

I didn't feel an iota of sympathy towards him while watching his documentary. I mean, yeah, obviously I feel bad for anyone grappling with body dysmorphic disorder (hell, I had it for many years), but any sympathy for him is automatically cancelled out by his stinking ego and unbridled misogyny. There's zero excuse for it. Having BDD does not explain why you're a piece of sh*t towards women. I felt bad for the Northern Irish guy he interviewed. He seemed like a genuinely decent bloke who was really suffering from the condition, so much that it stopped him from dating. But Miles is the complete opposite of that.
---
How long before we have to endure yet another MiC star making a documentary about a serious mental health condition? My money's on Sophie Habbs milking her alleged anxiety disorder (which totally wasn't coke-induced btw🙃)
She’ll have to fight “documentary maker Zara McDermott” as she’s described on strictly 😂
---
And as if Sophie would do anything involving effort. All she does it get facials, banter Jamie on a podcast, give awful advice with her awful friend on the podcast Jamie funds, gets more facials, and gets her dad to pay her phone bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope Ruby feels absolutely mortified and embarrassed by her ex right now. The way she was SO mean to Inga in the first episode…just nasty sentence after nasty sentence, looking for a reaction…ugh. Hope she’s cringing herself inside out right now.
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😇😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll have to fight “documentary maker Zara McDermott” as she’s described on strictly 😂
---
And as if Sophie would do anything involving effort. All she does it get facials, banter Jamie on a podcast, give awful advice with her awful friend on the podcast Jamie funds, gets more facials, and gets her dad to pay her phone bill.
You're exactly right. Everything she's done professionally has lazily ridden on the coat-tails of MiC and Jamie, who also has to pay bills on her behalf. Making gormless, unfunny and smutty comments on a rubbish podcast apparently qualifies as a career nowadays🥲
---
More Aus tea. I know the house very well that Harvey is staying at and have stayed there numerous times (in that exact bedroom) - it’s stunning and huge. Such a spin out seeing it on his stories.
Does anyone know how the hell the cast fund their expenditure during their 2+ month holidays? I know the production company obviously pay for flights and accommodation, but what about stuff like brunches, dinners and spa treatments etc? Surely they don't get a budget for that too?!! I imagine they must get a load of freebies from all these places, simply for tagging them. The amount of luxuries they're treating themselves to in Oz already is outrageous. Just makes me think "crass tw4ts". Yasmine has already treated herself to a fancy blow dry. For what l, I don't know. Wasted on her loser boyfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wtf is wrong with Bella. Firstly shes a Z list member of the cast herself and mooched off Rez of all people to be on the show and now thinks she’s better than inga to even acknowledge her at the salon? In her weird outfit. Genuinely don’t understand what peoples logic is to not be aware of Inga’s feelings in this situation? If you support yas and Sam you can still be empathetic to inga? Why is everything so extreme? Does this cast not have the ability to deal with complex emotion and the fact that the two are not mutually exclusive

Reactions: 24
Wtf is wrong with Bella. Firstly shes a Z list member of the cast herself and mooched off Rez of all people to be on the show and now thinks she’s better than inga to even acknowledge her at the salon? In her weird outfit. Genuinely don’t understand what peoples logic is to not be aware of Inga’s feelings in this situation? If you support yas and Sam you can still be empathetic to inga? Why is everything so extreme? Does this cast not have the ability to deal with complex emotion and the fact that the two are not mutually exclusive
She's nasty. I don't get it either, seeing as they were friends before all this. Her, Ruby and Yas resent Inga, even though she dealt with the whole Yaz/Sam ordeal with complete grace. Genuinely the only reason I can think of at this point is jealousy.

Not sure if you saw, but someone called Bella out on IG saying how rude she was to Inga. She couldn't give a toss and replied "whoops". Hilariously, she got even more backlash for that comment and replied with the stock "you guys are only seeing two edited minutes of footage yada yada" and deleted her "whoops" comment when she realised she was making herself look ridiculous and like a b*tch. Now another person has called her out for changing her tune and deleting it😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This “seeing two minutes of tv show” narrative is hella patronising. They just sound like silly little girls justifying their poor choices.

Reactions: 18
This “seeing two minutes of tv show” narrative is hella patronising. They just sound like silly little girls justifying their poor choices.
They all bloody say it! It's always "two minutes" as well, no variation on the time😅We're all adults here and intelligent enough to discern who is and isn't a c*nt🙃

Reactions: 10
Yeah her scene was weird , she really doesn't like Inga for no reason , to the point where she was saying everything opposite to Inga when it come to giving Willow advice on Harvey. I wish there was a scene of willow telling Bella about Harvey just dropping her with Inga there too , would have wiped the smug look off her face. Another one who dated with a cast member to worm their way in to the show and hanging onto Ruby and co

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.